PDA

View Full Version : WTB NOW!!! +2 arms, shocks, stem, wheels, etc...400EX

TRXman86
02-10-2008, 09:24 PM
All for an 02 400ex....

I am looking for +2 arms, stainless lines, tie rods and shocks (complete front end) as well as a +1 or +2 stem and clamp. I need some wheels also. 8" rears and 10" fronts. Stock fronts WILL work to. Everything absolutely MUST be ready to bolt and go. Anything aftermarket for MX is what I need. Paypal ready to send if prices are right... Can send NOW!!! Please include pics, price shipped to 63445 (Missouri). If you don't have pics or a price you want, please DO NOT POST!!! I am needing these ASAP

Beadlocks/Baja rear and Baja fronts prefered but not picky for wheels
PEP/AXIS/ELKA piggy back/remote rezi fully adjustable shocks, Leager/Houser/LSR arms

May also be looking for a swinger +1/2 with twin row carrier.
Show me what ya got.

312R1
02-10-2008, 10:11 PM
I have a set of TCS Long Travel ZPS front shocks forsale..I will take $700 shipped they only have one ride on them.

TRXman86
02-11-2008, 08:40 AM
Do you have the arms and tie rods that could go with it? Definatly interested in them though!!! Just got to get some arms as well...

timmersam
02-11-2008, 10:30 AM
Hey I got Houser +2+1 a-arms, with Elka piggyback tripple rates with compression adjustments, valved for 185 mx rider, dont have any brake lines. Looking to get 850 shipped. I will get pictures as soon as I get home tonight. I also have a brand new never mounted rear dual rate shock with linkage. Let me know what you think.

Sam

TRXman86
02-11-2008, 10:54 AM
timmersam:

Get some pics for sure! What will you take for everything also.

What is the overall condition? I aint gonna have to get replacement boots, heims, spacers or anything will I? I am needing these to go on as soon as I get them. I have a practice in 2 weeks and a race in 3. Not trying to sound picky or anything, but time for me right now is a virtue :D Thanks for posting!!!

Tie rods?

Paypal???

timmersam
02-11-2008, 11:07 AM
I am selling these for a body of mine. He spray painted the a-arms black, and never rode on them again, becuase he bought a baldwin 450 :eek2: One of the boots has a slight tear if I can remember right but the ends and bushings are good, I will see if one off my a-arm's boots will work, and throw it on there. The shocks are in great condition. I am pretty sure he has tie rods also. I can put it on ebay for you if you want the security, whatever you would like. I will get the pictures up before 6 today if you still want them.

TRXman86
02-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Heck man, no need for the security. I know that something can go wrong as soon as ya can put them on. Perks of a used part :D I just don't want to hit a 80" double with no lower arms when I land LOL Not to worried about the paint. I aint worried about a little rip. I just dont want something where it's near falling off. As long as they hold grease for a few races a day, I can re-pack them. Thanks again!!!!

312R1
02-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by TRXman86
Do you have the arms and tie rods that could go with it? Definatly interested in them though!!! Just got to get some arms as well...

Sure don't all I have is the shocks.:(

-Steve

reichart90
02-11-2008, 01:06 PM
sent you a PM about a front end and wheels/tires

TRXman86
02-11-2008, 02:22 PM
All PM's replied to. Thanks for what everyone has listed and PM'd me about!!! I have several options to go with and looking for the best deal. I should have mentioned, I will make up the fee difference for paypal. Does anyone know how much you can send at once? Or how long it takes to finalize? I need these parts ASAP!!! is why I am asking. I have bought and sold here, ********, and e-bay before. I send $ VERY promptly with no BS. never got an item without paying either, people like that need shot!!!

Some of the pics I have got in PM wont show up. Not sure why either. If possibly, please send them in an E-mail to ryan_moore_86@yahoo.com Be sure and put the text as what it is, I get some mail not labeled that gets bulked... :D

Thanks again for everyones input!!!
Ryan

P.S. I am in NE Missouri, so if anyone is fairly close, it could save some shipping and less hassel.

312R1
02-11-2008, 02:27 PM
I take paypal and can ship TODAY in the funds are in paypal before FED-Ex closes.

Let me know
-Steve

TRXman86
02-11-2008, 02:33 PM
312r1 I will let ya know. Probably won't be today though, i am getting alot of offers for stuff with arms and tie rods. I basically need to bolt on and go.

Thanks!!

timmersam
02-11-2008, 06:18 PM
Shocks

timmersam
02-11-2008, 06:22 PM
close up

timmersam
02-11-2008, 06:23 PM
more

timmersam
02-11-2008, 06:24 PM
morrre

timmersam
02-11-2008, 06:25 PM
Only bad part

timmersam
02-11-2008, 06:26 PM
look like new

timmersam
02-11-2008, 06:27 PM
other bottom

timmersam
02-11-2008, 06:28 PM
the whole thing

TRXman86
02-11-2008, 10:59 PM
timmersam:

Is the lower tie rod bent on the right side at the threads? It looks to be bent down in the pic? If not, we may have a deal...

timmersam
02-12-2008, 05:37 AM
I never noticed any bend, the board that I took the picture on was warped pretty good. If you want want I got ill put a buy it now on ebay today, and as long as it uses instant transfer, you should have them before lunch tommorow.

TRXman86
02-13-2008, 12:37 PM
I have everything I need bought now. I will be looking for a +1 or 2 stem shortly. If anyone has a Yoshimura slip on or even a full system in good shape, I will be looking for one around the first of the month. I just spent my limit for the month on the front end :D Thanks for everyone who posted up parts!
---------------------------------------------------------------

I do however still need a set of front wheels. Stockers,
non-beadlock, Baja etc.... I don't really have alot to work with either.

I ONLY NEED WHEELS and not tires. Got plenty of them. shoot me a price shipped. I can do with 1 stock wheel, 1 I have is bent...

THANKS again for all who posted