PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Carriers???

OH2400ex
02-12-2008, 08:59 PM
Looking for a carrier for my 400ex. There are several on there for 120 shipped and one for 99 plus 10 to ship. One is BOSS Racing, the other I am not sure. All these come with Bearings /seals and ready to bolt in? Is one better than the other and could one not include something i need for the install????? There are a ton on ebay priced from 99-250 each. Help me out fellas i need one ASAP

boosted3g
02-13-2008, 06:03 PM
I ordered the RPM millenium the other day but havent got it yet. Several people told me that this is one of the best carriers you can get, or if you dont mind used i have about 15 hours on an 07 stock one that ill probably sell once my RPM is in. Either way the RPM ran me 185 from atvgalaxy, i think they have an ebay store but the price they gave me over the phone way was below the store price.

d3ktrix
02-13-2008, 09:51 PM
The ones ur seeing on ebay for $120 that are listed with no name are mostly likely from East Coast ATV.
They are Gibson carriers just w/o Gibson engraved into them.

I have 1 in my bike right now.

stumpleg
02-14-2008, 07:00 AM
Try to find the Rad Manufacturing carrier on eBay. I bought one of these when I had my 400. Good quality, grease zerk on the sprocket side, this way you didn't have to take your whole axle out to grease it.

f4istunna
02-14-2008, 08:22 PM
im using lsr carriers now, but ive used the rad and another dual row (not sure brand) from ebay and they worked great. Bearings lasted over a year of tough woods riding, and were still good when i sold the bike.