PDA

View Full Version : WHY BUY DRR ? Customer Service!!!

quad1rider
02-13-2008, 01:07 PM
Ok when you ask anyone that owns a Drr what is the one reason they bought a Drr you may find a surprising >>>Customer Satisfaction ...as the most replied answer... The people at Drr have a mission statement that is above the big four in the industry... Customer Service... Keep the customer happy, issues of warranty come up from time to time but seem to always been dealt with swiftly.

Nobody can say that they never had an issue that didnt take time in finding a amiciable solution. I just wanted to say that given the time it seems that even the worse of situations can resolved and I truly feel that DRR should be acknowledged for all they do for the Dealers , Riders and their Employees as well....

Thanks for Taking Care of US ALL ...DRR!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

#80 50LMod 50Pro 70Pro DRR - Hetrick....supported rider

#17TBoneRacing
02-13-2008, 02:02 PM
The level of customer service that DRR provides is also evident when dealing with the distributor and dealer. I recently purchased from Dusty at Cheater Motorsports after calling Gary at G-Force with many questions. Both were a pleasure to deal with and have extended offers of support after the sale including at the track. The entire DRR network is an extraordinary one that you won't find in any other brand mini or full size.

it3iceman
02-13-2008, 03:41 PM
So, I take it then, that everybody's swingarms have been replaced?

#17TBoneRacing
02-13-2008, 04:49 PM
I'm the new guy. What's the issue with the swingarms? Mine is fine.

bulldogfallon
02-13-2008, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by it3iceman
So, I take it then, that everybody's swingarms have been replaced?

Probably not yet, but they are working on it...I think the point here is that they actually care about there network and do their best to make them happy.

In the "real world" that is not always possible and sometimes it takes longer than hoped for.

Do you believe that DRR was happy about not being able to keep their supporters happy? Why would they be? Without loyal supporters you don't have a brand worth selling.

I know that I have sent out the replacements that have been sent to me.

The funny thing is that I offered to compile the list of people who needed a replacement to help expedite the exchange, but nobody contacted me.

There was a delay in the container arriving in the U.S., so that didn't help the situation.

So what exactly was your intent in making your post?

bulldogfallon
02-13-2008, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by #17TBoneRacing
I'm the new guy. What's the issue with the swingarms? Mine is fine.

In 2007 the extended length swingarm found on the 70/90cc model was subject to bending. Not all quads suffered a bend but too many to say it was not an issue.

It took longer than was hoped to get the new design into the market, so some guys who don't care for DRR like to make it an issue when most if not all other companies have had issues of some kind with their production models.

Point to all of this is that DRR as a company cares about their customers and wants to do the right thing for them.

The delayed swingarm was unfortunate, but now not an issue, so what will these guys complain about next?

Oh yeah---They also has some OKO carbs that were a big pain too, but they fixed that problem too

Ok guys whats next to complain about?

We know the product is not perfect(no product is), but for the price it is a very good value and a great platform for a novice to intermediate rider.

Even the 450 Zukis and Hondas are torn down the second they are purchased when they are to be used for closed competition racing for any rider outside of the beginner class.

So let's give DRR the credit it deserves and hope that other companies follow suit

quad1rider
02-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Hey its like this other companies would have said you raced the machine and there is no longer a warranty, and then even more would say there a small growing company and not as big as all the honda, kawi and suzuki dealers out there, so they can cater to their customers.... BS

They stand behind everything they do even if it was over 3 years ago when they just started getting it moving....I have had a dealer refuse to change a stator in my sons polaris because the six month warranty was up a week before...problem is i had already changed it twice in that six months....bad stators but didnt stand behind them... after 6 months period...

Bigger isnt always better and Cobra after getting huge stopped dealing with the people... Drr started their adult quads and will grow as well and grow they should with the Satisfaction rating higher than I'll venture a guess to say any other make or model quad on the market...

Hey weeks back I was upset as well but you know what Eric and Lou did stuff they didnt even have to do ...Just because I was unhappy.. Not over the quad mind you just a Misunderstanding... I can tell you again that These PEOPLE are beyond helpful to the racing community when they say they give over $60,000 away to riders and contingency you can bet its a low number its probably more like $100,000 ...

We should push this product even more than we do, as we almost all get some taste of that pie at one time or another...

Logan #34's Dad
02-13-2008, 10:14 PM
Hey Gary, I did not respond to your swingarm offer because I had already replaced mine with the DC swinger and would not really need the replacement one. I guess I could have asked for one and kept it in the trailer but I hope I won't ever need it. I noticed mine was bent after about Logan's 3rd race on it. I'm guessing that most of us replaced them once they bent with a quality swinger and therfor don't need a factory replacement. Anyhow, I'm DRR through and through and met Lou himself and he is a good man.
p.s. This "new" apex has me a little worried though, But for the extra $1500.00 we can add all that "trick" stuff and do it over time.

#17TBoneRacing
02-14-2008, 06:48 AM
Should I expect any issue with the 08 DRX50 swingarm?

quad1rider
02-14-2008, 07:17 AM
tbone that would be a NO... When DRR has an issue with something they fix it and then thats it ... when ford gets a bad bunch of recalls its due to the same issue oversea imperfection.

But hey great oversea imperfections are saving the US billions every year and I could get really into this topic but that's a political issue unless you lost your job to oversea or mexican workers....then its personal

#17TBoneRacing
02-14-2008, 07:31 AM
Not to get you started, but I know the feeling. I work for the second largest CM in the world with 60+ manufacturing facilities all over the world. We have some still in the US mostly new product design, proto build and military. We perfect it here and sens it over there to be made for less money. It's the American way ans we have no one else to blame than ourselves. Until the goverment gets tougher on American companies and stops making it so damn cost effective to build over ther the trend will continue.

bulldogfallon
02-14-2008, 11:55 AM
50cc swingarms are shorter and rearely have an issue and that would be an issus that would not be consider warranty in most cases.

It was the longer (+2") swingarm that has been the thorn in our side.

It was designed correctly, but not buil to the specs as DRR requested.

The new swingers are holding up fine with no complaints that I am aware of.

bulldogfallon
02-14-2008, 12:00 PM
Just to make this clear...

I/We don't think that DRR is always the best product for every application.

But we do believe it is a hard value to beat for the product AND service your receive after the purchase.

Apex makes a great product that constantly raises the bar....so does Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Can Am, E ton, Kasea

All that matters is that the kids have a good time and the sport continues to grow.

Of course we are allowed to be partial to the brand we support, but we are not here to needlessly bash other brands.

quad1rider
02-14-2008, 02:18 PM
Gary how can you say the A**x word my kids read this stuff!!LOLOL You dont want them picking it up and repeating it do you... I can tell you the first time I hear it someones getting grounded!!

If you want to use words like that dont come looking for no BBQ Ribs and chicken at the national races...LOLOLL

it3iceman
02-14-2008, 05:05 PM
Quad1rider, In another thread (dealer?) you were bashing DRR and saying. "Next year I'm personally APEX all the way!!!! Honesty is the best policy right? Someone tell DRR that....."
Now your bashing Apex. Not that it matters, but I found it amusing:o

quad1rider
02-15-2008, 08:11 AM
Well nobody told me I would get slammed with hate pm's for tell a true bad story about an issue that I had....might I add was taken care of better than I would have thought and just proves that even the worst issue can be resolved and handled if you just give it some time to be worked out.... After all that is part of DRR's good selling pionts

and saying the A word I found gets you slammed as a hater even though we have 3 soon to be 4 DRR's.

that issue was amended and over thanks to GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE that all//

oh and I'm not bashing just keeping people that jumped me for saying something aware of when they say it... jokingly>>>LOLOL