PDA

View Full Version : Indy Bike

TNK/DRR
02-13-2008, 01:06 PM
I THINK YOU NEED TO PUT UP "1" GOOD PICTURE OF THE ENTIRE BIKE HERE, WHERE WE ALL CAN SEE IT, INSTEAD OF ALL OF US HAVING TO SEARCH SOMEWHERE ELSE AT A LATER TIME. YOU HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE WANTING TO SEE A LOT OF BIKE. THERE IS A LOT LEFT TO SEE AND CREDIT TO BE GIVEN TO OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THIS PROJECT. THERE IS SOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE 50+ HOURS IN PAINT ALONE, AND NO PICTURES OF THAT. WE ALL KNOW WHERE TO SEE IT, WHICH IS HERE, MOST OF US DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO BE SEARCHING ALL OVER THE NET. IT IS TO BAD THAT PEOPLE WERE UPSET AT WHAT EVER WAS TAKIN' WRONG. WE ALL NEED TO REMEMBER ONE THING, THIS IS FOR OUR CHILDREN NOT US, LET'S ALL REMEMBER THAT AND REMEMBER WHERE THIS SPORT WAS 3 YEARS AGO! I AM GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE TRYING TO BETTER THE SPORT, ESPECIALLY HEDRICK. FOR ALL OF US WHO CAN'T MAKE TO INDY, OR DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO GO SEARCHING ALL OVER THE NET, LET'S THIS BIKE, LET'S NOT FORGET THIS IS FOR OUR CHILDREN, AND LET'S ALL GET ALONG AND HAVE FUN..... WE ARE ADULTS!

MISSY'SDAD
02-13-2008, 09:13 PM
Your right this is all about the kids, and we will post a full picture of the bike here tomorrow night. We will also have all the pics we have of the bike on our website I would also like to say thanks for all you put into the bike it is awesome. Everyone who worked on the bike is much appreciated. I would like to say thanks to all of you.
Mike Taylor

MISSY'SDAD
02-14-2008, 09:25 PM
Okay i said I would post a pic here so here it is the rest of them are on our web site Its definitely one beautiful bike
Cheryl

racerdad199
02-14-2008, 09:44 PM
Looks Sweet!!!!

Who gets to race that? Is it going to be raced?

MISSY'SDAD
02-14-2008, 09:52 PM
The plastic was originally done for Missy so she thinks it's hers but there are no plans right now for it to be raced. We are planning to have it at WORCS next week and I believe Dave was going to take it to a couple races on the east so everyone can see all the new stuff.

racerdad199
02-14-2008, 09:55 PM
Did you have to change the lightning bolts from PINK? She went for the blue bolts instead of pink ones?

Where do we get those rims?

MISSY'SDAD
02-14-2008, 09:58 PM
Mike had the plastic done before she got to pick but she decided she liked it. I am not sure on the rims Mike is already in Indy so I can't ask. I will post as soon as I hear from him.
cheryl

riding4fun
02-14-2008, 10:37 PM
Outstanding, makes me proud to be part of the Extreme Team. You guys did a great job.

tireman43
02-15-2008, 08:45 AM
That is certainly a great looking bike. I like the attention to detail. The clutch cover and other parts that are all matched with lightning bolts. Great job on the build XMQNW! I see many other things that look great too, I just don't want to fill the entire page.:D

etondaddy
02-15-2008, 08:55 AM
We'll be leaving for Indy shortly........ can't wait to see it in person. I already have the brakes that are on it ordered.... ;)

Mike Kozura

MISSY'SDAD
02-15-2008, 09:09 AM
The pictures honestly don't do it justice. I just talked to Mike and they just put the finishing touches on it so it is out and ready at the show. They will be getting pricing and availability for all the new stuff posted next week, and of course it will be available through our shop. And RacerDad199 they are omf rims with fibercarbon bead lock done by Brad Loomis and then painted by Ultra custom painting. All the carbon fiber stuff will be available through extreme mini quads nw.

cheryl

Nick's #1 Fan
02-15-2008, 09:50 AM
Cheryl,
That bike looks sweet. Everyone did a nice job....I can't wait to see it in person.

Chris

MISSY'SDAD
02-15-2008, 10:08 AM
Thanks, its going straight from the show to WORCS so it will be at our shop next Tuesday. Missy saw the picture this morning and said "that's my quad I have been very patient when do I get it" I think Brady from TNK Specialties is going to have to do another lightning bolt plastic.

cheryl

quadscrib
02-15-2008, 12:55 PM
I heard the qraphics are from QUADSKINZ am I correct? Sure look excellent! Very nice bike!!!!...... quad (bikes are missing two wheels).

fcfab
02-15-2008, 04:24 PM
This quad is nice and was fun to work on!! I well be getting the brakes systems done soon, and I'll have some custom rotors for the Drr's to come. There will also be some different systems to choose from. That will have zero drag.
I hope the show is going well.
Back to work.
Carey
Fc Fabricating

BradLoomis
02-15-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by quadscrib
I heard the qraphics are from QUADSKINZ am I correct? Sure look excellent! Very nice bike!!!!...... quad (bikes are missing two wheels).

The graphics are not vinyl, I believe his name is Brady out of eastern Washington that does this as a hobby, has quite a few hours into airbrushing all of the lightning bolts on all of the surfaces.

Troy of Ultra Custom Painting did all of the rest of the quad... again probably a few more hours than I would have patience for.

The pictures don't honestly do justice for how gorgeous both of these guys did on the paint!

shirley
02-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Thanks Brad, Mike just called me to point out my error. The plastics were done by TNK specialties and are airbrushed, Ultra custom painting did the chassis. They both did an awesome job.
Cheryl