PDA

View Full Version : Plastics?

frenimy
02-14-2008, 06:11 AM
I am looking for some new plastics but don't know of any mfg. I want a set that retains the stock '04 headlight because I have H.I.D. lights. I also want a rear fender that is a little sharper like the 450R fender and want the front to look a little different. Does anyone know of any places to look or any brand that keeps the stock light.

440exRider187
02-14-2008, 09:48 PM
Maier MFG. Makes aftermarket plastic that u can keep the headlight. And later if u choose 2 take off the headlights u can jus buy a hood 2 cover it up

frenimy
02-14-2008, 10:21 PM
I did look at the Maier plastics but all I could find was the race plastics that remove the headlight and a stock plastic. I am mostly looking for a sportier looking plastic to get away form the stock looking round fenders.

Brauap
02-14-2008, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by frenimy
I did look at the Maier plastics but all I could find was the race plastics that remove the headlight and a stock plastic. I am mostly looking for a sportier looking plastic to get away form the stock looking round fenders.

Laker Customs, Full Bore. But you have to take the headlights out. Good-Luck trying to find what your looking for!