PDA

View Full Version : Lonestar Products

450ice
02-14-2008, 10:56 AM
Anyone use lonestar a arms, linkage, swingarm, on there 450r. If so what you think of them. How they hold up..

bloodmoney23
02-14-2008, 12:26 PM
my whole bike is LSR. and i havent had a problem with the parts yet other than what LSR themselves messed up. (they will replace it if it is damaged though) so all-in-all it holds up pretty good, but customer service is a pain in the a**. and you may end up getting all your parts but one in a week and they will take 2 months to get it to you. but ive been through 2 races since i built and 2 days of practice and a couple of just riding around. And at the races everything takes a prettty big beating.

Nick110
02-14-2008, 12:36 PM
I have LSR LT arms, LSR +1.25 swinger, LSR DC6 link, LSR carrier, and LSR axle. Everything is great and I have no cpmplaints. Its all held up great, havent broke anything just wore out some ball joints on the arms.

desratt
02-15-2008, 12:18 PM
I look forward to trying their linkage soon....

Jersey450R
02-16-2008, 12:53 PM
i bent a lonestar axle that wasnt even a year old.

bloodmoney23
02-16-2008, 01:26 PM
but thats what is nice about their axles.....they will fix or replace it for you, all you have to do is send it in.

morse250r
02-17-2008, 06:09 AM
great stuff ................just the chrome comes off see it on more bikes then one mine started someing off less than a year old and i only ride in sand

Pappy
02-17-2008, 06:16 AM
We run alot of LSR parts. No complaints here that aren't normal gripes and groans but that is mainly personal preference. Their customer service is top notch and I know that when I sell a LSR part they back me and my customer and that means alot.

eastside 400
02-17-2008, 08:37 AM
i like LSR but not the axles. i will never use another LSR axle again, ive bent 3 so far in 2 years and some multiple times after getting "repaired", i know axles bend and they fix them for free but it doesnt fix them, i have to pay shipping there and back and go through the PITA of contacting them to get a return number and then down a axle for 2 weeks atleast. And then once i get it back it bends the first ride on it, you cant straighten a bent axle back and have it be strong, every bent axle should be replaced but i know they would never be able to afford that but im just saying straightening the axle doesnt fix it, it makes it weaker. I use Team Ind. Axles now and i love them, havent had a problem with one yet, they are more expensive then the LSR i think but you get what you pay for, on one of my LSR axles the sprocket hub splines are starting to strip so the hub has play in it and they wont do anything about it. A couple friends that i race with have had the same things happen to their LSR axles, try Team Ind. out if you have the money tho.

desratt
02-17-2008, 11:31 AM
for axles I use durablue.. but I have bought a lonestar frame and it was top notch.