PDA

View Full Version : suggestions for new music?

450raider
02-15-2008, 05:34 PM
hi, i was just listening to my linkin park MTM cd and listened to a few songs for the first time and was really impressed with no more sorrow, and got thinking if anyone can suggests songs or bands that are LP like but a little more eminem' ish with their words (the mathers cd, some of you know what i mean) i dont mean deathmetal cant hear stuff either, just something to give people the middle finger because i like that kind of music anyway but dont know how to dicover new stuff and its for a friends myspace..... a friend that got overlooked on Vday :chinese:

thanks

Ruby Soho
02-15-2008, 05:35 PM
limp bizket was rap/metal. there not really my type but i will admit i liked a few of their songs, they packed a good **** you in their lyrics.

kawiefan
02-15-2008, 06:48 PM
kottonmouth kings. sorta like limp bizkit

450raider
02-15-2008, 07:02 PM
ok and another question to go with the first one is there a way to load music files off your computer onto myspace page? ill be honest and tell yall what im wanting (in case someone has like a link or something) yes i have a myspace that i hardly visit, its more of a seasonal thing so with spring coming in about a month and a half i got my background and stuff picked out but throughout spring i plan to have lynyrd skynyrds "tuesdays gone" then "simple man" for some reason nothing says spring to me quite like those songs but theres a problem, when i looked up LS on space it was the new dudes singin it - live too, and while i respct what they do its still not as good so any tips?

Ruby Soho
02-15-2008, 07:13 PM
you need to make a band myspace page to upload songs but i still think your not aloud to upload songs that aren't yours

Johnny Minehan
02-15-2008, 10:39 PM
"u can hate me" - chucky chuck