PDA

View Full Version : Traxxax Forum

JOEX
02-12-2008, 04:48 PM
I tried signing up to the Traxxax forum about a week ago or so. It said my email was banned (joex@gmail.com) So I opened a hotmail account and used that. I'm able to log on but I can't make any posts or contact anyone.

JOEX, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Anyone a member there that can put in a good word for me?:D

lorenjr83
02-12-2008, 04:53 PM
one of their requirments for joining is that you have an email address that you pay for such as aol or others. i used to have a couple t-maxx trucks and joined and i tried using my hotmail and yahoo with no luck. i had to us the one that my internet service provider set up for me. so pretty much they dont allow you to use a free email. it is for security and spam reasons

JOEX
02-12-2008, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by lorenjr83
one of their requirments for joining is that you have an email address that you pay for such as aol or others. i used to have a couple t-maxx trucks and joined and i tried using my hotmail and yahoo with no luck. i had to us the one that my internet service provider set up for me. so pretty much they dont allow you to use a free email. it is for security and spam reasons
Thanks for the info..

Assuming I remember my old ISP email do you know if will I be able to receive info via my gmail or hotmail account?

lorenjr83
02-12-2008, 05:17 PM
i dont believe you will receive info on gmail of hotmail since they are free email's. i always had to use my mcshi email and it was a PITA