PDA

View Full Version : KFX450 or Raptor 700?

BamBam730
02-16-2008, 08:53 PM
I have been considering upgrading to a KFX 450, but I also had an intrest in the Raptor 700. Anyone can reply and let me know how their KFX450 matches up against a Raptor 700? Any response would be helpfull. I know that they are quite abit different but I ride for enjoyment, but like a powerfull machine with good handling, the reverse gear is the bonus, I never had reverse before and will appreciate it.

450raider
02-16-2008, 09:07 PM
ill just tell ya honestly first of all the standard is before basing anything on opinions is size em both up and get a feel of em, now for my opinion when i first decided to get a new quad the 700 did have a place in my thoughts for like 2 days or so and at the dealer they had nothing bad to say about it but i personally just dont like yamis to begin with but looking at the kfx and raptor side by side i saw the two were pretty similar in some ways but alot of people look at it like top speed is everything when riding and get the 700, but its all rider preference and i came to the conclusion that either i can buy admiration or earn respect with a and im still having a blast with my choice and if i had a raptor.....id trade it for a kawi!

esquared
02-17-2008, 12:51 AM
Get the Kawi , It's lighter and just as fast . I have ridden damn near all the quads and I like the KFX-450 and the LTR 450 the best of all of them .

Yee-Haw_400EX
02-18-2008, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by 450raider
ill just tell ya honestly first of all the standard is before basing anything on opinions is size em both up and get a feel of em, now for my opinion when i first decided to get a new quad the 700 did have a place in my thoughts for like 2 days or so and at the dealer they had nothing bad to say about it but i personally just dont like yamis to begin with but looking at the kfx and raptor side by side i saw the two were pretty similar in some ways but alot of people look at it like top speed is everything when riding and get the 700, but its all rider preference and i came to the conclusion that either i can buy admiration or earn respect with a and im still having a blast with my choice and if i had a raptor.....id trade it for a kawi!
Take a breath! Thats a long sentence!

mod440ex
02-18-2008, 04:35 AM
do you ever have anything useful to say, or is it just your normal self to be a dumbass

450raider
02-18-2008, 07:44 AM
yeah really sometimes you just go to post something and for some reason it just turns out longer than originally thought, anyway you answer a post since its an opinion forum i thought id give my opinion till you got someone else that comes and has nothing to do with it to try to revolve the thread around himself, go ahead all eyes on you soak it all up this is now oficially your thread and just this once im willing to let it go at that

mod440ex
02-18-2008, 04:44 PM
anyways, i would prefer the kfx over the yami, but that is going to have to be your decision on what you feel best. the kawi will come stock with some pretty good shocks where as with the crappy you will have to spend more money on the se model.