PDA

View Full Version : eXtreme Mini Quads NW - DRR - Biker Build Off - Spy pics

BradLoomis
02-11-2008, 03:43 PM
I will post a couple small pics, for Mike and Les of XMQNW, of components on the bike that will get unveiled at the Dealer Expo in Indy. Each day I will add a pic or two leading up to this Friday's full pictures.
I must admit, it is the coolest mini I have ever seen.

OMF Carbon Fiber Beadlock and Hub
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/DRRINDYSHOW/IMG_1029rim.jpg

DC Motorsports Chrome moly / Carbon Fiber Antivibe steering stem
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/DRRINDYSHOW/IMG_1026stem.jpg

etondaddy
02-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Can't wait untill Friday........ I'm sure it's a sweet machine. ;) ;)

Mike Kozura

hotquads1
02-11-2008, 05:40 PM
LETS SEE IT !

cody 911
02-11-2008, 05:45 PM
CAN'T WAIT BUT I DO AGREE BRAD THAT THIS IS THE COOLEST MINI THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!:eek2:

jd100879
02-11-2008, 06:30 PM
WHAT A TEASERRRRR!!!!

mxdad423
02-11-2008, 08:09 PM
Yea Buddy, put a couple of great people togeather and you will come out with an AWSOME machine.......LOOKS AWSOME...

Kevin Smitley

riding4fun
02-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by cody 911
CAN'T WAIT BUT I DO AGREE BRAD THAT THIS IS THE COOLEST MINI THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!:eek2:

This is why you have been so busy.
I can't wait for Friday.

etondaddy
02-12-2008, 09:44 AM
I know another guy that it kept busy also.........;) ;) maybe my frame will get done now lol lol ;) ;) A little birdie told me there's going to be some really hot mini parts on this show piece.

Mike Kozura

BradLoomis
02-12-2008, 09:50 AM
Magura BIG - 2 piston front brakes
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/DRRINDYSHOW/ATT112538-1.jpg

Magura 908.3 - 4 piston rear brake
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/DRRINDYSHOW/ATT34564-1.jpg

DC Motorsports Carbon Fiber Chain Guide
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/DRRINDYSHOW/IMG_1025chainguide.jpg

etondaddy
02-12-2008, 10:16 AM
Hey Brad Kyle's frames at Dave's you guys can experiment with all the carbon fiber stuff for the Honda you like......... lol lol ;) ;)
Everything looks great that machine is going to be the hit of the show.

Mike Kozura

mxdad423
02-12-2008, 10:22 AM
Hey Mike that's funny, I was going to tell Brad the same thing about Brandon's frame to, since their both at Dave's....LOL...You hit the nail on the head, I think this machine is going to blow everything out of the water at the show.....

Kevin Smitley

riding4fun
02-12-2008, 10:28 AM
See, now after the show everybody will be happy. This is going to be one sweet mini.

More pics

More pics

etondaddy
02-12-2008, 10:49 AM
You mean I finely beat you to something.......... lol :blah: Brandon and Kyle are going to look good on there DC Motorsports sponsored machines this year. It’s going to be a great ride with Dave in his new endeavors.

Mike Kozura

mxdad423
02-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by etondaddy
You mean I finely beat you to something.......... lol :blah: Brandon and Kyle are going to look good on there DC Motorsports sponsored machines this year. It’s going to be a great ride with Dave in his new endeavors.

Mike Kozura

I had to give you at least one, LOL LOL.....Yea I think it is going to be and awsome year, and with Dave and his new associates, I think it's going to get even better.....

Kevin Smitley

Hetrick Racing
02-12-2008, 11:38 AM
Have you guys ever been to the show ?
It may be pretty but there are some atvs there that have $50,000 just in gold trim.

ecmini1
02-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Guys you know all it takes is money:D and any thing is possible.

I know its going to be a sweet mini.

BradLoomis
02-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Hetrick Racing
Have you guys ever been to the show ?
It may be pretty but there are some atvs there that have $50,000 just in gold trim.

Will be there this year.

Only the paint is for looks, everything else is for racing. This was just the platform for everyone to see what has been happening on the left coast and down south. This stuff is just the tip off the iceberg. Lots of new stuff in development right now that will be released through out the entire year.

mxdad423
02-12-2008, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by BradLoomis
Will be there this year.

Only the paint is for looks, everything else is for racing. This was just the platform for everyone to see what has been happening on the left coast and down south. This stuff is just the tip off the iceberg. Lots of new stuff in development right now that will be released through out the entire year.

I can't wait, with the guys involved in these new products you know they are going to be top notched....I will be one of the first one's in line......

Kevin Smitley

Hetrick Racing
02-12-2008, 01:01 PM
Good luck ! Hope you guys can come and race some of the true National races.

raidernut
02-12-2008, 01:49 PM
what exactly is a "true" National Race?

wvspeedfreak
02-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by mxdad423
I can't wait, with the guys involved in these new products you know they are going to be top notched....I will be one of the first one's in line......

Kevin Smitley

Exactly.It is so cool to see the mini quad scene getting to this level :macho :macho

hotquads1
02-12-2008, 02:24 PM
C'mon Rich, let see some sneak peek pics from the Hetrick's build -off bike .
marc

cody 911
02-12-2008, 02:32 PM
I AGREE MARK UNLESS YOU HAVE EVEN BEEN TO A WORCS RACE IT IS A "TRUE" NATIONAL RACE. THE EXTREME MINI QUADS NW TEAM GOT 6 1ST PLACES AND ALMOST HALF THE TEAM DIDN'T EVEN GET TO RACE THEIR RACES YET DUE TO THE WEATHER.

Nick's #1 Fan
02-12-2008, 02:32 PM
Keep those pictures coming Brad......

It is nice to see Mike get some credit for what he does for the kids our here on the West Coast.

There are alot of kids (including mine) that wouldn't be racing if it weren't for Mike and his family.

As always Brad nice work......

Nice job!

Chris

Hetrick Racing
02-12-2008, 02:47 PM
The True National race series are as follows
WORCS
ATVA MX GNC
ATVA XC GNCC
ATVA EDT
WPSA
SOMETHING THAT PULLS PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER AND HAS MORE THAN 200 ENTRIES

Hetrick Racing
02-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Sorry no picks of mine till the show
Give ya a hint it looks alot like Buddys only white,with some other colors,
also includes the new malossi cylinder(ported of course) that we ran yesterday that makes almost 15hp and yes I will have a dyno sheet with it.
It also has my new slipper clutch
and a few other things

jd100879
02-12-2008, 02:57 PM
Rich,

What booth # will you be in?

Thanks,

cody 911
02-12-2008, 02:57 PM
AS I REMEBER BUDDYS BIKE HAS DC LONG TRAVEL?

Hetrick Racing
02-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Oh yea I forgot,there are a few new things on it I guess

Hetrick Racing
02-12-2008, 03:02 PM
Im sorry we will be in
as well as Les and his crew

cody 911
02-12-2008, 03:07 PM
GOOD LUCK RICK! IT SOULD BE A GREAT SHOW WITH GREAT THINGS TO COME!!!

mxdad423
02-12-2008, 03:08 PM
also includes the new malossi cylinder(ported of course) that we ran yesterday that makes almost 15hp and yes I will have a dyno sheet with it.
and a few other things

How's the new slipper clutch working out? Do you have to do any mod's to the cases to install it or is it just a bolt on?

Kevin Smitley

dcarter
02-12-2008, 03:40 PM
I will be at the mx nationals this year and i plan on having something new at every round. I think i can build national caliber products for the mini's as well. Like the old saying goes (can't touch this)

Hetrick Racing
02-12-2008, 04:03 PM
The clutch is going to come with a new side cover and all hardware required.

BradLoomis
02-12-2008, 04:10 PM
OK... last one today and then I have to finish machining some stuff.

DC Motorsports LT Round House Carrier Swing Arm w/ Carbon Fiber Axle.
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/DRRINDYSHOW/IMG_1028axle.jpg

mxdad423
02-12-2008, 04:18 PM
The clutch is going to come with a new side cover and all hardware required.

Ok, that sounds good, what are we looking at price wise?

Kevin Smitley

raidernut
02-12-2008, 04:23 PM
All i can say is DAMN these kids are lucky to be racing minis now compared to about 5 years ago. I am grateful to all of the companies developing these products to make my son not only faster, but safer as well. How about after the show, we have a parking lot race, with rich piloting their bike, and les on theirs, better crank up the preload!!:) :) :) :)

cody 911
02-12-2008, 04:26 PM
LETS ROLL!!!!

dcarter
02-12-2008, 04:44 PM
hey Brad , nice job assembling the bike!!! Is there more top secert stuff on the bike? Wish i could be there at the show, but i have to work! To many quads to puty together.

mxdad423
02-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Yea I wish I could be there to but I couldn't seem to get ahold of a pass to go, If I could get one I would be there......

Kevin Smitley

team chicklets
02-12-2008, 05:59 PM
How do we get to copy this sweet ride send out the info I already run DC suspension can't wait to use more of the cool parts Dad of #151 #304 Team Chicklets

cody 911
02-12-2008, 06:12 PM
I KEPT TELLING YOU TO BE PATIANT WE WERE WORKING ON SOME COOL STUFF YOU KNOW EXTREME MINI QUADS WILL TAKE CARE OF OUR CANADIAN GIRLS. WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHAT ELSE WE HAVE IN STORE!!!

team chicklets
02-12-2008, 06:17 PM
remember I have no patience you haven't figured that out yet! But I can't wait to show off our new metric motor and DC mini's at the first rounds in Canada Ah!!!

cody 911
02-12-2008, 06:25 PM
DONT I KNOW IT IS A GOOD THING I HAVE ALOT OF PATIANCE TO DEAL WITH YOU. EH!!:o

team chicklets
02-12-2008, 06:51 PM
You know u love me You couldn't live without me and my three girls we keep you young and if it wasn't for customers like us you wouldn't need to build your cool quads

quadscrib
02-12-2008, 08:06 PM
Very nice !! Curious to know a weight difference (overall).

dcarter
02-12-2008, 08:29 PM
All i can say is there are going to be a lot of new and light weight stuff for the mini's coming out over the next two months!!

quadscrib
02-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Well Im very excited! Weve got a fresh Drx 50 waiting for some upgrading....

quadscrib
02-12-2008, 08:46 PM
And I might add Ive heard NOTHING but good about your products so sounds quite exciting

mxdad423
02-12-2008, 08:52 PM
And what you heard is right, Dave puts out some great products. We have been running his products for 4 years now and have never had a problem with any of it...Great quality and one heck of a guy to deal with....

Kevin Smitley

TTracer#22
02-12-2008, 10:37 PM
Hey Rich Brock says after the Show that bike might need to head to California. LOL and thats the truth about a true National

Full Throttle00
02-12-2008, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by quadscrib
Very nice !! Curious to know a weight difference (overall).

I bet they found a way to shave a few pounds off of the quad, but I'm sure Les has him by a few pounds :D L0L

I saw this thing, it's sweeet!!!
Great job all involved in this build

Full Throttle00
02-12-2008, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by raidernut
All i can say is DAMN these kids are lucky to be racing minis now compared to about 5 years ago. I am grateful to all of the companies developing these products to make my son not only faster, but safer as well. How about after the show, we have a parking lot race, with rich piloting their bike, and les on theirs, better crank up the preload!!:) :) :) :)

I'm sure EVERYONE would like to see the match up.

PINKS ALL OUT!!!!!
East Coast *vs * West Coast mini show down !!!!!
Loose the race, loose your ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'EM ROLLLLLLLLL..............

BradLoomis
02-13-2008, 12:04 AM
DC Motorsports LT A-arms w/ Carbon Fiber Tie Rods and Fox Evol Shocks
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/DRRINDYSHOW/IMG_1026evol.jpg

Hetrick Racing
02-13-2008, 06:21 AM
There is one thing I think you all are missing here.
The reason we are doing this is to get the DRR/DRX
to a new level in the sales and trade market.
Some people are making this some type of major battle between east and west.If you want to race my stuff, show up at the races, thats as simple as that.Then remember the rider always wins not the quad.Unless someone is cheating, big time that is.
if I win this I dont want the quad Les built,I didnt build it.
If Les wins Im sure he doesnt want my quad, he didnt build it.

I want to make this clear I am not having a race because of any other reason than it is not what this was intended for.
My engines were proven at the last WORCS race.

I will not be posting any more on this topic
Les good luck and we will see you at the show

dcarter
02-13-2008, 08:22 AM
come on rich, it's all in good fun. I want drr sales to go through the roof and i also want my stuff on all the bikes out there as well. every one knows you have a slipper clutch and so do i. this is just a plate form to show a few of the many new things coming out for the drr mini's.

drr5
02-13-2008, 08:55 AM
competion breeds new and better products for all of us who race doesnt matter who has the new mouse trap or widget as racers our kids benefit from these new products although there are a few radicals out there to stir the pot , good luck with both of your products we will be at the show to see these awesome bikes first hand.

pat cullaton, bradley cullaton#55, corey cullaton#k5

etondaddy
02-13-2008, 09:06 AM
Same here............... Kyle #5 and all his racing buddies all over the country are the winners here. I will also be at the show to see them first hand. And if I can help it Kyle will have as many of those new parts on his Honda.

Dave you just stay home and get that Honda done.... lol lol ;) ;)

Yea someone needs to settle down and go with the flow haha :D :D

Mike Kozura

bulldogfallon
02-13-2008, 09:14 AM
and a few other things

We have a couple of the Malossi cylinders under the knife right now....

Finally picked up the matching Malossi cranks too....

We were going to try to find another way with a different crank and piston, but decided to go with the malossi set up

How do you like this kit so far?

quad1rider
02-13-2008, 09:57 AM
This topic was kind of exciting but intended to help sale new and safer parts for our kids. EI Preveiw!!.. Calling out Rich Hetrick and saying go with the flow is tasteless point... what is the point of a race when the parts are to make the mini safer and more stable.

Rich is right some people need to go to the big shows and see how they fair against competition not just a backyard BBQ track. That leads to the whole deal of $$$$$$ those who have and those who have not... If you can afford it Rich will build you a rocket ship.

And truly BLING BLING dosent win races....riders win races.... your forgetting that long travel and round house arms and anti vibe stems down make the quad faster just like a weisco piston vs stock pistons the difference is minimal at best and will not get you over the line any quicker than the other guy.

mxdad423
02-13-2008, 10:08 AM
:D :D :D :D

mxdad423
02-13-2008, 10:14 AM
First off I didn't see anybody call out Rich, I don't know what you read.....To me it was a bunch of people having a little fun and making some jokes, maybe I took it wrong.
Second if you think that Long Trave stuff and anti vibe stems don't help win races , you are baddly mistaken.. Put yourself on a machine with 3" of wheel travel and go do a 40' double, then go do it with a machine with 8" of wheel travel and tell me that having LT don't help win races... Sorry just my opinion as an X MX racer.....

Kevin Smitley

tireman43
02-13-2008, 10:24 AM
I just want to know how this thread went south? I believe the post was started to show a few sneak peaks at the XMQNW quad. I think it's great to see all the people in the industry pushing the envelope and making great products. Thanks to all of you from the father of 2 racers.

PS...I think we are all having fun on here. I hope Rich and others gets that.

Kevin

mxdad423
02-13-2008, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by tireman43
I just want to know how this thread went south? I believe the post was started to show a few sneak peaks at the XMQNW quad. I think it's great to see all the people in the industry pushing the envelope and making great products. Thanks to all of you from the father of 2 racers.

Kevin

Yea your right, Thats the way I took it to, as having a little fun, but apperantley SOME people took it as calling somebody out..
I thought it was great that Brad gave everybody some snek peeks of some of the great new products that him and others are working on, and I am just glad that there are people like him and Dave and others willing to put so much time in building great new product for our kids to make them safer. Yea some of it is bling, but alot of it is safety and performance....Hey Bling is good to, everybody wants to look good, LOL LOL....Can't wait to see everybody this weekend in Indy....

Kevin Smitley

tireman43
02-13-2008, 10:37 AM
I wish I could make it, but unfortunetly I can't. I sure hope that one of you takes A TON OF PICS, to show all of us not able to be there, all the cool stuff. It looks like Brad has a good start. Have fun everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mxdad423
02-13-2008, 10:43 AM
Hey Kevin, don't worry I already have my new Cannon setting by the door ready to go, LOL..

Kevin Smitley

etondaddy
02-13-2008, 10:45 AM
I wasn’t going to say anything………… but all I will say is that it’s not worth saying anything if that makes any sense. lol :chinese:

Mike Kozura

quad1rider
02-13-2008, 10:45 AM
I am not going to respond to your illiteracy, but

if and when a 50 70 or 90 does a 40' double as that is what we are speaking of....which is very few ....they better have the shocks to absorb the load.... compression, rebound , preload this is what you want . DRR has appx 4 "of travel changing the shocks from stock even gives you more,,, NOW .. getting to long travel it does make a difference but not as stated... even with the proper shocks I dont think your quad goes any faster... when you add anti vibe stems it doent make you go faster...BLING BLING DOES NOT MAKE THE QUAD FASTER

It doesnt take being on a track racing to comment on ones own stupidity in racin , just riding around a track dosn't constitute as an authority on anything....

drr5
02-13-2008, 10:46 AM
not to get off track but! as far as needing to go to the big shows to really see how your quad and rider stack up! a pile of bs is what that is there are some extremly fast kids out there and happen to know a few and would stack up rather well against any of the national riders, ( this is not a stab at anyone just my 2 cent and all the kids that race the nationals im sure are great riders) but just because they race the nationals doesnt make them the fastest kid in the country, but only at those venues,and are fortunate enough to afford a series of that size, weve been to the nats and seen many fast kids and some not so fast kids, but remember the backyard bbq tracks are where we all came from.:confused:

dcarter
02-13-2008, 10:48 AM
if someone thought i was calling out anyone i am sorry. that was not what i was doing. I know rich well most of the stuff he has sold over the past five years came out of my shop. I built the a-arms and swing arms they sold. this topic was just to show a few new products and not call anyone out.

etondaddy
02-13-2008, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by dcarter
if someone thought i was calling out anyone i am sorry. that was not what i was doing. I know rich well most of the stuff he has sold over the past five years came out of my shop. I built the a-arms and swing arms they sold. this topic was just to show a few new products and not call anyone out.

He was talking about me Dave............. that's fine. All you need to do is read one of his posts to realize the best thing to do is just not say anything at all. :blah:

Now get back to work on that Honda lol lol ;) ;)

Mike Kozura

cody 911
02-13-2008, 11:04 AM
IT IS NO RUMOR EXTREME MINI QUADS NW BIKE WILL BE IT THE NEVADA WORCS RACE FOR EVERYBODY TO SEE!!! ALSO WE WILL BE SHIPPING IT TO DAVE CARTER TO TAKE TO A FEW OF THE RACE ON THE EAST COAST HOPEFULLY THIS WILL GIVE EVERYONE A OPPORTUNITY TO SEE THIS AWSOME MACHINE FIRST HAND.

quad1rider
02-13-2008, 11:06 AM
I just got off the phone with them and for some reason people seemed to be pushing in fun or whatever the issue of a race. He already proved his machines at the worcs series and seemed offended by the settle down and just let it flow comment
and its all in fun stuff... I'm only defending the issues and the erased comments by a certain party ... I understand that working in the industry together makes alot of sense to help each other and I am sure you both benefit from that Dave...

I merely stated that the extra's most people purchase dont make the quad faster...and I got blindsided. What you make Dave seems to be safer mostly higher quality replacements that will increase rider ability but as far as speed they don't make the quad faster... just the rider ability better or safer

mxdad423
02-13-2008, 11:16 AM
First off, DRR5 you are exactly right, There are alot of kids that are national caliper riders that do not attend all of the Nats, Not all of us are fortunate enough to be able to do that because of many reasons, Work, Money, ect ect... I can think of a kid that I know very well that is by far one of the best I've seen but does not race Nat's because of money and work. There are alot of kids, National and backyard riders that are very good, frankley I wouldn't want to race any of them, they would smoke me...LOL
Dave don't pay any attention to the statement about calling anybody out....We all know that is not what was done.....
As far as the other guy, I am not going to even respond to you, I shouldn't of even responded the first time but I just wanted to make sure you know that nobody was calling anybody out.

Kevin Smitley

mxdad423
02-13-2008, 11:21 AM
Yes I did erase 1 of the comments that I made John, because after I read what I wrote I realized that I was playing right in to your game and making myself look as bad as you, so to set the records straight, Yes I erased it...
I WILL NOT respond to any more of your posts, everybody on this board knows that I never cause any trouble with anybody, so you say what you want and have a great day...

Kevin Smitley

guy310
02-13-2008, 11:23 AM
Kids at national races aren't necessarily faster than locals, that is correct. In most cases that is true though. Your kids might be fast, but very rarely do you see a kid who has only raced locally in the past just show up at a National and blow everyones doors off. It doesn't happen that way. Fast local kids go to Nationals and hone their skills and compete against the best and hopefully become fast National kids. Thats how it works out. And everybody might have the opinion that their little Johnny or little Sally is the fastest thing on 4 wheels, but at Nationals they get the opportunity to prove or disprove that theory. At large National races you have a bunch of kids who are the fastest thing in their area, and at that point, all the BS stops and the cream rises to the top.

mxdad423
02-13-2008, 11:33 AM
Now that that's out of the way, LOL....How bout some more pics Brad, maybe we can get this thread back on the right track....

Hey Dave, Mikes being pretty hard on you about the Honda, LOL, LOL. Just kiddin Mike....

Kevin Smitley

quad1rider
02-13-2008, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by tireman43

Kevin

I cant speak for Rich but he seems to be emotional about racing and what he puts into it>> And jokinly or not going for pinks and statements about not wanting each others quads was a sign that he was offended. Then remember the old saying about having fun at anothers expense... Read back and you'll see the calling out part...

hotquads1
02-13-2008, 11:34 AM
ON A LIGHTER NOTE..racin' sure is fun ! lets keep it that way and not forget why we actually do it . As for my family and I, we race for fun and to meet new people and make new friends and enjoy fellowship with other racing families, sure winning is fun and competition is a training oppurtunity for all of us , selling a few products along the way helps fund our addiction to this sport, but it is easy to let pride cloud our judjement and turn the whole sport into an ego trip and a money pit , with the only rewards being bragging rights , I want much more than that, from the time that I spend at the tracks with my kids! I love all you guys , see ya at the races!
marc

BradLoomis
02-13-2008, 11:59 AM
This will be my last post on this thread until after Indy
How this post got into a pissing match, I have no clue.

The bike does make a difference when looking at the same caliber riders, that is why we build "race" bikes to race. That being said... I would put money on Joel Hetrick riding a John Deere riding lawn mower against most riders out there, including my own boys. That boy, along with a few others that I have followed, have got skills that come with nothing more than time on a bike and the personal dedication to putting in the hours, pain and sweat to achieve that level... any takers?

I am sorry if Rich, or anyone at Hetrick Racing, feels that I have said anything bad about them or their service because I don't think that I did. The reason Hetrick Racing gets called out, is because they are the benchmark or the company/team/racer that is at the top with the bullseye on their back. I hope to someday maybe be able to have my name referred to as the benchmark. It would be an honor to be in such company as Hetrick, LoneStar, OMF, Fasst, Rath, etc, etc. All of these companies started out as a passion in someones garage and now they are household names.

I work with carbon fiber, because that is what my family has always been into. I started building atv racing parts because of my own boys racing... not as a business venture. It has snowballed into that, but I also don't build "bling" carbon fiber components. Fact is: steel is stronger than aluminum, aluminum is lighter than steel, titanium is stonger and lighter than both... carbon fiber is just the next evolution. I can't help the fact that most of the carbon fiber in the industry has been for the "bling" factor, but I hope to change that.

That all being said... these are the last photo's I am going to put up. The bike will be able to be seen Friday morning @ XMQNW biker build off - DRR Indy (http://www.extrememiniquadsnw.com/) for those that can't get to the show.

I hope that everyone of you dad's out there that have forgotten why you got into this money trap to begin with (time with your kids) can take a step back and thank everyone that supplies you with the option to be able to buy and install better parts onto these quads so that you can spend more time with your kids. It is your choice on whether or not to but these parts. And I will guarantee you this:

The fastest kid in the US is in a cow field right now in god only knows where, without a care in the world having a good time just racing as fast as he can against himself and his buddies... and the kid that is faster than him is in another cow field doing the same thing!

MaximumRPM pipe w/ modified Carbon Fiber Silencer
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/DRRINDYSHOW/IMG_1029silencer.jpg

FASST Carbon Fiber Flexxbars
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/DRRINDYSHOW/IMG_1026handlebar.jpg

Reimer Racing
02-13-2008, 12:25 PM
Very well said Brad. Have fun at the show and we will be looking forward to some pics.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the advice you have given me in the past years. 14.4 volt ;)

mxdad423
02-13-2008, 12:41 PM
As Paul said, very well said Brad....

Kevin Smitley

raidernut
02-13-2008, 06:24 PM
"My engines were proven at the last WORCS race."

I can attest to that!!

Ryki3r
02-13-2008, 06:32 PM
CRAP!!!!!!!!!! I thought Bling makes you go faster. I guess I will stick with the go fast stickers then.:D :D :D :D :D

dcarter
02-13-2008, 06:41 PM
where can i get some of those go faster stickers to? bling does not make a bike faster, but i sell some of that to it helps pay the bills as i do this full time for a living. I do this so my sons can race and we have a good time doing it.

etondaddy
02-13-2008, 06:55 PM
I'm a big bling guy................ we can't get enough. You can ask Kyle what I always say ........ " I don't care if we ever win a race but we'll look good" Fortunately we have had the pleasure to have done both. It's all about teaching the kids sportsmanship..... we all are guilty of forgetting what this is all about............. but I am determined to get back to having fun this year and enjoying watching my son have fun.

Mike Kozura

mxdad423
02-13-2008, 07:09 PM
Are those go fast stickers pretty easy to install? If so let me know where I can get a couple before the season starts.....LOL

Kevin Smitley

Ryki3r
02-13-2008, 07:45 PM
My 4yr old will have to tell you what stickers go faster. We have to get one every tip to the atv shop. We just ordered xfr nerfs with the go fast stickers on them. ( anything with flames or chrome should work ) hahahahaha :D :cool: :D

Ryki3r
02-13-2008, 07:48 PM
and yes the push mower has go fast stickers. that way dad can get done faster so we can ride! lmao!!!!!

jd100879
02-13-2008, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Ryki3r
and yes the push mower has go fast stickers. that way dad can get done faster so we can ride! lmao!!!!!

Hey, I need some of those stickers for my push mower!!! I can't get the darn lawn mowed fast enough, record time was 53 minutes. That was basically an all out run!!! LOL! :D

mxdad423
02-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Hey I don't have the go fast stickers on my mower, but I do run the VP C12 40:1 Klotz in mine.....Can you imagine what the valves look like in the old Briggs and Straton......

Kevin Smitley

dericsdad
02-13-2008, 09:26 PM
hahahahahaha!!!!!! No go fast stickers on our push mower either! But I have run the 110 race gas with amsoil dominator 50:1... I don't think it mowed faster, but saved me a trip to the gas station, and it's more fun going to get fresh race gas!!

Now I want to put go fast stickers on the Lawn Mower!!!:D

dericsdad
02-13-2008, 09:28 PM
I can't wait to see all of the pictures from the show, It's cool seeing what others come up with, and just keeps this family sport more exciting!!!! Hopefully some of the guys that make it to the show can post some pic's!!!

mxdad423
02-13-2008, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by dericsdad
hahahahahaha!!!!!! No go fast stickers on our push mower either! But I have run the 110 race gas with amsoil dominator 50:1... I don't think it mowed faster, but saved me a trip to the gas station, and it's more fun going to get fresh race gas!!

Now I want to put go fast stickers on the Lawn Mower!!!:D

I just like the good smell of the C-12 and Klotz while I'm mowing the grass. LOL LOL

Kevin Smitley

mxdad423
02-13-2008, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by dericsdad
I can't wait to see all of the pictures from the show, It's cool seeing what others come up with, and just keeps this family sport more exciting!!!! Hopefully some of the guys that make it to the show can post some pic's!!!

I am going to get as many pics as I can, I will post them when we get back home on Monday....

Kevin Smitley

dcarter
02-14-2008, 04:12 AM
i us the c-12 in my weed eater all the time it never fouls a plug and always starts. i want to try the mxr-o1 that i run in my oldest sons 450 in the lawn mower. just to see if it will increase my lap times around the yard. lawn mower is new so wife won't let me sticker it !!!! yet!!!!

dcarter
02-14-2008, 04:15 AM
kev, i got the gas tank yesterday i will be sending pics of your set up this weekend for you to approve. thanks d

mxdad423
02-14-2008, 06:34 AM
Hey sounds good Dave, I'm sure if you approve it, it will be fine for me.....Can't wait to see it.....Thanks for all the hard work...

Kevin Smitley