PDA

View Full Version : 2 girls + 1 me = ???????

One_Bad_400
02-12-2008, 05:26 PM
ok guys... i got myself in a situation... so i dated this girl for 2.5 years... and just broke up with her last week cuz i was kinda getting tired of her crap... so i started talking to this other girl... i started dating this girl right away... well... this girl makes me happy 24/7... and i'm really starting to miss my ex... ether way i go i'm crashing someones feelings and lossing a friend both way... the ex promises she wont treat me like she started to and love me like she did b4... and i'm looking for REAL advice... not just... have sex with both and then leave them? or some crap like that...

ZeroLogic
02-12-2008, 05:31 PM
If your ex reall wanted you she would of treated you with respect so you'd stick around. The other going for you is just a rebound. I'd stay away from them both maybe just be friends with the ex and see how that goes. If she starts treating you well then date her. How was she treating you bad? Just curious.:p

Blue250X
02-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Sleep with both and stay with both and hope the other doesnt find out?:macho But seriously, you have spend enough time with your ex, do you think she can stop treating you like crap and start like she did before? If not I would stick it to the new girl..err I mean stick to the new girl and see how that turns out. It is always a little fun to have something new.

One_Bad_400
02-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Blue250X
It is always a little fun to have something new.

tell me about it!!! lol...

bens250ex
02-12-2008, 05:46 PM
A. i know you
B. i know your ex
C. i have seen this new girl
'
my thoughts take a break from both you moved to fast. your in a little crush with that little girl. my thoughts itll end. she is young. tell hannah to chill lax take some time off i think she has gone nuts. but you should probably just tell your new lil friend you want to be just friends right now. why did hannah treat you bad in the first place. you don't go back because she says she will do better you go back when she proves she can do better.

bens250ex
02-12-2008, 05:47 PM
oh yea i got freekin mono now hunter im bored in bed. we can go ride when i get better

bwamos
02-12-2008, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by bens250ex
A. i know you
B. i know your ex
'
my thoughts take a break from both you moved to fast. your in a little crush with that little girl. my thoughts itll end. she is young. tell hannah to chill lax take some time off i think she has gone nuts. but you should probably just tell your new lil friend you want to be just friends right now. why did hannah treat you bad in the first place. you don't go back because she says she will do better you go back when she proves she can do better.

Great advice form your friend. ;)

CHAR250R
02-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by bens250ex
A. i know you
B. i know your ex
'

^^^^what he said.

One_Bad_400
02-12-2008, 06:08 PM
dang bro! that sucks!!! get well soon

um... she was just way to controling just like... do this do that pick me up wile your in the middle of what your doing... drop everything and do what i want... dont talk to girls... dont have any girls as friends... did you look at that girl... (i mean i'm in a CHURCH PLAY and there is a girl in the play and she starts fights over that... a CHURCH PLAY!! i could understand if it was a hooker play.. lol.) she's always in a bad mood... no matter what... nag nag nag... and ben you have experianced FIRST HAND how she doent like me having friends or hanging with friends... we always make plans then at the LAST second she complains and gives me some pittiful excuss why she dont wana hang with anyone... but if she wants to hang with her friends and i say no, she *****es me out and says that i dont let her be with her friends... and she dont respect anything i say because she thinks she's the complete boss of me...

plus... alot of you guys may think i'm a queer for saying this... becasue no matter how hard ya'll try ya'll still cant get any.. haha j/p... but i'm a child of god... and i didnt want to have sex... but when i would come to her abotu not having it anymore she wouldnt take me serious...

Hondaracing819
02-12-2008, 06:12 PM
dont get back together with ur ex.. im telling you man... chicks say they are going to change and they will for like a week and i can almost guarantee she will go back to the way she was. ive seen it many times. see what happens with the new chick if it starts going south then tell her you just want to be friedns

bens250ex
02-12-2008, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
dang bro! that sucks!!! get well soon

um... she was just way to controling just like... do this do that pick me up wile your in the middle of what your doing... drop everything and do what i want... dont talk to girls... dont have any girls as friends... did you look at that girl... (i mean i'm in a CHURCH PLAY and there is a girl in the play and she starts fights over that... a CHURCH PLAY!! i could understand if it was a hooker play.. lol.) she's always in a bad mood... no matter what... nag nag nag... and ben you have experianced FIRST HAND how she doent like me having friends or hanging with friends... we always make plans then at the LAST second she complains and gives me some pittiful excuss why she dont wana hang with anyone... but if she wants to hang with her friends and i say no, she *****es me out and says that i dont let her be with her friends... and she dont respect anything i say because she thinks she's the complete boss of me...

plus... alot of you guys may think i'm a queer for saying this... becasue no matter how hard ya'll try ya'll still cant get any.. haha j/p... but i'm a child of god... and i didnt want to have sex... but when i would come to her abotu not having it anymore she wouldnt take me serious...

i know the relationship and thats why i said step back. let it come when it comes. If it is God's will then it will be done. i don't think you need this new girl. its to sudden take it one step at a time. i know hannah always hated to hang out. thats why i said she will have to prove it. and if she don't and thats not what you want then let it go. but don't fill yourself with this new girl who doesn't mean much

SRH
02-12-2008, 06:18 PM
forget your old gf, no matter if you hate them or not you always miss tappin it, you dont really want to be with her, forget about her, have fun with your new chick, but dont be serious, tell her your just friends and tear off a piece now and then

02-12-2008, 06:22 PM
idk if i would go with the hit and run plan lol girls will spread rumors or something at like 5 million MPH

coolguy8769
02-12-2008, 06:22 PM
this thread is USELESS without pics!!

Blue250X
02-12-2008, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by coolguy8769
this thread is USELESS without pics!!

LMAO!! I agree!!

redlineranger
02-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Hit It and Quit It:confused:

nah seriously though i would space myself from both of them and just see what happens. if your ex could really prove to you it'd be better i'd get back with her like what your buddy said in the earlier posts....

jcv400ex
02-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Nag, complain, nag,nag,nag...sounds like she's training for married life! RUN!!!

Seriously, I'd stay away. I dated a girl for 6 years, engaged for 1, and I ended it....stayed single for 2 months, 3 days after I started dating someone, she was calling saying how she'll change. Women don't change, they bite their lip for a week and start the NAG, NAG, NAG part again and we just put up with it usually.... vicious cycle!

It's the power of the putang! listen to your buddy, he sounds like a good friend.

LT250Racer609
02-12-2008, 07:14 PM
well..i know from FIRST hand experience

I dated this girl for 7 years...started dating her in 8th grade...and we ended up break up a year after we graduated. Well, we were broken up for a year and I did the same thing U did...right away, I met this gorgeous girl and she made me happy everyday. Well I dated that girl for a year, but towards the end of our 1 year relationship, i started to miss my Ex....well me and my ex started talking again and she promised she had changed bla bla the usual bull****. Well I broke up with that current girlfriend and went back out with my 7 year ex for another 9 months....in the beginning when we got back together it was awesome, and i believed she did change...well, I learned that she was no different then she was before...we broke up and are done for good now. Now, I have a wonderful girlfriend and have been with her for nearly 6 months already and have never been happier ( I was friends with my current girlfriend right now since 8th grade so i knew her like the back of my hand)

Dont make the same mistake I did...in the end, a person can NOT change how they really are. If your new, current girlfriend puts a smile on your face everyday, dont risk loosing all that by going back to the Ex. You already dated your ex for 2 and a half years and it didnt work out that time...what makes you think its gonna work out again?

54warrior
02-13-2008, 05:56 AM
Forget the ex.

AtvMxRider
02-13-2008, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Nag, complain, nag,nag,nag...sounds like she's training for married life! RUN!!!

Seriously, I'd stay away. I dated a girl for 6 years, engaged for 1, and I ended it....stayed single for 2 months, 3 days after I started dating someone, she was calling saying how she'll change. Women don't change, they bite their lip for a week and start the NAG, NAG, NAG part again and we just put up with it usually.... vicious cycle!

It's the power of the putang! listen to your buddy, he sounds like a good friend.

Agreed!

wilkin250r
02-13-2008, 09:42 AM
I'll beat the proverbial dead horse. Your ex isn't going to change! She'll change for a month, and then be right back into the same habits.

Don't get me wrong, women are capable of change, but not until they are truly mature (late 20s at the earliest). Until then, they don't actually see their behavior as a problem, they are too self-absorbed to actually see both sides of the issue.

Until that age and maturity level, any change is only temporary.

MX MaNiAc 06
02-13-2008, 11:17 AM
Whatever u do.. dont get back with the ex. It never gets better! Stay away! It sounds like your friend has the best advice and he would know the best.

Jesus wants u to hit the new girl.. ;)

zukirules
02-13-2008, 01:08 PM
Dude, I'm in the same boat as you. Well my mom introduced me to her friends daughter 2 months ago, and at the time she had a boyfriend, who was a complete tool. So they broke up a month ago, and then come recent, I find out she likes me. So, I started talking to another girl from Huntley before I found out about Nicole, and she's already talkin about a relationship with me. The problem is I like both of them, and can't choose one, don't know which would be better. They're both really cool, but the both have qualitys that I like better than the other at the moment. It's like I can either go to a diff. girl every weekend and fool around, or have a relationship. The only problem with the relationship is that I can't figure out who I want to be with more :ermm: .

sorry to hijack

But, the guy above me is correct, if you go back to the ex, you'll get tired of her bull$hit again. Happened to my friend about 3 times, and now they're finally done.

zukirules
02-13-2008, 01:16 PM
jess is on the left

zukirules
02-13-2008, 01:17 PM
and nicole, had to throw in pics for you guys haha

spanky101
02-13-2008, 01:28 PM
haha idk but the first girl you posted is cute man! haha but it seems like alot of us are in this predicament right now, as so am i! haha but im just tryin to space away from the ex and move on to this new girl, shes not really new, ive known her since elementary school and weve just been friends but now itsmoved past that and im loving it!

zukirules
02-13-2008, 01:35 PM
haha, for sure, and she's got some bangin friends dude! I hope she's up for a 3sum later in the relationship haha

Aceman
02-13-2008, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by zukirules
I hope she's up for a 3sum later in the relationship haha

Just stopping in here for a minute to bring this thread back to reality.:o A zukirules sandwich is only in your (wet)dreams...

zukirules
02-13-2008, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Aceman
Just stopping in here for a minute to bring this thread back to reality.:o A zukirules sandwich in only in your (wet)dreams...

so, your one of the guys with no hope huh. Well you ride a honda, so that explains everything :blah: .

Aceman
02-13-2008, 05:53 PM
so, your one of the guys with no hope huh. Well you ride a honda, so that explains everything :blah: .

:cuss:

BlaineKaiser450
02-13-2008, 06:56 PM
so, your one of the guys with no hope huh. Well you ride a honda, so that explains everything :blah: . you are just jelous that honda pwns all! :macho :devil: :D

02-13-2008, 07:47 PM
at first I thought it said two girls + 1 cup.

Robin Hood
02-13-2008, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
at first I thought it said two girls + 1 cup.

Oh dear god, none of that!

My advice would be to take a break from both. I was in this same situation 2 years ago. I STILL miss my ex girl friend.

Point is, no matter what you do, you're always going to remember and miss them. The new girl might be fun at first, but it always is. A relationship is what you make it, you can't just expect chemistry all the time, and eventually, you're going to have to fight to keep it alive, which in my eyes, makes it that much more important.