PDA

View Full Version : Bud Shootout

redlineranger
02-09-2008, 06:27 PM
FINALLY, Nascar is back under way. its fixin to start here in just a lil bit, and i wanna know you who you got winning it. its really just a oddball but im just predicting, i just wanna see who gets the closest

im givin the win to my main man Dale Earnhardt Jr. i honestly think he's gonna come out this year swingin for the fences. to prove all his damn haters that he can drive no matter who its with... he shoulda won 6 or 7 races last year, but they couldnt give a motor that wouldnt grenade.

the restrictor plate races are really a crap shoot, but im givin Dale Jr. the win because he's my favorite:p , and i just think he's gonna win it.

they just fired em up, im off to watch the race

redlineranger
02-09-2008, 06:40 PM
green flag!!

damn these new cars are bouncin all over the place. i love em though, the way they look and the racin that there producin... antsy racing goin on so far

REDRIDDER
02-09-2008, 07:07 PM
yeah JR's my driver too and well see what happens this year with out that !@#$ Teresa lol...:devil: see you at the shootout.

redlineranger
02-09-2008, 07:10 PM
there at the 15 minute intermission at the moment... then gonna run em 50 laps to the finish.... been a hell of a race so far, good racing, hasnt gotten to rough with the bump drafting and the aggresiveness yet. and its only gonna get better.

i suggest goin to nascar.com and checkin out all the free stuff they got goin on for speedweeks.... tonight and all the way until the duel 125's, they've got free scanner, trackpass, and pitcommand... its pretty damn cool

#88 all the way baby!!

there firin back up... back to racin

ALAMX37
02-09-2008, 07:21 PM
There gonna be a whole lot of 40 slow pokes chasing #24, 48, and 88 this year.
Sorry for the rest of you but this season is gonna suck too.

bulkdriverlp
02-09-2008, 07:52 PM
damn, i forgot about it. been busy. im worried about gibbs going to toyota this year. but with such a professional driver i shouldnt be....

4 go Tony Stewart

AtvMxRider
02-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Dale Jr!!!!!!!:macho

cannibal67
02-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Jr. got it!

redlineranger
02-09-2008, 08:17 PM
hell yea baby!! damn im out of breath i've been goin crazy lol.

Dale Jr. is back

#88 in 08 baby...

HtFoxChick
02-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Great seeing him so happy!!! :) I can't wait to see it all happen in person !!!

I'd love to see him get his Budwiser sponsorship back!!!!:cool:

redlineranger
02-10-2008, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
Great seeing him so happy!!! :) I can't wait to see it all happen in person !!!

I'd love to see him get his Budwiser sponsorship back!!!!:cool:

it was good seeing him estatic like he was..... damn im as happy as he was, we havent had nothin to be happy about since Richmond of 06.

as for the Budweiser deal, i dont think so. i know everyone has their opinion but i think this move he's made is for the best. a fresh start was what everyone need i think. DEI, Dale Jr, Hendrick, Budweiser...... they will all benefit from this. i cant tell you the number of people ive seen rockin Kasey Kahnes new gear. ive seen all kind of places with the big Bud posters with Kahne on them. Budweiser hasnt slowed a bit. Kasey Kahne is a marketing machine, and there relationship will go hand in hand.

and its the same for Dale Jr. everyone i know said from the beginning "ah im'a have to go for someone else since he's goin to hendrick and that new car"... hell all im seein now is #88 hats and flags floppin in the breeze. no matter what he does, the JR Nation will follow

02-10-2008, 12:47 AM
Anyone see the suit Jr. will be wearing for the 500. Its unbelievable, he is the 1st to try it out. I'll typ up the article or something tomorrow because its 2:46AM right now and I just spent a good 6 hours or so listening to bands at a bar

JJs450r
02-10-2008, 07:11 AM
truex

mx825
02-10-2008, 08:01 AM
it's so nice seeing jr. win again....

and um... boo tony stewart, get a haircut:p

redlineranger
02-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by mx825
it's so nice seeing jr. win again....

and um... boo tony stewart, get a haircut:p

lol he's got a half way mullet goin on this year, and he packed on all the weight he "claimed" that he lost last year. i guess he wasnt lying when he said he had been drinking too many Schlitz on his radio show

TGW_400ex
02-10-2008, 11:29 AM
What about that sotry going around about stewert cracking bush in the eye?

redlineranger
02-10-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
What about that sotry going around about stewert cracking bush in the eye?

its false or at least thats one of the top nascar officials is saying... Danny Hunter confirmed there was alot of "expletive" language exchanged, alot of fists slamming on tables and walls, and a lil bit of shoving but thats it. if stewart woulda have swung at busch he would've been automatically sidelined for quite a while probably.

but then again mike helton wouldnt elaborate and said "what happens in there, stays in there"

TGW_400ex
02-10-2008, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by redlineranger
its false or at least thats one of the top nascar officials is saying... Danny Hunter confirmed there was alot of "expletive" language exchanged, alot of fists slamming on tables and walls, and a lil bit of shoving but thats it. if stewart woulda have swung at busch he would've been automatically sidelined for quite a while probably.

but then again mike helton wouldnt elaborate and said "what happens in there, stays in there" I heard he had a black eye tho and if it did happen in a private area they might have just covered it up.

redlineranger
02-10-2008, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TGW_400ex
I heard he had a black eye tho and if it did happen in a private area they might have just covered it up. [/QUOTE

true, but kurt busch was looking fine to me last night in his interview. he didnt have any make up on so im fairly sure nothing happened... not saying your not right though or anything like, but in his interview he looked just fine.