PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Jesse & Heather
02-14-2008, 08:25 PM
Hi.....I'm Jesse and on behalf of my sweetheart Heather, we are new to this site. Is this a good site to converse with people or are there a lot of underage rudeness on here?

JOEX
02-14-2008, 08:45 PM
Welcome!:cool:

This is a great site and of course there's some of the 'underage rudeness' alot of times it's just for fun but the serious offenders don't last long;)

mod440ex
02-14-2008, 09:11 PM
its a great place to learn some really great info, and share new ridiing places. but like on any other forum there is always some 13 yr old bad ars. oh and glad you joined:D

BlaineKaiser450
02-14-2008, 09:15 PM
this is a great site. Most of the people on here are under 25 and the trolls usually get booted super fast. Thanks for joining and welcome to the site!

Jesse & Heather
02-15-2008, 01:47 PM
Thanks for introducing yourselfs. Are you aloud to post pictures on this site or no? Not only am I a fan of atv's but I like photograghy of people too. You know......(I like to see the face of who I'm talking to), is that to much to ask?

klutch
02-15-2008, 01:54 PM
this is a great site to converse with other people there arent many rude people here and most of us are fairly young... and the "underage rudeness" is fairly rare.

NJ450rider
02-15-2008, 04:20 PM
I wouldnt call it "rudeness" but theres some riders on here with "strong opinions" about certain things. But its not that bad. Im suprised no one said anything about the "search" feature for finding answers to questions yet. LOL!

welcome to the site. Sure pictures of peoples rides are always nice to see!

JOEX
02-15-2008, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Jesse & Heather
Thanks for introducing yourselfs. Are you aloud to post pictures on this site or no? Not only am I a fan of atv's but I like photograghy of people too. You know......(I like to see the face of who I'm talking to), is that to much to ask?
Yes, pics are welcome and very popular here just be sure to read rule #4 at the bottom of the page then look through this thread.....:cool:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=240374

kawiefan
02-15-2008, 08:29 PM
Welcome

my88r
02-15-2008, 08:39 PM
this is probably one of the best sites. the trolls don't last very long. either joex or pappy finds them quick.:p

WELCOME!!!

ZeroLogic
02-15-2008, 10:34 PM
Howdy! If you like photograghy and quads then you came to the right place!

Jesse & Heather
02-16-2008, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by JOEX
Yes, pics are welcome and very popular here just be sure to read rule #4 at the bottom of the page then look through this thread.....:cool:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=240374

I totally understand. I myself feel "NAKED" without my helmet on.

racer36
02-17-2008, 06:56 AM
I just joined not that long ago. this website has already helped me make my decision on my next quad, 400ex, and what the first thing I should do to it is.

remember: scars happen

AtvMxRider
02-17-2008, 09:58 AM
How about some pics of Heather:devil:

XXXRACER165
02-17-2008, 08:07 PM
Ohh nooo lol

QuadJunkies
02-17-2008, 08:13 PM
LMAO!

Jerrys no harm,hes just a pervert .:o :p

Welcome to the site ! I love photography too!:D

Just ask Jerry! :eek: :devil:

J/K!!!

Hope you enjoy your stay.
Thers some great people and info here as well.;)

AtvMxRider
02-17-2008, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LMAO!

J/K!!!

400exrider707
02-17-2008, 09:26 PM
Welcome!

I must say if you're looking for a website with no teen-age bull, then this is probably not the site!!! There are a ton of young kids here who add a lot of useless crap. HOWEVER... this is also one of the best sites I've ever been on, and one of the most interesting. There is a TON of good technical info posted here already, you'll just have to sift through some garbage to get to it. Having such a large member base you're bound to get some crap, but you're also going to get some great info! Read around a bit, and enjoy! Any questions, feel free to ask! Make sure to use the "search" option, because pretty much everything has already been covered haha. Welcome again!

Mike

Kickstarts-suck
02-18-2008, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LMAO!

J/K!!!

LMAO! omg that was sooo funny :D :p