PDA

View Full Version : High school paintball league and sponsorship!

Rider-trx_250ex
02-16-2008, 10:08 PM
So as a little side hobby I play paintball and I met this guy a few years back that played paintball WAY back and still does. So one day were talking and he's telling me that he wants to get a high school paintball league started and a team of his own together. He told me that he wanted me to play for him on his team which involves a Smartparts sponsorship. So now I'm the representative for the high school paintball league and the centerman on his team. Now I'm sponsored by Smartparts to play paintball. He even got some guys from Smartparts to come and show us some tricks. And I thought football was the best high school sport. lol

m.h.s.c.#527
02-16-2008, 10:23 PM
thats kool i plyed it once i was exhausted we played all day o man i didnt realize how good of shape you had to be in to play

Robin Hood
02-17-2008, 09:55 AM
Lucky dog. I used to play nppl until we had a string of family accidents that forced me to stop playing. Ever since then, I've been dying to get a college team together but since we're a tech school, they only consider it a hobby.. :grr:

I was invited to practice with a local D2 team this weekend, but I had common exams for chemistry and math. The coach is a former NYX player so I'm kinda pissed that I missed it. :scary: