PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here ripped off by showtimeracing ?? Contact me

f4istunna
02-14-2008, 07:20 AM
Over the past few weeks a few people have messaged me or posted up on a few different sites that they have been ripped off by this guy.

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and was hoping he was just guilty of slow shipping but when he stopped answering his calls and pms a few weeks ago I drew the line. He was online on his computer last night and the day before (not on this site by the looks of it)

I have family in the state pd, and obtained all kinds of background info and history on him, addresses, phone numbers etc. Charges are being filed against him with them. I also filed with ic3.gov Which will get federal if enough people come together. I listed one other guy in there that i knew he scammed. If i list everyone thats been ripped off and or you guys all file charges on him there also he's going to get whats coming to him.

If you want to be part of this and help give showtimeracing what he deserves, Pm me your info and ill add you guys into my police report and the government form also, and if any of you file charges you can use my name.

Its ashame it had to come to this, but ive been ripped off one other time online awhile back and kinda just let it go and nothing came of it. Its not happening this time.

I just got back from vacation yesterday almost made it zolfo springs/bowling green FL area. But i wanted to enjoy my vacation not end up in jail. If he's a atv mechanic like he claims and is at all the nationals im sure we'll bump into him this year at a race or 2 ;) ;)

predator1
02-19-2008, 09:54 AM
hes on yfz central also i gavem a heads up over there

f4istunna
02-19-2008, 10:27 AM
ya thats where i bought the parts from. I contacted his local sheriff he knocked on his door and now in the process of refunding me so he says. We'll see how it goes. Charges are filed so if he comes through ill drop them. anyone else that has a problem w/ me pm me and ill give you the sheriffs # and name he'll be more than happy to help.

The motor he told me was packaged ready to go in good shape wasnt even his. He told the cops he was middle man and told me the motor has bent rod lol. Either way if he refunds me ill let it go.

predator1
02-19-2008, 12:50 PM
glad too here its workin out. they should make this a felony so people quit doin this ****. either way though people know how much of an *** this guy is now .. im wraz on central

f4istunna
02-19-2008, 12:54 PM
i hear ya...

Im same name on there. You'll see it in the feedback section lol