02-15-2008, 02:10 PM
doubled the size/amount of recalls.
http://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/stories/2008/02/11/daily37.html

xrdrsux
02-15-2008, 02:12 PM
http://www.evlls1.com/atvs/predator.gif

rundrave
02-15-2008, 02:50 PM
is it just me or is that a picture of an outlaw?

I thought the recall was ONLY on the sporstmans and scramblers?

its basically the same recall that they had a couple years ago, they just added 05 and 06 models

happy trolling.....

xrdrsux
02-15-2008, 02:58 PM
happy trolling. lol ok. dont be mad. they had recalls on the 525 also. i just posted the pic of the 525 that i done a few months ago anyway. I can read as good as you.. heres the link for ya smart *****
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml07/07560.html

OutlawBill
02-15-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by xrdrsux
happy trolling. lol ok. dont be mad. they had recalls on the 525 also. i just posted the pic of the 525 that i done a few months ago anyway. I can read as good as you.. heres the link for ya smart *****
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml07/07560.html
I think you are the SA:devil:

outlawjeff
02-15-2008, 03:01 PM
if you looked a little harder you would see that the kfx450 had the same recall for the gas tank valve. so it isnt just polaris having recalls.

pattersondp
02-15-2008, 03:05 PM
still nothing on the 06 outlaw 500s :devil:

rundrave
02-15-2008, 03:07 PM
im not mad at all....

if its not trolling what do you call it?

how am I the smart ***? my post was entirely truthfull and I can back up my statement with facts...can you?

OutlawBill
02-15-2008, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by rundrave
im not mad at all....

if its not trolling what do you call it?

how am I the smart ***? my post was entirely truthfull and I can back up my statement with facts...can you?

sorry linked the wrong person

OutlawBill
02-15-2008, 03:18 PM
http://www.evlls1.com/atvs/predator.gif

this the one who is the SA

Evasiveone
02-15-2008, 03:36 PM
[B] i just posted the pic of the 525 that i done a few months ago anyway.

Not only are you a troll but you are taking credit for someone elses flash work. I might just let EVLLS1 know that you are taking credit for his work.

xrdrsux
02-15-2008, 03:54 PM
go ahead and do that... its cool. but wait a min.. im going over to evls house in a few minutes so ill tell him myself. This was done between the both of us a few months ago. look at other images on there. he has them on his set up but not all of them he done. He does excellent photoshoping no doubt..
and as far as evlls1 goes.. you can just call him brandon. k

xrdrsux
02-15-2008, 03:57 PM
and the SA remark was for saying that i was just trolling. I just posted up a link from another site where i saw it.
Ole dude said that the recall was just for sportsmans and something else.. that isnt all the recalls. just stating a fact for those who arent aware.

bossman525
02-15-2008, 04:14 PM
go ahead and do that... its cool. but wait a min.. im going over to evls house in a few minutes so ill tell him myself. This was done between the both of us a few months ago. look at other images on there. he has them on his set up but not all of them he done. He does excellent photoshoping no doubt..
well, why dont you go to your boyfriends house and quit being a dick and posting crap like that. oh....... i'm sorry.. BRANDON'S house....little troll

TheOutlaw
02-15-2008, 05:33 PM

It took two of you to make that P.O.S.??? Wow.

02-15-2008, 06:20 PM
actually took 3 mins to make. figured it was good enough because polaris riders aren't use to quality in the first place...

this is stupid though... a lot of atvs have recalls... you guys are getting all wound up over a common thing... simmuh down or line 'em up =)

GE4x4
02-15-2008, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by buggydays
actually took 3 mins to make. figured it was good enough because polaris riders aren't use to quality in the first place...

this is stupid though... a lot of atvs have recalls... you guys are getting all wound up over a common thing... simmuh down or line 'em up =)

I would rather have little issues that Polaris has then what your 450R has. You can have your crappy rod bearings that are so common on the R, your lousy front spindles, crappy rear shock, and that weak elec start. Yeh, that really compares to a-arm bearings and steering stem slop.:confused:

02-15-2008, 07:01 PM
honda cbr1000 conversion... now what? lol you guys are funny though.. i give you that

GE4x4
02-15-2008, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by buggydays
honda cbr1000 conversion... now what? lol you guys are funny though.. i give you that

What the matter, your rod bearing went to, so you had to get another engine.:D

I'm sure that thing screams.:macho

450rJam
02-15-2008, 07:31 PM
why you guys all want to be clowns?

recals are recals, no one is perfect but at least honda and polaris are trying to fix our problems,

they try to r&d and test as much as they can but the true test comes from the abuse we put them through over the long haul.

do your research and buy what best suits you

ride more, cry less

rgasper33
02-15-2008, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 450rJam
[B]why you guys all want to be clowns?

recals are recals, no one is perfect but at least honda and polaris are trying to fix our problems,

they try to r&d and test as much as they can but the true test comes from the abuse we put them through over the long haul.

ride more, cry less

thank you... this is so dumb. not just polaris.... Every brand has recalls. No need for people to start jumpin on forums and bashing! Focus on whats good with what you ride rather than bringing down others to make yours look better!

xrdrsux
02-15-2008, 08:33 PM
i completly agree.. i post up a pic that is pretty funny. no one wants to laugh it off and they get pissed. I had a fuel pump issue with mine and no i dont have a kazuma 80. No builder is perfect. Its just a part of building stuff.. Chevy, ford, dodge.

I just think it is funny that ppl jump on me for bringing it up. If i didnt like mine so much i would really consider the 525. I dont think i would want the IRS though. I am pretty much just into drag racing. I do ride trails though when im not dragging. I have had the opportunity to race 3 525s and i must say that they are closer to my quad than any other one out there.

rgasper33
02-15-2008, 08:41 PM
what do you ride?

OzLinc
02-15-2008, 08:43 PM
QUOTE: I just think it is funny that ppl jump on me for bringing it up.

You're an idiot.....an idiot who feels threatened......an idiot who feels threatened with a small penis.......who hides behind the net because he knows he has a small penis and is an idiot......has no real way of making him self feel better about is puny little penis and puny little life.

howz about that for funny......

bossman525
02-15-2008, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by rgasper33

ride more, cry less

thank you... this is so dumb. not just polaris.... Every brand has recalls. No need for people to start jumpin on forums and bashing! Focus on whats good with what you ride rather than bringing down others to make yours look better!

bossman525
02-15-2008, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by rgasper33

ride more, cry less

amen..... i wish these trolls would think what you just said

02-15-2008, 09:27 PM
lol i said that earlier...

xrdrsux
02-15-2008, 09:44 PM
lol. that penis post was pretty gay. lmao that is pretty stupid.

Why should that link not been posted in the beginning of the topic. Because ppl dont want to feel like they "wasted" 8k dollars.. But it isnt even that. like i said before a recall is a recall. lots of ppl have them. It really shows the real side of things when ppl start flaming someone for posting a link to polaris recalling more things. If this was a 4x4 forum and i posted a link to ford f250s getting recalled about an airbag or something it wouldnt be that big of a deal. I would be willing to bet that alot of you guys are in your late 30s and 40s and acting like children about this.

so what was it ... the pic that made you mad or the link.
Come on.. the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

JOEX
02-15-2008, 10:18 PM
lol. that penis post was pretty gay. lmao that is pretty stupid.

Why should that link not been posted in the beginning of the topic. Because ppl dont want to feel like they "wasted" 8k dollars.. But it isnt even that. like i said before a recall is a recall. lots of ppl have them. It really shows the real side of things when ppl start flaming someone for posting a link to polaris recalling more things. If this was a 4x4 forum and i posted a link to ford f250s getting recalled about an airbag or something it wouldnt be that big of a deal. I would be willing to bet that alot of you guys are in your late 30s and 40s and acting like children about this.

so what was it ... the pic that made you mad or the link.
Come on.. the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.
They way you presented this topic leads me and others to think you're just trying to stir up trouble & brand bashing (trolls do the same thing).

If you had only posted the link without the op-ed type slant i'm sure this thread would have taken a very different direction. But trolls don't like that.

For some of those who posted in this thread...

Please Don't Feed The Trolls:)

xrdrsux
02-15-2008, 10:30 PM
so the pic is what pissed them off..
then my question is why cant people just laugh it off. Is it because they may feel like they wasted 8k dollars?

Its kinda like ppl arguing over who is gonna win the nascar race on the weekends. Then when they lose they dont want to speak to the other person for a week because "their guy" lost.. its childish and no one can make it sound any different.

But then someone will say " well it is childish to post a picture like that" but what is wrong with a little fun. Its all in good humor. I never said " ohh that POS polaris is F'd up again. Why The F do you guys waste your money on that SH**."

I never said anything like that period. For all you guys know i own a freakin polaris. (i dont but you didnt know that)
Point blank period it hurt their little feelings and pride for someone to make a funny about something they invested their money in and if they had a set of balls they would admit it.
That is just the man (or boy) coming out in them and cant admit or give in just a little.

rgasper33
02-15-2008, 10:44 PM
See you were not tryin to be funny. You say that then you start in with the POS polaris stuff. just leave man, this is dumb, you dont like polaris. Ok got it. you didnt buy one. You made your point at the beginning, now your tryin to piss everyone off. I spent 8k and I like what I got. You can like what you got.

xrdrsux
02-15-2008, 10:58 PM
im saying that i didnt bash the polaris like everyone is making it out to be.. read my other posts.
how can you say that i start with that POS polaris stuff again. I never did. i just stated in the last thing that you read that I DIDNT SAY WHAT PEOPLE ARE MAKING IT OUT LIKE I SAID.
Are you ppl hardheaded or what. wtf.

I did however say that when someone mentions the 525 having a fire hazard recall than every one gets all defensive. "IS IT BECAUSE YOU FEEL THAT YOU WASTED 8K DOLLARS" i never said you did waste 8k dollars..I even said that i like the 525 and they are pretty darn fast.. I am asking YOU (everyone that has their panies in a wad) is that why you are so touchy about the situation.
Just a question.
It keeps getting derailed and no one will answer a direct question..
You guys arent politics are you. same thing politics do . beat around the bush and wont give you a straight up answer.

JOEX
02-15-2008, 10:58 PM
so the pic is what pissed them off..
then my question is why cant people just laugh it off. Is it because they may feel like they wasted 8k dollars?

Its kinda like ppl arguing over who is gonna win the nascar race on the weekends. Then when they lose they dont want to speak to the other person for a week because "their guy" lost.. its childish and no one can make it sound any different.

But then someone will say " well it is childish to post a picture like that" but what is wrong with a little fun. Its all in good humor. I never said " ohh that POS polaris is F'd up again. Why The F do you guys waste your money on that SH**."

I never said anything like that period. For all you guys know i own a freakin polaris. (i dont but you didnt know that)
Point blank period it hurt their little feelings and pride for someone to make a funny about something they invested their money in and if they had a set of balls they would admit it.
That is just the man (or boy) coming out in them and cant admit or give in just a little.
This post adds to the troll theory...

If you attempting to be funny, which I highly doubt, you delivery needs ALOT of work.

Look in the mirror and repeat this...

.. the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

xrdrsux
02-15-2008, 11:14 PM
when you saw the pic >>>>>>>>>honestly did you even crack a smile.
the Lord is looking at you Joex so tell the truth.

and please explain how what you quoted adds to the troll theory.
Honestly tell me that what you quoted doesnt make any sense to you. read it again with an open mind.
you said that "if you attempting to be funny ......etc"
im not being funny in what i wrote there. Did it sound funny to you? Sound like a legitimate bunch of statements to me.
the picture.... sure that was a funny. and.. what is wrong with grinning sometimes.

JOEX
02-15-2008, 11:44 PM
Just another troll....:rolleyes:

I made my statements on this topic and choose not to drag it out like some people would like to do.