PDA

View Full Version : Lonestar YFZ +2 Long Travel a-arms

brandon34r
02-12-2008, 12:55 PM
Got a set of Lonestar/Epic +2 LT arms for sale.The uppers are powdercoated trans. red and they are lonestar.The ball joints are new as of a couple months ago.The tierods are also Lonestar,they come with ends as well.Lowers are Epic Racing triple chrome plated.They need lower kingpins.All in all the complete set are in very good shape.Minimal dings and scrapes on the lower arms on their bottoms.Tops have some of the powdercoat rubbed off from SS lines attached to em.Powdercoat was new last summer.

I'd like to get 225 shipped for the complete set.Might trade for anything non-quad related.If ya got anything,let me know.

brandon34r
02-12-2008, 12:56 PM
f

brandon34r
02-12-2008, 12:57 PM
dd

brandon34r
02-12-2008, 12:59 PM
as

braybray08
02-12-2008, 02:37 PM
Hey i'll take the a-arms pm me if you still have um

brandon34r
02-12-2008, 09:28 PM
SOLD!!!!to braybray08

predator1
02-12-2008, 09:51 PM
you meen predator 1 hope it works out sorry for get a lil carryd away this is a lot of moneye too me

brandon34r
02-12-2008, 10:12 PM
little mix-up.......braybray bought 450r arms,just put it in the wrong thread

brandon34r
02-18-2008, 03:33 PM
braybray08 empty your PM box.I gotta send ya my address.

braybray08
02-18-2008, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by brandon34r
braybray08 empty your PM box.I gotta send ya my address. sorry just noticed it was full cleand her out

predator1
02-28-2008, 05:28 PM
hey braybray hope ya get youre parts i sent my $$$ pay pal on the 12th and its the 28th and still havent got my parts and this punk cant even check too see whats up with post office hey did give me a tracking#. post office said it shoulda been here 10 days tops so good luck!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

brandon34r
02-28-2008, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by predator1
hey braybray hope ya get youre parts i sent my $$$ pay pal on the 12th and its the 28th and still havent got my parts and this punk cant even check too see whats up with post office hey did give me a tracking#. post office said it shoulda been here 10 days tops so good luck!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Listen dude,first i'm not a punk,and second,I just got his money order today.His a-arms are going out tomorrow morning.I gave you a delivery confirmation number,so I'm not screwing you around.I also said I dont have too much free time during the day to check with the post office due to me working.Don't start talking **** about someone unless they really are screwing you.:mad: usps said the box went out of philly almost 2 weeks ago,nothing I can do about you not getting your package.I sent your box out priority mail also,so it shoulda got to you in 3-4 days.

yfz450inMI
02-28-2008, 06:56 PM
Bradon34R is a stand-up guy. I sent him money via paypal for a set of Elka Elites and got them QUICK.

Predator1 - you can do just as much as Brandon34r can do in this situation. Call your local post office and let them know where they shipped from along with the tracking number and the ship date. They will issue a tracking forming internally and it will make it's way back to all the different stops your package should have made along the way. Each post office in between is required to check their building for the item in question. If they don't see it then it continues to go backward. If it makes it to his home post office then they file a lost package claim. I had this happen with USPS on a set of truck shocks a while back and they found them sitting in the corner of some post office and got them moving again. They were sitting at the same post office for like 7 days.

brandon34r
02-28-2008, 07:07 PM
Thanks man,
Like I said before I really dont have too much time to run to the post office,I am going there tomorrow to send out the other set of a-arms and I will be sure to check in with them when I'm there though.I'd rather not have someone bash me for no apparent reason on this site when the majority of my time is spent buying and selling parts.

Originally posted by yfz450inMI
Bradon34R is a stand-up guy. I sent him money via paypal for a set of Elka Elites and got them QUICK.

Predator1 - you can do just as much as Brandon34r can do in this situation. Call your local post office and let them know where they shipped from along with the tracking number and the ship date. They will issue a tracking forming internally and it will make it's way back to all the different stops your package should have made along the way. Each post office in between is required to check their building for the item in question. If they don't see it then it continues to go backward. If it makes it to his home post office then they file a lost package claim. I had this happen with USPS on a set of truck shocks a while back and they found them sitting in the corner of some post office and got them moving again. They were sitting at the same post office for like 7 days.

predator1
02-28-2008, 07:48 PM
read the whole story here and youll see where im comin from i asked him yesterday too check with post office and he said he dont have the time too i all ready did call the post office and they couldnt find anything except when it was dropped off and sent out so i asked him too check on his end nope dont got time he said it takes 5 minutes too make a call if you cant do that for someone ya sold somethin too youre just screwn with them that equalls a punk in my eyes further more he quit answering my pms i got all the pms from this deal say what ya want anyone can get a tracking # if they know what there doin:rolleyes: if i get my parts ever ill apologize butt as i see it its been over two weeks ive orderd shocks axel after and got them allready so what would you think :confused: it is what it is

brandon34r
02-28-2008, 08:35 PM
so im apunk because I actually go out and work for a living and cant make it to the post office or call them during the hours their open?c'mon man give me a break,I responded to everyone of your pm's.Yeah it really does suck that something like this would happen.As far as me making up that tracking number,seriously look at what you just said there.Why would I "make up a tracking number to just stiff you.I've sold so many things on here its not funny and i'd rather not have my reputation on this forum tarnished by you for something that is out of my hands.I said in the last post I will be at the post office tomorrow so I can ship braybray's a-arms out and I will check and see what the deal is.It's people like you that make me hate selling stuff on forums.As soon as you seen I made a typo in who bought what a-arms you filed a claim with paypal instantly to refund your money.If your that insecure start buying your parts from vendors like c&d racing or even your local atv shops.I'm done with this,you can say whatever you want but if I find anything out i will be sure to let you know asap so ya dont start freaking out again:confused:

yfz450inMI
02-29-2008, 07:08 AM
read the whole story here and youll see where im comin from i asked him yesterday too check with post office and he said he dont have the time too i all ready did call the post office and they couldnt find anything except when it was dropped off and sent out so i asked him too check on his end nope dont got time he said it takes 5 minutes too make a call if you cant do that for someone ya sold somethin too youre just screwn with them that equalls a punk in my eyes further more he quit answering my pms i got all the pms from this deal say what ya want anyone can get a tracking # if they know what there doin:rolleyes: if i get my parts ever ill apologize butt as i see it its been over two weeks ive orderd shocks axel after and got them allready so what would you think :confused: it is what it is

Did you even read what I wrote? I'm telling you it's a waste of time to have him check with his post office. All they're going to do is go in the back room, look around and tell him that it's not there. It's somewhere between his house and yours. YOU NEED TO FILE A CLAIM WITH THE POST OFFICE SO THEY BEGIN TRACKING IT. Otherwise you'll get nowhere. I've been through this before with USPS on both ends.

predator1
03-03-2008, 03:47 PM
well ya never contacted me so im contacting paypal you said you sent it priority and it was parcel im tired of this **** i want my moneye back you dont wana help so whatever i dont even want them anymore next time ill buy from someone who can send them through ups or fed ex good luck too anyone who buys from this joker :rolleyes: :confused:

brandon34r
03-03-2008, 05:45 PM
listen dickbag,i told you I would let you know if I found anything out....guess what,they didnt help me so you better take off your paypal claim now,i'm not paying you back for stuff I sent you already.Who knows if you are even telling the truth this whole time.I cant believe your calling me a joker when I've sold stuff on here like crazy and I've never had a complaint.you want the stuff,go to the post office and try something.how do you even know that it says parcel or priority?I know for sure I sent it out priority cause the total was something like 16.xx bucks.and you call me a joker?Why would I even give you money back when it's confirmed that I sent your a-arms anyhow?****in people....i'm done with this ****.By the way I returned the claim from paypal with the tracking number and all the info..

predator1
03-03-2008, 06:19 PM
keep postn youre the one lookin like a dumb azzz i talked to post office thats how i know it was sent parcel instead of like priority weell let paypal handle it from here butt guess what i dont get it in 10 days i get my cash back so whatever :)

brandon34r
03-04-2008, 05:46 AM
how do you get your cash back in 10 days if you know I sent the box?I refuse to pay someone back for the stuff I initally sold them,plus your going to get the a-arms sooner or later anyhow.my delivery confirmation stub has priority stamped on it by the way.

brandon34r
03-04-2008, 08:50 AM
just checked with the post office again so heres the deal bud,for somereason I paid for priority and it was mailed as parcel,so that threw em off a bit in locating the package.They printed me out a copy of what the lady found out for me.Supposivly the post office seen visible damage either with the lable gettin ripped off for a hole in the box or who knows what happened from Shamokin to Philly.She gave me a number to call and get the number for the philly post office to find out whats goin on.Turns out theirs 10 post offices I gotta call before I even find out which one of ems got your package.Once I locate the post office im going to find out whats goin on and of course as soon as I know something,I'll let ya know.If you dont think I'm tryin to help you out I can give you the number to all the philly post offices and let you find out where the package is and whats goin on with it.

predator1
03-04-2008, 10:18 AM
keep me posted thanxs this is kinda what i was expecting when i asked 4 help i figured it mite be something with packing, hole our what not .

predator1
03-29-2008, 06:04 PM
this guy still hasnt made good on this deal and still havent got parts our $$$$:cuss: ive contacted the internet crime unit with the f.b.i and there looking into it so i know ill be getn moneye soon if anyone else wants the link p.m me

brandon34r
03-29-2008, 06:45 PM
Listen man,I cant tell you enough that it was either yours nor my fault here.The box got damaged in transit.I just got a paper in the mail from the Atlanta facility on saying how to get the parts back.I had to make a decription of what was inside and now I am just waiting for them to send it back to me.I refuse to give you your money back via paypal until I get MY parts back.I will not end up refunding you and having the box sent to you.If you would have cared the whole time you should have helped and did your part to locate the box.Ypu even said yourself"I dont even want the a-arms anymore,I justw ant my money back" while I was locating the box.Sorry but if anything I think I got ripped off by losing a paypal dispute when I had no Idea where the box ever was.Just ask anyone else on this site what kind of seller I am.I'm sure it's all going to be positive,your the only rediculous problem i've ever had with shipping to anyone.I asked you to help out and check your post office,but ya said they cant do anything.Well my post office is the one who actually found out the box was damaged.It sure didnt tell us on the website that the box was in holding,sorry for having the USPS returns service take forever...wayy outta my control buddy:mad:

predator1
03-29-2008, 07:10 PM
i dont want them i want the moneye and itll be coming cause now im dealin with fraud unit so i have no worrys and till i get my moneye our you get prosecuted im not stopping tellin everyone whats up . just cause you got paid you asumed you didnt have too do anything till i contacted paypal well now people will know whats goin on you looked like a fraud from the get go when you posted sold to braybray:D

braybray08
03-31-2008, 12:07 PM
Dude chill out, it sounds like this Brandon is doing all the work. I bought the 450r arms off him and had no problems. Its just taking a while for usps to get back with Brandon. Goodluck with getting the fraud unit on that 200 bucks, if you stop threatening him and help him you could be hitting a 40ft double right now.

predator1
03-31-2008, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by braybray08
Dude chill out, it sounds like this Brandon is doing all the work. I bought the 450r arms off him and had no problems. Its just taking a while for usps to get back with Brandon. Goodluck with getting the fraud unit on that 200 bucks, if you stop threatening him and help him you could be hitting a 40ft double right now. goin on two months and i have a bunch of other people telling me he was going as showtimeracing a while back and ripped off a few other people on three different sites and as far as the fraud units going ,ive talked too them allready and they are checking into all his sales through his ip adress if you havent got youre parts in two months our youre cash youd bee the same way soo just butt out and mine youre own damn business :mad:

brandon34r
03-31-2008, 03:33 PM
dude hate to break it to ya,but this is the only other name I have had on the site.My name on q u a d z o n e is LCC450r.name on trx450r.org is brandon34r,name on yfzcentral is brandon34r.I have never heard of showtimeracing so please stop making stuff up.If you do not know the facts,please dont post your nonsense.I have never ripped anyone off in my life dude.Always been an honest seller and always will.END OF STORY!

braybray08
03-31-2008, 05:03 PM
i dont want them i want the moneye and itll be coming cause now im dealin with fraud unit so i have no worrys and till i get my moneye our you get prosecuted im not stopping tellin everyone whats up . just cause you got paid you asumed you didnt have too do anything till i contacted paypal well now people will know whats goin on you looked like a fraud from the get go when you posted sold to braybray:D

goin on two months and i have a bunch of other people telling me he was going as showtimeracing a while back and ripped off a few other people on three different sites and as far as the fraud units going ,ive talked too them allready and they are checking into all his sales through his ip adress if you havent got youre parts in two months our youre cash youd bee the same way soo just butt out and mine youre own damn business :mad:

Your the one who brung me into this you chithead, Who pm'd me asking for his last name ummm YOU! He is not ripping you off USPS has the package and there was visible damage so there holding it. CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? Yes its about the worst case scenario as you can get, but you flaming on here IS NOT doing any good, and if the "fraud police" read this they would know your the dumbarz in this deal by the posts you made.

predator1
03-31-2008, 05:06 PM
couldnt find nothin under brandon34r on central butt theres two guys over there swearn up and down thats you and that they allready are pressing charges on you about parts and wanted me too join the bandwagon whats youre last name then? pm me it you allready know all my info so whatever sure is takin a long time fo ya to get them arm seein they havent went far................................. braybray they are reading this ill post a link too there site if ya want and, if it goes down like that if i dont get one our the other its 2 counts.1 for mail fraud for it goin through mail [felony] and 1 for internet fraud which isonly punnishable by a fine .the good thing about the internet is a million people go on it and read so it goes both ways for me and brandon34r people see this goin back and fourth and not being resolved get a good idea of what kinda people we are . and seeing that i buy and dont really sell much i dont care what people think everybodys moneye is the same color green so theyll take it no matter who it comes from .now a seller on the other hand,people read stuff like this and wonder am i gonna get fuxd our not do i wana take a chance hmmmmm..... think about it

brandon34r
03-31-2008, 05:15 PM
seriously are you that stupid,I am on yfzcentral right now under brandon34r.I'd like to know who these 2 guys are cause I have only ever had 18 posts on central since 07? If your hellbent on my last name I might as well give you all my info then to make you happy.

Brandon Roach
801 Center St. Apt. B
Coal Township,PA 17866

just so ya know as soon as I get the arms back from USPS I will gladly take a picture of the box,and the a-arms along with the current date so you can shut your mouth and realize that USPS has been taking forever.

By the way,thanks braybray for sticking up to me...I'd like to not have this jerkoff ruin my reputation on here so I can continue to buy and sell as well as help some other people out on here in the future.

braybray08
03-31-2008, 05:51 PM
couldnt find nothin under brandon34r on central butt theres two guys over there swearn up and down thats you and that they allready are pressing charges on you about parts and wanted me too join the bandwagon whats youre last name then? pm me it you allready know all my info so whatever sure is takin a long time fo ya to get them arm seein they havent went far................................. braybray they are reading this ill post a link too there site if ya want and, if it goes down like that if i dont get one our the other its 2 counts.1 for mail fraud for it goin through mail [felony] and 1 for internet fraud which isonly punnishable by a fine .the good thing about the internet is a million people go on it and read so it goes both ways for me and brandon34r people see this goin back and fourth and not being resolved get a good idea of what kinda people we are . and seeing that i buy and dont really sell much i dont care what people think everybodys moneye is the same color green so theyll take it no matter who it comes from .now a seller on the other hand,people read stuff like this and wonder am i gonna get fuxd our not do i wana take a chance hmmmmm..... think about it

He is responding and complying withall of your demands and is doing whatever you need, he gave you his address and name and i doubt if he wanted to rip you off he would do any of that. And lets just say your wrong(which you are ) and usps has had this package for all this time and you created this long thread about him being a scam and your wrong but people don't read the end, what does that make you?

brandon34r
03-31-2008, 06:13 PM
man if i told you once,I told you a hundred times.I am not giving you your money back until I can actually open the usps package with the a-arms in them.After that,I will gladly refund you,but I think it would be foolish on my part to send you any kind of money right now seeing the treatment I am getting.I wish I could see the look on your face when ya see the picture of the a-arms retuned back to me!

brandon34r
03-31-2008, 06:15 PM
the good thing about the internet is a million people go on it and read so it goes both ways for me and brandon34r people see this goin back and fourth and not being resolved get a good idea of what kinda people we are . and seeing that i buy and dont really sell much i dont care what people think everybodys moneye is the same color green so theyll take it no matter who it comes from .now a seller on the other hand,people read stuff like this and wonder am i gonna get fuxd our not do i wana take a chance hmmmmm..... think about it

so basically your sayin you dont care if your right or wrong,you just want to make me look like trash now for something that was uncontrollable?

dpizz450
04-05-2008, 01:37 AM
goin on two months and i have a bunch of other people telling me he was going as showtimeracing a while back and ripped off a few other people on three different sites and as far as the fraud units going ,ive talked too them allready and they are checking into all his sales through his ip adress if you havent got youre parts in two months our youre cash youd bee the same way soo just butt out and mine youre own damn business :mad:

then who is puddle jumper buddy? i believe thats you. your busted red handed kiddo. read my post in your thread in the trader feedback section. i made you look like a total F'ing moron. oh and by the way if you actually did contact the FBI fraud unit, i gurantee theyre sittin behind there computers laughing at you if you think there gonna investigate a $200 case over some atv parts even if he really did take your money (which now after reading all these posts, i know he didnt)

dpizz450
04-05-2008, 01:40 AM
and learn how to spell MONEY you jackass. you misspelled it under both your usernames. and learn how to use the word OR not OUR. stupid arse. whos the dumb one now?

predator1
04-06-2008, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
then who is puddle jumper buddy? i believe thats you. your busted red handed kiddo. read my post in your thread in the trader feedback section. i made you look like a total F'ing moron. oh and by the way if you actually did contact the FBI fraud unit, i gurantee theyre sittin behind there computers laughing at you if you think there gonna investigate a $200 case over some atv parts even if he really did take your money (which now after reading all these posts, i know he didnt) the fbi takes all internet crime serious yfz riduhhh they went after t-dub racing and there lookin into this also so whatever i posted under different name so i knew his adress and info and as far as $$$$ goes read the post dick head he said i paid him so doubt what ya want if ya wana come see if im some punk kid come on up north

dpizz450
04-06-2008, 09:34 PM
the fbi takes all internet crime serious yfz riduhhh they went after t-dub racing and there lookin into this also so whatever i posted under different name so i knew his adress and info and as far as $$$$ goes read the post dick head he said i paid him so doubt what ya want if ya wana come see if im some punk kid come on up north

A) you are a punk kid, grow up.
B)i know this cause i acted the same way when i was about 13/14 y/o.
C)i gurantee you the "FBI" took a look at your email, or however you contacted them, pressed delete, and laughed.
D)grow up.

predator1
04-07-2008, 07:31 AM
you must be the kid messing in something that has nothing to do with you jumping back and fourth post to post anyone can talk **** over the internet