PDA

View Full Version : crash and tell time

NTPRacing#19
11-17-2002, 06:10 PM
ok i was at my friends house (NTP22) and i got on my quad just puttin around his driveway. well he went inside and went on the computer for a few minutes. well i went flyin up his driveway and his driveway turns into S turns. well i was fourth gear and there is this one tree i nailed and ripped the front right tire right off and bent the nerf bar in just a lil. well i wasnt wearin any gloves and the skin on my pinky finger was almost gone. So i went back to the house yelling for wes cause his house is bigger than eastbum****. so i asked him if he has a trailor and he was like for what!?!? i told him i hit a tree 4th gear and ripped the skin off my pinky and it was just a funny time for us cuase i always hit trees.

NTPRacing#19
11-17-2002, 06:13 PM
oh another time i crashed off my 60 foot jump and bent my steering stem right back over the gas tank and junked the plastics. :D I LOVE BATTLE WOUNDS. i got a big scar on my left forearm from a dirtbike

Quad18star
11-17-2002, 07:20 PM
NIce story . Mine is.... I was out racing one day and i was going to clear a triple but the dude that was infront of me messed up pretty bad and as i was in the air i looked down and noticed i was gunna land right on top of him . So instead of killing him or maybe breaking his neck , i decided to throw the bike sideways in the air and slammed hard into the ground . When i hit the ground , a stick about 2 to 3 inches went right through my stomach. I spent a month in ICU and got a free helicopter ride from the track out of it . My worst crash by far !!!

Rastus
11-17-2002, 07:35 PM
That's pretty cool, you should have made the guy that messed up pay for it .:D ;)

11-17-2002, 07:44 PM
dude, that had to kill, i woulda landed on him i wouldndt sacrifice myself for another one unless i knew them real close

Nausty
11-17-2002, 08:30 PM
broke my collarbone on a 80 to 90ft jump, got over a 100 stitches on my arm from crashing my yz80 into our garage when the throttle stuck in 4th gear launching me through a window and onto a pool table, uh those are my major ones. I've had what seems like a hundred bad crashes where you can't move for a few minutes and feels like your paralized, wind gettin knocked out of you, concussions ect. I've been through a lot.

trueblue450
11-17-2002, 08:39 PM
Ive had many a crash... Youre not riding hard enough if you don't mess up every now and then..

One of my bigger ones, was I just got my pipe and was getting used to the difference. So I was hitting some rythms we have at our track. (bout 15-20ft apart X3) Well I thought i was goin fast enough.. but i wasnt.. I cased the first jump bad.. brought my rear end up. Jumped the next one with my rear end comin overme. Then I endoed and landed at the top of the second downside with the quad ontop of me. I dont remember much.. But I was fine.. I hate that feeling when you know the quads gonna be on top of you.

Nausty
11-17-2002, 08:54 PM
I hate getting pitched over the bars knowing the quads gonna run you over. I've also managed to bust a few helmets and gone through lots of visors.

When you guys crash, are you guys scared? I never am, its just like everything slows down and i'm just watching things happen as they happen. I havn't been scared for a long time or got a adreniline rush in a long time.

TC17
11-17-2002, 08:58 PM
the thing i always think before i wreck is, "if a break a bone will my mom sell it? i'm going to have a fun time in the hospital and telling the story at school."

11-17-2002, 09:13 PM
I always member "atleast im goin down lookin' good" and "to be old and wise you must first be young and stupid"

beerock
11-17-2002, 09:20 PM
can you guys please stop postin threads about crashin jeez......:o its bad enough when it does happen DAMN:o
ENOUGH!

L.Vegas400
11-17-2002, 09:40 PM
there are two of these threads going right now.:huh :huh

11-17-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by beerock
can you guys please stop postin threads about crashin jeez......:o its bad enough when it does happen DAMN:o
ENOUGH!

chill bee, some people are just born bored