PDA

View Full Version : WHOs racing the GNCC in 03

chavez
11-18-2002, 08:57 AM
i was just wondering who was going to be there. it would be kinda cool if we could get something going were we all could pit together. and how ever is at the home track throw a party saturday night I WILL HAVE THE KEG AND PIG AT THE JOHN PENTON AGIAN

Taco
11-18-2002, 09:03 AM
I might try a few this year.:D Rico might too if his skirt doesnt get all bunched up:eek:

bradley300
11-18-2002, 09:08 AM
i'm going to as many as i can, i like the nationals alot.

chavez
11-18-2002, 09:13 AM
here is the dates to help plan your year in between florida and GA we alot of us go to bike week in daytona
2003 GNCC Schedule

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2003 AMA Grand National Cross Country Series Schedule

Round 1 March 1-4 Palatka, Fl
(ATV practice March 1. Bike practice March 3.)
Round 2 March 8/9 Washington, GA* Y
Round 3 March 22/23 Morganton, NC (Steel Creek)*
Round 4 April 12/13 Union, SC (Big Buck)* Y
Round 5 April 26/27 Hurricane Mills, TN (Loretta Lynn's) [NHS]
Round 6 May 10/11 TBA Y
Round 7 May 31/June 1 Millfield, OH (John Penton) Y
Round 8 June 14/15 TBA Y
Round 9 June 28/29 McHenry, MD (Wisp)[NHS] Y
Round 10 Sept. 6/7 Taylortown, PA (Mathew's Farm) Y
Round 11 Sept 20/21 Sparta, KY (Spartan) Y
Round 12 October 4/5 St. Clairsville, OH (Power Line Park) [NHS] Y
Round 13 October 18/19 Crawfordsville, IN (Ironman)
*SETRA Event
[NHS] AMA National Hare Scramble
Y= Youth Event

11-18-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by chavez
I WILL HAVE THE KEG AND PIG AT THE JOHN PENTON AGIAN

I'll most definintly make that race...:D I also plan on running most of the others except the first 2..

Extremeracer167
11-18-2002, 10:04 AM
Ill be there. Hopefully headin to FL and GA as well. Theres nothing better then sittin gon that line waiting for the flag to wave! Gets me jittery just thinkin about it!!!:D

jja125
11-18-2002, 11:12 AM
I'LL BE AT THE ONES CLOSE TO PA & OH...........IF I GET MY *** ON THE TREADMILL THIS WINTER.

HotRod2Fitty
11-18-2002, 02:39 PM
Ill hopefully be at the ones in Ohio and Pa this year. Im still traning and lifting weights to prep myself and cant wait.:D

Extremeracer167
11-18-2002, 03:08 PM
JJ,
We should hook up and ride together sometime. U arent too far from me. We have a KILLER practice track for XC guys. its only about 4-5 miles long. But it will get u into shape! I live right between kittanning and Elderton if u know where that is. What do u ride, and what class do u run?

jja125
11-18-2002, 04:34 PM
extreme,

pretty funny - i was just wasting time at work figuring out how long my track is cause i was going to say you and hotrod could ride out there if you want since it is close. i live in delmont but my parents have a farm out in saltsburg where i ride - its about 350+ acres and i figured i have only about a 1 mile loop built right now. its like 75% woods/ 25% open fields. i used to be able to ride for miles wehn i was younger but most of the places around there you get run out of now - everybody that used to ride moved away or whatever. recently i got tired of people giving me crap about riding in places that me and my buddies have ridden for like 20years and are total wastelands like strip mines, etc. which nobody lives in anyway, thats why i just started building the loop strictly on our property. i've got room to build more just not enough time now w/ work and stuff. i'm always looking for somewhere else to ride- i just don't want to ruin chavez's thread with all this b.s. so i'll send you an email.

Extremeracer167
11-18-2002, 04:58 PM
good deal, back to topic:D

01TRX300EX
11-18-2002, 04:59 PM
I am probably going to make the first race, is the actual race on the 2nd?

cdalejef
11-18-2002, 06:40 PM
Count me in!!! We are planning something special at the Sparta KY round for the EXRiders/Cannondaleriders on friday night!:D

chavez
11-18-2002, 07:29 PM
jeff save me some prime realestate in kentucky i will save you some at sunday creek (john penton)

cdalejef
11-18-2002, 07:32 PM
We should be able to rope off a pretty big area on friday morning....thats if Rita doesn't catch us!!!:eek:

11-18-2002, 08:08 PM
im gonna try to get to some of them , only the ones close to md though, thats why i hate the nationals and gncc they are all over the place and i cant go to them

chavez
11-18-2002, 08:26 PM
the traveling is what makes it so cool. there is 28 hs in my district all within an hour of my house and i rather drive 6 hours to a national

11-18-2002, 08:58 PM
I am going to try to make it to a few of them. At least to FL for sure and probly go back down to GA. I don't know if I can make it to the John Penton though.

chavez
11-18-2002, 09:07 PM
why cant you make it to the john penton jackass

cdalejef
11-18-2002, 09:10 PM
why cant you make it to the john penton jackass Maybe he has nightmares about dust!:huh

popo
11-19-2002, 02:40 AM
All 13 here. Chavez save me beer. Poor piggy.

Jeff you guys gonna have strippers ? Nothing better than some Kentucky snagle tooth babe with her flopppies in your face. :huh

cdalejef
11-19-2002, 08:07 AM
HMMMM......well Racers (the strip bar) is within walking distance of the track.:macho

11-19-2002, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
HMMMM......well Racers (the strip bar) is within walking distance of the track.:macho

I forgot about that,,I'll be at the jiggly room for sure,,before and after the race. maybe I can have a couple girls stand around me and the quad at the starting line in very lilttle clothes ta throw off the competition. Lap dances at the starting line would probably boost GNCC racing turnouts..:devil

cdalejef
11-19-2002, 08:31 AM
I'd say we'd have some.....stiff competion!!!:devil

Taco
11-19-2002, 08:33 AM
I'd love to have some.....stiff competion!!!:devil

Man thats just nasty:huh :devil

11-19-2002, 09:28 AM
I'd say we'd have some.....stiff competion!!!:devil

Yeah and almost everyone would have built in steering dampners..:eek:

chavez
11-19-2002, 10:14 AM
hey are you guys going to stay saturday night?

Johnny_G
11-19-2002, 12:27 PM
I guess I'll race a few.. Hahahahahah

POPO:
Sabertooth kentycky chicks flappin their floopies!!!!!!!!!!

thats just wrong

Hey now that you had that arm pump surgery you have bionic chicken chokers!!!!! LMFAO

chavez
11-19-2002, 12:41 PM
johnny g im goign to have to introduce myself at the next race in florida. I lined up behind you at the ironman 2 rows back i wanted to help with that plug but seen somebody had control. by the way good jod this year

11-19-2002, 02:04 PM
johnny g im goign to have to introduce myself at the next race in florida. I lined up behind you at the ironman 2 rows back i wanted to help with that plug but seen somebody had control. by the way good jod this year

I'm wondering if Johnny can qualify for the Latino Heat XC team??:confused: I'll walk over there with ya chavez,,you keep him busy while I still his fancy race rims..:D

gncc400exxx
11-19-2002, 02:37 PM
I hope to make more than the whole two I went to this year. :(
But with a baby getting here withing the next month don't know if I'll have the time. But if I can make it to Florida my family has a house near Ocala. So that will save me the cost of staying in Fl till the Ga race.:cool:

chavez
11-19-2002, 02:39 PM
put it on blocks rico like old school. RiCO you a lighter shade of brown ? im 1/2 . we could change johnnys name to jesus(spanish not english) lol

jja125
11-19-2002, 02:44 PM
jorge (whore-hey)...........sounds better.......... but i guess thats spanish for george -nevermind.

chavez
11-19-2002, 02:54 PM
whore-hey well johnny what do you think. RICO you be the judge. Johnny our sponsorship offers nothing no $ no discount, might get a free beer if you run out. if you join do you think rico and i could pit with you so that we can look important

(hey johnny i dont know you, im just joking please dont take it the wrong way)

gncc571
11-19-2002, 03:08 PM
Chaves, can I pit with you since your are a world champ? GNCCER can't make it since he will be doing the MX Nationals :huh

11-19-2002, 03:09 PM
whore-hey well johnny what do you think. RICO you be the judge. Johnny our sponsorship offers nothing no $ no discount, might get a free beer if you run out. if you join do you think rico and i could pit with you so that we can look important

Yeah chavez I"m on the lighter brown side of things..more than most caucasions definitly.

and I'm all for Johnny joinin the team..we would look important by him if we pitted with em..;) And I could probably toss a few cold ones his way i never leave home unprepared with adult beverages..:D

chavez
11-19-2002, 03:21 PM
well if whore-hey accepts my constituant and i have our third member of latino heat. RICO this will proble end up like the movie fight club nation wide. we have three know if johnny accepts and will be able to have a board of executives now all we need i mula denero cash. how many members here onsite? multiplied by 5$ each that would be a start

You guys know i train on the rio grande. load up leave all identification on the usa side take the quad over and try to make it back(jokeing i got here that way i aint going back)

GNCC571 heck yes we have to pit together 1/2 of the world team championship cant be split up as for GNCer he will be there

chavez
11-19-2002, 08:34 PM
oh yeah GNCCer se what you will be missing while your running your motos lol

popo
11-20-2002, 01:56 AM
QUOTE]I'm wondering if Johnny can qualify for the Latino Heat XC team??[/QUOTE]

I don't think Johnny's heritage is Taco Bender. He's from Mafia country "Cleveland" aka Johnny the 3 nipples.

I was wondering why my forearms where making noises. na na na booooing. :huh

Johnny_G
11-20-2002, 11:17 AM

Cant trust those latinos!!

Always tryin to steal my rims!!!!!

My Tahoe wheels, and now my quad!!!

LOL

I speak fluent spanish, so I guess I could qualify for the Lantio heat team!!!!!

Chavez I am good natured you goof around all you want, ask POPO he calls me at home all the time to tell me his Z will be cooler than mine!!!!

BTW I got my Z last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!

popo
11-21-2002, 12:46 AM
ask POPO he calls me at home all the time to tell me his Z will be cooler than mine!!!!

Actually I was calling to talk with your girlfriend, but you answer the dahm phone :devil

What other sport can you call a Pro at home and get insight.

You guyz want his home phone #. bawha ha ha.

Johnny_G
11-21-2002, 12:04 PM
No wonder she hangs up as soon as I walk in the door!!!!!!!!

she always tells me she's on the phone with her mom, but then her mom tell's me she is sad, cause she never gets to talk to her daughter!!!!!!

Mystery solved!!!

jja125
11-21-2002, 01:24 PM
hey johnny - i think maybe popo's secret name in latino heat is sancho:

Sancho: Referring to people who believe they are better than everyone else. From the name of a character in Orgasmo.
Example: Sancho over there has been screening guests since he got here.
He tried to turn away my best friend because her hair wasn't good enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sancho/a: Spanish slang for boyfiend, girlfriend, or honey.
Example: I saw my Sancho at Lorraine's party.

actually i read somewhere on some slang webpage that "sancho" meant somebody who your girlfriend was cheating on you with but i can't find it now - but that definition is close enough.

popo
11-22-2002, 03:13 AM
jja125,

That was not nice !

You have a big box coming to your house containing with a big can of whoop arse in it.

Po-Po: Another word for Police, Cops, Fuzz
Example: Look out, here comes the Po Po with a can of whoop arse!!!

11-22-2002, 07:12 AM
If popo drives his squad car like his fowheela there's alot of criminals gettin away in OH. LMFAO

Sorry popo I had too..:D

popo
11-22-2002, 07:26 AM
Woooo, That was good!!! :p You mean your suppose to go fast?

chavez
11-22-2002, 09:15 AM
not a word from chavez popo got a gun mexican gona run

jja125
11-22-2002, 09:24 AM
badges? we don't need no stinking badges................

(you do know i'm jujst kidding popo, right? - there's far to many popo's on the road in oh to have tehm all hate me. we just always say at work when we travel that "sancho's" at home w/ our gf's so it seemed appropriate - its better than whore-hey at least)