PDA

View Full Version : New MX vid I threw together

NacsMXer
02-13-2008, 06:34 PM
Well i'm away at school once again and going through riding withdrawals as some of you can relate :p Not much to do here right now so I made a little riding vid from old clips I had on my computer. Certainly not the best but I like it for what i'm working with.

I'm on the blue Nac's theme 400 and quader400 from this site is on the silver race cut 400. Also a short clip of my buddy on the yellow 400. Let me know what you guys think! I always find it fun to make these little vids.

..edit the embed feature doesn't seem to work so here's the link instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFDtfQ1Glu0

MX MaNiAc 06
02-13-2008, 09:13 PM
Thats cool man. That track looks fun. Mostly a quad track?

zukirules
02-13-2008, 09:28 PM
Is that Byron?? Hey, where are you from in Illinois??

NacsMXer
02-14-2008, 06:10 PM
Yeah that's Byron. It used to be a quad/bike track but they changed it to bikes only which sucks, that track was a lot of fun to ride :ermm: They built a new "quad" track but it's like a kiddy track in comparison so I really don't ride there anymore...

Thanks for the comments :)

zukirules, i'm from the northern chicago suburbs.

honda4life72
02-14-2008, 06:20 PM
wats the song?

zukirules
02-14-2008, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by NacsMXer
Yeah that's Byron. It used to be a quad/bike track but they changed it to bikes only which sucks, that track was a lot of fun to ride :ermm: They built a new "quad" track but it's like a kiddy track in comparison so I really don't ride there anymore...

Thanks for the comments :)

zukirules, i'm from the northern chicago suburbs.

$hit dude, hit me up if you ever go to walnut or a track near by. I'm guessin you know where elgin is, I'm in hampshire only 15 minutes from elgin. I have 3 practice tracks to ride, so if you ever wanna ride, hit me up.

NacsMXer
02-15-2008, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by honda4life72
wats the song?

Song is called Shedding by No One

NacsMXer
02-15-2008, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by zukirules
$hit dude, hit me up if you ever go to walnut or a track near by. I'm guessin you know where elgin is, I'm in hampshire only 15 minutes from elgin. I have 3 practice tracks to ride, so if you ever wanna ride, hit me up.

I know exactly where you are, we roll through hampshire on the way to Byron. Lately my riding buds and I have been hitting up Ki tracks but we'll have to give you a ring this summer. Thanks for the offer.....3 practice tracks thats sweet, I wish I had just one! :p

02-15-2008, 05:22 PM
Cool video that track looks awesome