PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO RUN THE GNCCs

markk
02-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Hey there-

My names mark knox i plan on racing the GNCC series from Ga.-the Ironman. I have one guy commeted to racing with me but have a truck that can haul up to 5 people comfortably. and a 16ft car trailer.
I live 50miles straight east of St. Louis. and for every race but Ga. TN. and Ky. I will be driving down Interstates 70 or 64 Threw Indiana. Also if mabey someone from Mo. or Ky. would be intrested. I live about 90 miles north of paduca Ky. Straight up Interstate 57. I have a safe place that you can park your vehicle for the weekend. Or could meet somewhere along the way.

Im just looking to try and carpool and save myself and anyone else out there some money on fuel back and fourth to the tracks. I would like to leave on friday mornings or thursday evenings, But am always willing change if need be. If anyone is intrested please contact me. either on here, or my cell number is (618)-267-5049

thanks alot
mark knox

LTandRaptorider
03-09-2008, 09:53 AM
Would you mind stopping in Pa on your way to races? :eek: :D

markk
03-09-2008, 03:32 PM
well see what we can do bart! U talked to danno latley?

gnccracer450
03-20-2008, 06:40 PM
mark you spell extreme like this not extream.......... just lettin you know...bio bio

big bad beny
04-16-2008, 07:31 AM
Would you stop by Glenwood springs, Colorado (90 miles west of Denver, Colorado) on your way to Sparta GNCC. Never been to a GNCC before Thinking about running the 4X4 open class.

markk
04-20-2008, 10:46 PM
well beny- ill see you at the track and we will talk about it! Howd that 300 ride today? U give it to that new set-up on your bros 250r??

markk
08-16-2008, 01:16 PM
bump still looking had a guy back out on me cuz of a new job.

markk
09-10-2008, 09:27 PM
Iv had some guys back out- so im still looking. please call if intrested in spliting fuel. let me know by around 5pm thursday sept the 12th. if i dont hear anything i will be headed to W.V. in my nissian car and trailer.

WoodsRacer16
12-17-2008, 11:27 PM
HEY MAN I WOULD LIKE TO ALOT BUT MY DAD IS GOT TO COME. WE LIVE IN TN LIKE 50 MILE FROM NASVILLE. I HAVEN'T RACED GNCC SERIES AND WOULD BE REALLY NERVES BUT I WOULDN'T LIKE TO GO BY MYSELF. SO I MIGHT TAKE U UP. I GOT TO ASK MY DAD FIRST CUZ HE IS MY PIT GUY LOL. I HAVE RACED MID-SOUTH HARE SCRAMBLE AND TORCS AND SORCS AND IM GETTING PRETTY GOOD. SO MAN BLOG ME BACK AND WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT... AND WE WILL HELP ON GAS IF WE GO......

SI-Warrior
01-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Finally someone close to me who wants to race GNCC...I live in Clay City if you know where that is about 35 miles east of Salem...right now i am planning on buying a new quad and just wanting to race the ironman...i cant race anyothers because im getting married two weeks before the ironman on oct. 10...but right now i plan on going to it racing or just watching and taking some pictures...well il get back with you later on once i get the new quad and am ready to race...hit me back up whenever im on here about everyday:D

markk
01-12-2009, 06:33 PM
hey guys--- i posted this post before the start of last season. I couldnt find enuf guys from the area last year that could commet to going. so i went with one other guy and somtime by myself. and it cost me so much i cant afford to go this year. If i do hit any of them it will probley be just Lorretta lynns the GNCC in Laffette TN. and Crawfordsville In.

sorry guys if you want to try and get some guys togeather feel free. There is a guy or two from around St.Louis area that i know that are looking to go. If you are serious bout hitting the whole series pm me and i will send u one of the guys phone numbers. and u can call him.

markk
01-12-2009, 06:33 PM
hey guys--- i posted this post before the start of last season. I couldnt find enuf guys from the area last year that could commet to going. so i went with one other guy and somtime by myself. and it cost me so much i cant afford to go this year. If i do hit any of them it will probley be just Lorretta lynns the GNCC in Laffette TN. and Crawfordsville In.

sorry guys if you want to try and get some guys togeather feel free. There is a guy or two from around St.Louis area that i know that are looking to go. If you are serious bout hitting the whole series pm me and i will send u one of the guys phone numbers. and u can call him.