PDA

View Full Version : I-20 Pre race chat

gump
02-13-2008, 08:57 PM
ok let's get the trash talk started and get this year underway.. i can't wait to race a quad again, the bike was gonna kill me, i can't ride without my training wheels.. :o senoir boys i'm getting in yalls arses this year !! not just gonna holeshot yall and then let yall go... oh no, whole new story this year.. kenny gwynn you don't even need to show up, save yourself the embaressment.. let's do this !!
let's hear it yall.. i can't wait !!!!!!!!!!! :macho

KENNY HEMMINGS
02-14-2008, 05:23 AM
Gump, if Jerry Ledford out runs you, you will never live it down!!

robinsonmotors
02-14-2008, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by gump
o senoir boys i'm getting in yalls arses this year !! not just gonna holeshot yall and then let yall go... oh no, whole new story this year.. kenny gwynn you don't even need to show up, save yourself the embaressment.. let's do this !!
let's hear it yall.. i can't wait !!!!!!!!!!! :macho good to see you back on a quad gump, lucky for me i bought the over size bumper this year 'just for some slow gubber head on a yamaha !!!maybe even a couple gubber heads on honda's (woody wood, scotty pooh);)

see you guy's and gal's in S.C:cool: :cool:

gump
02-14-2008, 07:07 PM
goober ??? :confused:

jkmx24374
02-14-2008, 07:50 PM
Gump you know you were scared of us bike guys just admit it

jkmx24374
02-14-2008, 07:53 PM
Gump you know you were scared of us bike guys just admit it chicken chit

gump
02-14-2008, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by jkmx24374
Gump you know you were scared of us bike guys just admit it yeah i was scared.. scared i'd run over yalls slow arses... :D
going to the race kevin ??
i need someone to haul my bike down for me, got it sold at the track.. can only get 2 quads in the snake pit.. help !!!

jkmx24374
02-14-2008, 07:56 PM
yeah i was scared.. scared i'd run over yalls slow arses... :D
going to the race kevin ??
i need someone to haul my bike down for me, got it sold at the track.. can only get 2 quads in the snake pit.. help !!! Not going to sandville sc you know where ill be racing

gump
02-14-2008, 08:00 PM
wussy !!!!!!!

jkmx24374
02-14-2008, 08:00 PM
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH dont tell everybody

angelon400ex
02-15-2008, 06:27 PM
Riding Manchester state forest in Sumter SC for the I-20 race practive if anyone is interested. Going early Sunday. temps in low 70s with no rain expected. Yippeeee

mtdewracing
02-16-2008, 04:20 PM
Im going to be the C25+ champ this year!!!! is that enough trash talk GUMP. (i know i know i say that every year) at what point in your racing career do you just throw your hands up and say "I SUCK AT RACING" lol ill see everyone soon. rick

gump
02-16-2008, 06:36 PM
you don't suck rick, your just speed challenged.... i tryed saying i suck the first yera of racing.... :D

gump
02-16-2008, 06:43 PM
got my new gt thunder front end put on, A arms and shocks.... took it for it's first ride today, well the left side shock bolt must not have been tight enough, it came out and my shock dropped and hit the ground and bent the steele shaft straight backwards, right hear a week before the race.. laz is in indy for the dealer show.. but i still get ahold of him through johnny g .. laz says send my shock back 1 day air and he'll garuntee i have a shock to race with even if he has to send me the one on his quad... that's customer service there !!!!

firemanatv
02-16-2008, 07:14 PM
that bites bad gump hope you get it fixed by sunday. I'm ready to ride with you this sunday.

gump
02-16-2008, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by firemanatv
that bites bad gump hope you get it fixed by sunday. I'm ready to ride with you this sunday. sure does.. thanks for offering to haul my bike, but i'm gonna have to drive anyway, so i guess i'' just haul it.. thanks anyway, but if something happens i'll call ya now that i have your number...

mtdewracing
02-16-2008, 08:27 PM
gump im not speed challenged:grr: i just really have bad luck. like now i cant get my bike to run rite.

400exyzkiller
02-17-2008, 04:14 PM
Dad i will put your bike in the bed of my truck and you spilt the gas with me.

angelon400ex
02-17-2008, 04:55 PM
Gump, this Ron. The "falling shock" really sucks. Just getting it new, then for it to fall out. But you are right about Laz, that is excellent service! Hope it works out and see you sunday.

ridding4fun
02-17-2008, 05:16 PM
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=red]WAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Man am I ready to go racing and have some fun, looking foward to sporting my new quad and graphics and outfit and hood and wheels and just getting back to ridding. look foward to seeing everone in SC.

angelon400ex
02-17-2008, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by ridding4fun
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=times new roman][COLOR=red]WAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Man am I ready to go racing and have some fun, looking foward to sporting my new quad and graphics and outfit and hood and wheels and just getting back to ridding. look foward to seeing everone in SC.

What's your real name so we can maybe say hi? :)

Gump, I can relate to falling shock. Had that at Hickory race last year.

What is the Brushy ride report??????? Anyone????

Manchester ride report: Whoops and whoops and whoops and whoops and then a few more whoops. I am ready for the Bishopville sand and whoops.

ridding4fun
02-17-2008, 11:21 PM
Yea, I look forward to seeing ya'll at the track. I ran C25+ last season. I was number 65. This year I'm number 98. My name is Mark Walker.

mtdewracing
02-18-2008, 07:55 AM
mark what class are you runnin this year? rick

ridding4fun
02-18-2008, 11:18 AM
Im running in C25+ again this year , What class is everone else running .?. I cant wait till the weekend , Its only monday and im already getting the nervs and had trouble sleeping last night . Dont know about the rest of you guys, but that is what makes this so much fun...

mtdewracing
02-18-2008, 11:25 AM
didnt you have to move up to B class? i thought third in class you had to. rick

ridding4fun
02-18-2008, 11:46 AM
I just got lucky finishing 3rd , I didnt run all the races, but most of the fast guys fell out or just quit coming to the races , If ya go back and look at the first of the season last year there was a lot of people in our class but along about the middle of the season they stopped coming for whatever reason, so Im still going to run C25+,, I dont think they really inforce that anyway,,, If ya look at C16-24 and the s**t that went on there last year .... LOL..........But seriously I think we will have a lot of fun this year running together , :D

mtdewracing
02-18-2008, 12:57 PM
well i stopped coming because of quad failure, but i came to all of the races and i seen you your fast!!!!!:eek2: lol looks like me and you will battle it out then. i like a challenge. im #313 ill see you on the line sunday. rick

ridding4fun
02-18-2008, 09:32 PM
Cool,,, Rick, I am thrashing tring to get all my work done so we can come to SC, Does anyone know How much of the MX track will we run, I look forward to this years battle,, for it will truly be a valyant one fought for by everone, tooth and nail.... It shall show who is worthy of the blisters and bruises and soreness which comes with the fun of an hour and a half ars whoopin!!! Hope a lot people show up .... Im running #98 this year ....SEE YALL ON THE LINE SUNDAY,, MARK

KENNY HEMMINGS
02-19-2008, 05:32 AM
Mark, is Darren running any this year??

Pappy
02-19-2008, 06:30 AM
what classes do they run? id love to sneak cody in for one last race before the nationals start:chinese:

gump
02-19-2008, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
what classes do they run? id love to sneak cody in for one last race before the nationals start:chinese: http://www.mideastinterstate.com/mideast/midindex.htm

ridding4fun
02-19-2008, 07:39 AM
Kenny, Daren says he is coming to SC but I dont know how many more races he will run, he has been working so much he hasent had time to do much........... As far as classes Pappy they have as far as I know;;;;;;;;PRO, A, B, B25+, C, C25+, Vet, Senior, Masters, Unlimited sportsman,.... If ya need to know for sure go to the website www.mideastinterstate.com, Hope to see all yall sunday.

angelon400ex
02-19-2008, 01:32 PM
Mark, I may have already met you and just don't know the name and face together but either way look forward to seeing you and all the others at Bishopville!!

gump
02-19-2008, 07:24 PM
on the tuesday toolbox at the gncc site chris borich says he might run a race in south carolina this week to get some woods practise in on the suzuki.. i wonder what race he's talking about ??? :D

josh30917
02-19-2008, 07:40 PM
I wonder if Borich will be there early enough to scope out some track cutting lines like he does in the GNCC races? Cause thats the only way hes beating Big Daddy Mike Houston.

gump
02-19-2008, 07:47 PM
be nice now josh... it will be interesting with our pros, houston, cook, derisi, maloney then throw in sommers if he comes and borich.. heck i'd like to just watch this one... :D

Waddell
02-19-2008, 07:53 PM
I wonder if he is as fast on the suzuki as he was on his honda?

KENNY HEMMINGS
02-20-2008, 05:37 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by josh30917
I wonder if Borich will be there early enough to scope out some track cutting lines like he does in the GNCC races? Cause thats the only way hes beating Big Daddy Mike Houston. [/Q
UOTE]

Thats some funny chit!! not just part of it the whole thing!!!

firemanatv
02-20-2008, 06:41 PM
hey don't leave out Dustin. them boy's don't have nothing on him and the Kawasaki.

Rotary85se
02-20-2008, 10:06 PM
I can't believe it, only three more days. I'm so excited. Good luck to everyone this weekend. I look foward to seeing everyone on the line. Everyone in C (16-24) watch out. Im taking the championship this year.

gumpsbrother
02-21-2008, 07:45 AM
Does any of you guys use a twist throttle on your quads? I thinking about switching to twist due to bad bad thumb craps. Give me some feed back and not from you GUMP.

mtdewracing
02-21-2008, 08:15 AM
a twist throttle almost killed me lol

atvwdsrcer
02-21-2008, 08:45 AM
All I use is twist. I recently switched from a cr pro (1/2 twist) to a vortex (1/4 twist) and am very happy. If you are just switching to twist I would recommend the cr pro. Twist does take a little getting used to. As long as you keep your fingers on the clutch you should be ok.
I will never switch back to thumb throttle. There are other advantages to a twist besides your thumb fatigue. No one wants to ride your quad with a twist on it. Gotta love that. Good luck to everyone at I-20.

angelon400ex
02-21-2008, 11:05 AM
You racing this Sunday aren't you Mike?

atvwdsrcer
02-21-2008, 03:11 PM
It doesn't look promising for me this weekend. I have too much going on and I dont have transportation there.
Truth be told I heard Gump was racing again and I'm afraid.

angelon400ex
02-21-2008, 04:03 PM
Well, I sure hope something works out and you can "truck pool" with someone. I understand about the Gump thing :D Gump ain't playing!!!!;) It will be great to see everyone and quad racing will be back to some kind of norm with Gump there!:D Gump brings "soul" to quads!!!!:D

gump
02-21-2008, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by gumpsbrother
Does any of you guys use a twist throttle on your quads? I thinking about switching to twist due to bad bad thumb craps. Give me some feed back and not from you GUMP. you can't figure out the grip part of it, even after being told 10 times.. how are ya gonna ride it ?? i'm switching to one also after the race.. the bikes kinda have me ready for one..

gump
02-21-2008, 07:35 PM
mike.. call jeff, he might have room, he aint hauling me this race.. you have a brother too don't you ?? some redneck on the front row... :devil:

ridding4fun
02-21-2008, 08:30 PM
Hey, Im gonna be installing one of thoes twist/thumb combo deals for Scott Combs of Combs Powersports Racing as soon as it comes in, We will let you know how it does. dont know if it will be on in SC but definitly by the ROCK!. I think I could have used one at Mountain Challange, there was some long, steep, uphill sections where I could barly hang on and still push the thumb throttle, My hand cramped so bad I couldnt drive home.

gumpsbrother
02-22-2008, 04:36 AM
i will beat you arsss gump this aint your boy ill come get ya. no love lost here.Thanks to you uther guys for the info.:grr: :blah:Just kidding bro . not.

gump
02-24-2008, 08:16 PM
well i didn't expect to do to good in the race today , but i expected to do better than i did...no excuses other than i wasn't ready.. and my weiner is safe from my throttle hand for a while... :D

KENNY HEMMINGS
02-25-2008, 05:24 AM
well i didn't expect to do to good in the race today , but i expected to do better than i did...no excuses other than i wasn't ready.. and my weiner is safe from my throttle hand for a while... :D

Gump, I'll let you borrow a pair of needle nose pliers if it will help
you out any!!!:devil:

zowdy
02-25-2008, 08:37 AM
well this was my 1st xc race,and i had a blast;but damn the whoops were brutal.
i plan on being at the next round.

grp4dirt
02-25-2008, 08:46 AM
Well I wanted you to get a head start on me in the points so you could lead till the end of the year.. And you Quit.. What a wusss. How are you evera gona win a points championship quiting..
I guess I am gona have to make it to the next one so you will ride.. Gota get me one of those big bumpers like Jeff.. Maybe I can hook up a toe strap and pull you.. atleast then you will finish.. I hope you got plenty of aftermarkent on your yamaha,, I will probly be riding the stock 400 this year.. makes it more even.. See ya soon..

ridding4fun
02-25-2008, 08:59 AM
I hear ya GUMP, I wasnt ready either, Why is it that a man will go and plan for, prepair for, and pay for, a beating or arse whoopin like that. I was so sick, My wife had to stop three times to let me be (sick) on the side of the road. Finally, by the time we got back up to morsville or so, I was able to set up and eat a few french fries and keep them down. But Im through complaining!!!!! It was knowbodies falt but mine. Maby ill make it through the next one better. As far as the track, I could never find the rithem for the woops (I dont know if there is one) I had a lot of fun and met a lot of nice people. If anyone knows who the fella is that flipped on the back double, and the fourwheeler ran over him. I hope he is ok. I saw the whole thing and nearly crashed watching him...It was a hurendus crash!!!!! Maby Brooks will get them picts posted soon. I would like to see my HOOD in action. Thanks to every one that helped me to get to the track and back home. I had fun.

gump
02-25-2008, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by grp4dirt
Well I wanted you to get a head start on me in the points so you could lead till the end of the year.. And you Quit.. What a wusss. How are you evera gona win a points championship quiting..
I guess I am gona have to make it to the next one so you will ride.. Gota get me one of those big bumpers like Jeff.. Maybe I can hook up a toe strap and pull you.. atleast then you will finish.. I hope you got plenty of aftermarkent on your yamaha,, I will probly be riding the stock 400 this year.. makes it more even.. See ya soon.. i was 11 minutes behind 5th and couldn't move my right hand,.. i don't think i lost points by quiting, but i knew one more lap was gonna take forever.. i did learn some things about my quad "not so good things" and about how good of shape i'm in.. overall this quad is the best handling quad i've owned since my susuki.. just have to figure out how to keep the nut on the stem from coming loose. had some sloppy handle bars during the race.. come to rockhouse, i need someone to race with, dale and scott have stepped it up !!

grp4dirt
02-26-2008, 05:24 AM
I will do my best to get to the rockhouse,, I like the new track there.. It will be fun riding with Dale, Scott and Jeff..

mtdewracing
02-26-2008, 11:14 AM
who races in VET class? im thinking about moving to that class.

grp4dirt
02-26-2008, 11:22 AM
Lots of great guys, Fun to race with.. you will enjoy that class.

mtdewracing
02-27-2008, 04:56 PM
is bonnie going to do the race report?????????????

pteknique
02-27-2008, 06:39 PM
That's just what I was checking for as well.

KENNY HEMMINGS
02-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Well folks I'm thinking about selling the trusty 06 YFZ 450
Heres a list off things on it
houser a- arms and stem
ohlins shocks
gt thunder linkage
itp pro lock wheels w/ gncc tires
gytr exhaust 2 months old/ trashed the hmf at outlaw race
8oz fly wheel
13.1 piston been in about 2months
tag bars
prm bumper and bell pan
lsr axel and rear skid
black plastic factory yamaha
black ims tank
ims pegs and heel guards
plus more

if interested call me 1 800 222 0410 8-5
I know this is not the place to sell stuff but would like to see this
quad stay in the mid-east series

ndjordan
02-28-2008, 04:10 PM
could you send some pics of the 06 yfz450 Snowj83@yahoo.com

gump
02-28-2008, 07:24 PM
dang kenny !! right after i buy one, you sum-beach.. what ya gonna ride ?? oh yeah you have a 07 don't ya ?? i can vouch for this quad, you won't find a better yamaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KENNY HEMMINGS
02-29-2008, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by ndjordan
could you send some pics of the 06 yfz450 Snowj83@yahoo.com

I dont have a camera but if u will look on this thread brooks got
some good pictures of it, in the pics it has hypers on it with blue
rings, black plastic on it. I'm keeping my hypers and putting the
pro locks back on it if I sell it.

KENNY HEMMINGS
02-29-2008, 05:21 AM
My bad wrong site, to early look on qz that where brooks had
the pics.

grp4dirt
03-07-2008, 06:45 AM
You crash the Computer too.. Where you been all week, Just not the same not having you on here talking the Smack..
Bad news for you.. I got the 450 back together.. Ready for the Rockhouse.. I think I fininhed 1st on the 400 last time we were there,, Looking foward to running the 450.. Geting lots of rain.. Making it nice and Moist..
Since we are not selling stuff on here.. I wanted to let everyone know. that I have a Heavy Duty 3 spot atv trailer 4 sale.. 12x 5.5 with 3 ramps.. and a dimond plate tool box, spare tire, jack, and led lights.. let me know if interested.. Kenny 1500.00

400exyzkiller
03-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by grp4dirt
You crash the Computer too.. Where you been all week, Just not the same not having you on here talking the Smack..
Bad news for you.. I got the 450 back together.. Ready for the Rockhouse.. I think I fininhed 1st on the 400 last time we were there,, Looking foward to running the 450.. Geting lots of rain.. Making it nice and Moist..
Since we are not selling stuff on here.. I wanted to let everyone know. that I have a Heavy Duty 3 spot atv trailer 4 sale.. 12x 5.5 with 3 ramps.. and a dimond plate tool box, spare tire, jack, and led lights.. let me know if interested.. Kenny 1500.00
Can i get a pic of that spare tire lol.:blah:

burrows
03-07-2008, 09:08 PM
I like the size of that cooler..lol

grp4dirt
03-08-2008, 05:11 AM
Here is a pic with the tire on it,, Let me know if you need a close up..

gump
03-08-2008, 09:50 PM
i'm still checking in.. been over at the other site since no one comes here anymore.. glad you got that 450 back, your gonna need one of them 525's for your big arse to catch me at rockhouse !! got a twist throttle on mine, and rode it for the first time in the race at ga today.. i got stuck alot and didn't finish good but loved the twist.. now my thumb won't be to tired to poke you in the eye when i pass ya... :blah:

grp4dirt
03-09-2008, 07:21 AM
I bought an old 250 4 tracks, to play on.. I may ride it.. just to be fair to you..

outlaw450r
03-15-2008, 05:25 PM
If anyone needs a nice youth quad here you go. I'll be cruising it around at the rockhouse if interested.

http://www.atvnc.com/forums/index.php/topic,35402.0.html

Jake99
03-17-2008, 07:11 PM
check this nig....................
www.texasrollbacktrailerstolen.com/forum

gump
03-17-2008, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Jake99
check this nig....................
www.texasrollbacktrailerstolen.com/forum damn !! you want us to chat about a stolen trailer ?? come on jake.. you need a wheeler !!!

Jake99
03-18-2008, 04:39 AM
damn !! you want us to chat about a stolen trailer ?? come on jake.. you need a wheeler !!! kiss the arse

gump
03-21-2008, 08:03 PM
hey jake... come over to the other site, that's where were at.. quad.... zone... went over there cause it's xc racing forum and i get free stickers from there.. this site wants me to pay for them so they can cover mx races.... :confused:

Jake99
03-27-2008, 04:38 AM
Gump................why nobody talking up in here?? You look at www.texasrollbacktrailerstolen.com

gumpsbrother
03-27-2008, 04:42 AM
go to quad zone.com

Jake99
04-15-2008, 07:21 PM
Gump what up dude??? www.Texasrollbacktrailerstolen.com gets www.stolentrailers.net web forwarding added. Anybody got Honda 700 xxxxxx yet? da snake

gump
04-15-2008, 08:01 PM
Gump what up dude??? www.Texasrollbacktrailerstolen.com gets www.stolentrailers.net web forwarding added. Anybody got Honda 700 xxxxxx yet? da snake what up jake ?? nope nobodys got one of them big heavy things yet.. don't think anyone will.. we need you back, it's getting boring again !! people at the mideast site think i need to shut up.. wonder what the chances of that happening are ?? come back master !!!!!

Jake99
04-15-2008, 08:15 PM
what up jake ?? nope nobodys got one of them big heavy things yet.. don't think anyone will.. we need you back, it's getting boring again !! people at the mideast site think i need to shut up.. wonder what the chances of that happening are ?? come back master !!!!! What you mean boring? Who is racing senior? I like a heavy 4 wheeler. With extra power of course.

Jake99
04-15-2008, 08:17 PM
I went to qz but don't see you or know where to go.

gump
04-15-2008, 08:29 PM
I went to qz but don't see you or know where to go. xc race coverage.. mideast.. you have been there
http://www.********forums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=109don't click on link cause it won't take you there type in qz

Jake99
04-18-2008, 06:24 PM
www.stolentrailers.net www.texasrollbacktrailerstolen.com

gump
05-20-2008, 09:40 PM
jake i'm done !!!

Jake99
06-21-2008, 05:56 AM
gump-----------------where is everbody? Nothing here! Not even happy wife.........

Jake99
06-21-2008, 05:58 AM
gump-----------What going on-nobody here. Where is happy wife?????

Jake99
06-30-2008, 04:56 AM
stolen trailers = www.stolentrailers.net
"stolen trailers" = www.stolentrailers.net
"stolentrailers" = www.stolentrailers.net

gump
08-02-2008, 10:56 PM
hey jake did ya here i got all broke up ?? leg broke everywhere, tib, fib and ankle.. back in april..

Jake99
08-03-2008, 06:47 AM
hey jake did ya here i got all broke up ?? leg broke everywhere, tib, fib and ankle.. back in april.. n middle leg?

gump
08-03-2008, 09:28 PM
yup, broke it in the middle and ankle vertical from bottom up.. it's been hell !!! ready to fish now.. bought me a boat, you gonna fish wit me ??

Jake99
08-05-2008, 01:30 PM
I fish wit ya. Will you handle my worm?

gump
08-05-2008, 10:20 PM
I fish wit ya. Will you handle my worm? nope i aint handling yer worm... :D

Jake99
08-06-2008, 04:35 PM
nope i aint handling yer worm... :D Ah-ite den we can go! when?

gump
08-06-2008, 10:15 PM
when ever you get yer big arse up here, hot and fish don't bite, better wait till it cools some.. you sweat bad..

Jake99
08-26-2008, 12:41 PM
Hey I tha "The Newpaper Sheriff" here now. Quit racing and showing out the paper. The sheriff not so smart. Giving him hell. People sending me fruit to me POBOX. Running for county council now. What a laugh..............those f----kers not smart either. Texasrollbacktrailerstolen.com or stolentrailers.net
-----------------"the jake" also know as "peek-a-booooooooo" on the radio

Jake99
09-10-2008, 01:17 PM
stolen trailers = www.texasrollbacktrailerstolen.com
The Newspaper Sheriff = www.stolentrailers.net
Jake Payne = www.stolentrailers.net
Alex Payne = www.stolentrailers.net
Trailer Theft = www.stolentrailers.net

Jake99
09-10-2008, 05:38 PM
the newspaper sheriff / www.stolentrailers.net

Jake99
09-10-2008, 07:02 PM

gump
09-10-2008, 10:21 PM
shut the fock up jake !!! i'll buy you a damn tralior... geess..

Jake99
09-11-2008, 04:22 AM
google picks this up--negro

gump
09-11-2008, 11:05 PM
googl;e gets this too but it doesn't meant it's right..
http://www.alancopeland.com/

Jake99
09-12-2008, 04:30 AM
googl;e gets this too but it doesn't meant it's right..
http://www.alancopeland.com/
http://www.thesnake.com

Jake99
09-12-2008, 04:32 AM
Dam there is a snake.com

gump
09-13-2008, 01:00 AM
i need eddie siegers phone number !! i want to buy his 250r

Jake99
09-13-2008, 05:42 AM
i need eddie siegers phone number !! i want to buy his 250r What for? You have not completeed my school. You will mess up!

Jake99
09-14-2008, 06:13 PM
www.thenewspapersheriff.com

gump
09-14-2008, 09:21 PM
www.thenewspapersheriff.com jake dam it no one gives a chit about your stolen trailer !!! i feel for ya though but please give it a rest before i have to buy you another.. i'd hate to be the guy that stole it and you found out.. i think you would murder a man over this... but please shut the hell up about that damn trailer !!!!!!!!:mad:

Jake99
09-15-2008, 03:53 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rustyATV
09-16-2008, 08:53 PM
That's not as cool as your old race hauler, with the Christmas lights and other pimp junk you had on it. Made me feel pretty sorry, rolling up in my old Japster.

rustyATV
09-16-2008, 08:54 PM
i need eddie siegers phone number !! i want to buy his 250r

No, Eddie!! Don't do it!! Don't sell your Old Girl!! :eek:

Jake99
09-16-2008, 09:09 PM
Rusty not see you in long time. You still got the purple 250? Where you you are now dude?

rustyATV
09-18-2008, 04:58 PM
Rusty not see you in long time. You still got the purple 250? Where you you are now dude?

Lately, I've been healing my shoulder from wrecking the quad in May. Aside from that, I've been doing anything but racing; trip to Chicago, trip to the Netherlands, camping, hiking, buying a new(er) truck, etc.

You racing any more?

Yeah, still got "Junior", unfortunately it's not all purple any more. :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/hoppy/Junior%20Graphics/102-0291_IMG.jpg

But the big news is I've got a new quad in the works!

http://a888.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/21/l_7297c4c46d4a7d286395a01b40502aff.jpg

Jake99
09-18-2008, 06:33 PM
Hey send picture of you. Nice to hear from you.

gump
09-20-2008, 08:35 PM
he's not a homo jake, leave him alone !!!:D

Jake99
09-21-2008, 05:14 PM
darn

Jake99
09-24-2008, 10:27 AM
he's not a homo jake, leave him alone !!!:D WHAT HAPPENED? www.thenewspapersheriff.com

gump
09-28-2008, 11:24 PM
jake i'm usually homophobic, but your not so bad for a homo.... :D

Jake99
09-29-2008, 04:12 AM
Gump I am not either----------taking care of my own business---what little I have. More like a nuetralo. Might could of been a homo but I don't think I can get past the kissing part------sorry. dream about somebody else dummy! Not going to closer than that..............Don't like hairy fun bags either. Are you you crazy? What I am wring? Mofo you sick. You been thinking me backside? Yo mama know about you? Dam.

Jake99
09-29-2008, 04:12 AM
Gump I am not either----------taking care of my own business---what little I have. More like a nuetralo. Might could of been a homo but I don't think I can get past the kissing part------sorry. dream about somebody else dummy! Not going to closer than that..............Don't like hairy fun bags either. Are you you crazy? What I am wring? Mofo you sick. You been thinking me backside? Yo mama know about you? Dam.

gump
09-29-2008, 11:55 PM
:D

Jake99
10-01-2008, 08:29 PM
alex gots me a forum on www.thenewspapersheriff.com like this one. Cum to jerkwater and resisiter up turdman. Can't get into safewater need password sorry ain't givin ililililiilililiililill>?

gump
10-01-2008, 10:29 PM
eddie seigers called me but didn't leave his number.. :confused:

Jake99
10-02-2008, 05:02 AM
eddie seigers called me but didn't leave his number.. :confused: He doesn't know it.

Jake99
11-07-2008, 01:01 PM
www.jakethenewspapersheriff.com

Jake99
01-10-2009, 10:23 AM
I STILL WAITING FOR THE FISHING TRIP!
I guess you done found another boyfriend. Hummmm

Hey I made friends with another inventor likes me. He is about trailer locks.

Mite be worth a look turd.

www.trailerlocksonline.com

Jake99
01-10-2009, 10:28 AM
The best trailer locks ever made. www.trailerlocksonline.com Ken Gustafson
Gus Hill Industries

Hey you still looking for me trailer?

He has swiss made key/cylinders in them!
Locksmith no can pick!
Damn:D :D :D :D :devil:

Jake99
01-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Or I find that picture where I giving love
Or the one where you giving love!
That's the one we need to dig up. Where is it?

Jake99
01-10-2009, 10:34 AM
TRAILER LOCKS = WWW.TRAILERLOCKSONLINE.COM

holeshot19
01-11-2009, 05:49 AM
when u coming back racing, saw some of your hickory gang yesterday at a race in NC:D

Jake99
01-11-2009, 07:10 AM
Hey YO check dis out

www.youtube.com/jakepayne99

OR

www.thenewspapersheriff.com

YOU STILL RACING NIGGAR!
MISS YALL MOFOZ

YOU MISS ME BUCKET?

GUMP STILL GAY?

THAT'S NASTY HABIT ON HIM!!!

LOOKS LIKE HE WOULD TRY SOME KOOCHEE.................oh well

SEE YA...........

gump
01-11-2009, 10:05 AM
kiss my arse jake... :D

Jake99
01-11-2009, 10:17 AM
BRING IT DOWN HERE...........

KOOCHEE

I SORRY

Jake99
01-13-2011, 09:26 AM
Gump, this dr jake come in --over

gump
01-14-2011, 02:23 PM
i'm here boy.. never come to this site anymore, come over to ********, mideast has a section in the race coverage part of the forums.. good to hear from ya !!:macho

ooppss it quad zone

Jake99
01-14-2011, 05:39 PM
You still racer

gump
01-17-2011, 02:00 PM
nope but i do have a honda 450 you ride it and i'll sponsor you !!

Jake99
01-18-2011, 07:37 AM
Ya pay me hosiptal bills too, aye.?

gump
01-18-2011, 02:38 PM
you didn't pay mine

Jake99
01-18-2011, 03:27 PM
WE had some fun. (you hit me)

hehehe I been to alaska and canada.