PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide....

national425ex
02-09-2008, 02:11 PM
I need some help choosing what wheels to run this year. At first I was planning on purchasing new hipers. My douglas shamrock beadlocks from last year are still in perfect shape. I was thinking about getting them powdercoated and just using them instead. I know 98% of this site uses hipers but I still see people on the lines at GNCC running douglas wheels(Ballance and Yokley to name two). At this point I cant justify spending that much on a set of wheels when I have a nice set of douglas already. Now on the other hand I do have a set of rear Hiper Single Beadlock wheels. So I could use them and just buy fronts. Give me your input and please give details. Not just all this "Buy hiper because everyone else runs them" bull crap. Thanks in advance guys!

cincy250R
02-09-2008, 02:13 PM
i would run what you have cause then you don't have to spend 700 on new wheels and why would you wanna replace them if there in perfect shape???

-Dave

desratt
02-09-2008, 02:37 PM
if your running gncc's where you like the beadlocks cause you get flats.. my set up would be non beadlock hipers with tire balls.

but I do have 10 hiper rims sitting in my garage.

bloodmoney23
02-09-2008, 04:34 PM
i say PC the douglas's you got and use them again if they aint messed up. Or dont even PC and save up your money for when you def need new rims.