PDA

View Full Version : Some video of the Rhino at the track today

jrspawn
02-09-2008, 04:35 PM
Hey whats up. We went out to Blue diamond to play around a little in the rhinos and work on the track. Really had a blast out there. A buddy of mine got some video of us out there today on my phone, its not the best quality so bare with me;) But non the less we had a great day out there on the rhinos. Im in the yellow rhino, my buddy is in the green one.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f6SSe_jHPT8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f6SSe_jHPT8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fHfUiAnIMqI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fHfUiAnIMqI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Thank you
Justin

Flyin-Low
02-09-2008, 04:41 PM
The laugh in the first video is awesome.

jrspawn
02-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Flyin-Low
The laugh in the first video is awesome.

Yeah thats my buddy matt riding shotgun. Its a crazy feeling being a passenger while jumping.

Justin

jherbie28
02-09-2008, 05:09 PM
what up with blue diamond? do they still have half the track tore up. its cool they let you ride the rhinos on the track. looks like a blast:p

jrspawn
02-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by jherbie28
what up with blue diamond? do they still have half the track tore up. its cool they let you ride the rhinos on the track. looks like a blast:p

Yeah the track is still partially under construction, but does have a dedicated track out there now, just call them before you go. Or get ahold of me and ill head over too or let you know what its like. We are still working to make it better for everyone though, and its still winter time. So bear with it all and we'll have a nice spot to ride this season.

Thank you
Justin

d3ktrix
02-09-2008, 05:44 PM
I hope to try that place out this season, not too far from me.

Looks like a nice high speed / smooth track.

250x_kyle
02-09-2008, 09:57 PM
looks pritty sweet justin :D

jrspawn
02-09-2008, 10:17 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MLU4LJpDQho&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MLU4LJpDQho&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

jherbie28
02-10-2008, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by jrspawn
Yeah the track is still partially under construction, but does have a dedicated track out there now, just call them before you go. Or get ahold of me and ill head over too or let you know what its like. We are still working to make it better for everyone though, and its still winter time. So bear with it all and we'll have a nice spot to ride this season.

Thank you
Justin

yeah i understand that its winter, ive ridden there twice and both times it was a mudd pit the second time not so bad. lots of rocks and i broke my frame in 2 places on the step up in the back:mad: it was a good time though other then that:) what the price to ride there now

ill stick with the proving grounds:devil: thanks

flyboy62
02-10-2008, 11:41 AM
yea i want to hit that place up a few times this year.

jrspawn
02-10-2008, 12:20 PM
yeah i understand that its winter, ive ridden there twice and both times it was a mudd pit the second time not so bad. lots of rocks and i broke my frame in 2 places on the step up in the back:mad: it was a good time though other then that:) what the price to ride there now

ill stick with the proving grounds:devil: thanks

Hey whats up. Normally mud isnt an issue there unless its rained a good bit that week or the ground has been freezing and thawing. You should always call first and get a track update before coming down though. They'll let you know if its muddy or not out there. How in the world did you break your frame on that stepup? Its the smoothest jump probably on any track ive ridden. Heck there were little kids out there on 70's having a blast out there yesterday doing it, it was funny seeing them little guys go over it. Once the track is finally not under construction it will be a great spot to ride, but like ive tried stressing to everyone, its still under construction and we are trying to make it better for everyone. The more quads we can get out there the better it is. More and more tracks are dissapearing, support the ones that are still there! And again if anyone is planning on riding there let me know and ill head up to ride also.

Thank you
Justin

jherbie28
02-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by jrspawn
Hey whats up. Normally mud isnt an issue there unless its rained a good bit that week or the ground has been freezing and thawing. You should always call first and get a track update before coming down though. They'll let you know if its muddy or not out there. How in the world did you break your frame on that stepup? Its the smoothest jump probably on any track ive ridden. Heck there were little kids out there on 70's having a blast out there yesterday doing it, it was funny seeing them little guys go over it. Once the track is finally not under construction it will be a great spot to ride, but like ive tried stressing to everyone, its still under construction and we are trying to make it better for everyone. The more quads we can get out there the better it is. More and more tracks are dissapearing, support the ones that are still there! And again if anyone is planning on riding there let me know and ill head up to ride also.

Thank you
Justin

that step up in the back was pretty big if i remember it right, it was about 1 or 1.5 years ago. i cased the chit out of it, it was out of a corner and the track was under construction i guess. it went all lover the place in the back near the rocky hills. i guess its been fixed since then:p it was a killer hit. jt elliotts dad was standing on the top of it off to the side and he saw the hole thing go down. i went over the bars about 30ft it was bad.:ermm:

i liked the track alot its supper fast and good size jumps. glad to see its comming together will be riding there when done;) white and green ltr #28x

Delaware152
02-10-2008, 03:28 PM
that step up in the back was pretty big if i remember it right, it was about 1 or 1.5 years ago. i cased the chit out of it, it was out of a corner and the track was under construction i guess. it went all lover the place in the back near the rocky hills. i guess its been fixed since then:p it was a killer hit. jt elliotts dad was standing on the top of it off to the side and he saw the hole thing go down. i went over the bars about 30ft it was bad.:ermm:

i liked the track alot its supper fast and good size jumps. glad to see its comming together will be riding there when done;) white and green ltr #28x

If my dad saw it that was a decent size step up or at least that day. If I remember Rocco and Lysinger were the only ones jumping it. I still had stop suspension and Lysinger said it was probably smart if I didn't try it. Until Breezewood opens you should try coming down to Seaford on a Sunday. There is a big difference in the weather down here. Send me a PM if you wanted to come down to ride.

jrspawn
02-10-2008, 06:20 PM

i think i remember now, were you on kfx? That was a stupid step up they built and was there that one day only. I think i remember seeing someone try it and case it. That was actually a pretty fun day there with JT, lysinger, rocco, and some other jersey guys if i remember right. Hopefully we'll have some more of those this summer!

Thank you
Justin

jherbie28
02-10-2008, 07:00 PM
yeap that was me on my kfx:p whats up jt hows seaford? mark will be going down there alot when he gets his damn honda back together:devil: see yall soon you guys need to come up to breezewood, dan is changing alot of stuff, making the upper track alot bigger. lots of other changes as well.

they were all standing at the top of the step up and saw me eat it hard, snaped both upper frame rails at the same place on both sides. oh well. new bike this year hope to see yall soon

Delaware152
02-11-2008, 09:05 AM
yeap that was me on my kfx:p whats up jt hows seaford? mark will be going down there alot when he gets his damn honda back together:devil: see yall soon you guys need to come up to breezewood, dan is changing alot of stuff, making the upper track alot bigger. lots of other changes as well.

they were all standing at the top of the step up and saw me eat it hard, snaped both upper frame rails at the same place on both sides. oh well. new bike this year hope to see yall soon

Seaford has been good. The new owners are taking good care of it and trying to improve things. From what I have heard the middle of March they are totally changing the track around. It will be nice to have a change. I have been wanting to get to Breezewood b/c I hear nothing but good things. However it's difficult to travel 4 hours to practice when I have two places within 20 minutes but I am hoping to get there this year at least once.

jherbie28
02-11-2008, 02:10 PM
yeah i know man but you better believe breezewood is worth the drive, dan is making alot of new changes i was there on saturday and things were looking good. look forward to riding with ya soon man, stay cool and see ya when it gets warm:p