PDA

View Full Version : Graduation

RidinRed420
02-09-2008, 08:18 AM
Anyone have any good ideas to get my boyfriend for a graduation present? We both graduated from college in December and our graduation party is in 3 weeks.

I wanted to get him some sunglasses he has been wanting forever, Oakley Juliette polarized, but they are on back order and I wouldn't get them for at least 3 months.

He doesn't need anything for his Banshee and the only things he tells me he wants is a brand new four wheeler and a tractor...

I'd like to spend around 500... Any ideas?

416exfreak
02-09-2008, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by RidinRed420
Anyone have any good ideas to get my boyfriend for a graduation present? We both graduated from college in December and our graduation party is in 3 weeks.

I wanted to get him some sunglasses he has been wanting forever, Oakley Juliette polarized, but they are on back order and I wouldn't get them for at least 3 months.

He doesn't need anything for his Banshee and the only things he tells me he wants is a brand new four wheeler and a tractor...

I'd like to spend around 500... Any ideas?

Bring some catalogs from cabelas or RMATV home and just keep an eye on the things he likes.;)

RidinRed420
02-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Bring some catalogs from cabelas or RMATV home and just keep an eye on the things he likes.;)

yea- he loves catalogs... hes got cabellas, rocky mountain, bass pro shops, etc.. but he looks at them in the bathroom and I'm not following him in there lol.. Maybe he'll leave it open or something lol

dirtrider77
02-09-2008, 01:55 PM
get a motosport outlet catalog, as apposed to RMATV the prices are much cheaper, like tires in RMATV were almost $20ea. more than in motosport outlet, save u a little money, u can get more stuff! :)

my88r
02-09-2008, 01:58 PM
how about a gift certificate.:)

RidinRed420
02-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by dirtrider77
get a motosport outlet catalog, as apposed to RMATV the prices are much cheaper, like tires in RMATV were almost $20ea. more than in motosport outlet, save u a little money, u can get more stuff! :)

really? never ordered there before... how is their shipping? i'll have to look into them. we always order from RM, I like them and we spend so much we got a nice gift card at the end of the year.

tires.....now thats an idea for a gift but I he wants rims too and I cant really spend that much

shadowwalker
02-10-2008, 06:10 PM
really? never ordered there before... how is their shipping? i'll have to look into them. we always order from RM, I like them and we spend so much we got a nice gift card at the end of the year.

tires.....now thats an idea for a gift but I he wants rims too and I cant really spend that much
I'd buy him wheels, and then let him by the tires with any other money he gets. If he races, or even if he doesn't, you could get him a massage for after riding. $500 could get you a decent little weekend getaway somewhere within driving distance. A google search brought up quite a few bed and breakfasts near Boston.

RidinRed420
02-10-2008, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by shadowwalker
I'd buy him wheels, and then let him by the tires with any other money he gets. If he races, or even if he doesn't, you could get him a massage for after riding. $500 could get you a decent little weekend getaway somewhere within driving distance. A google search brought up quite a few bed and breakfasts near Boston.

A getaway is a great idea. I have been wanting to go away :D

and he has been wanting to go back to Hatfeild McCoy in WV. Maybe I could do that.. If not, relaxing somewhere in NH sounds good too.

Thanks for the ideas.

nickmelll
02-10-2008, 07:43 PM
http://www.google.com/products?q=Oakley+Juliette+polarized&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS177US227&um=1

rbgnwa45
02-10-2008, 09:03 PM
I wish I could afford $300+ sunglasses :o . I'm gonna go with helmet cam, just because I want one :( .

shadowwalker
02-11-2008, 10:54 AM
A getaway is a great idea. I have been wanting to go away :D

and he has been wanting to go back to Hatfeild McCoy in WV. Maybe I could do that.. If not, relaxing somewhere in NH sounds good too.

Thanks for the ideas.
Most guys would like a weekend away from their everyday lives with the person that means a lot to them. I know I would

RidinRed420
02-11-2008, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
I wish I could afford $300+ sunglasses :o . I'm gonna go with helmet cam, just because I want one :( .

300 on sunglasses isn't too bad when they last 8 years

helmet cam - another good call thanks!