PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

JRP
02-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Well back in july when i blew up my first motor, i found out my frame was cracked(right below gas tank) on both sides. One was worse than the other, so we got that welded up and the other one wasnt to bad, so we left it. Well now that side is cracked. We can get it fixed by sunday, but i bought a gussett kit. I havent riden in about 2 weeks and im dying to ride. So we can either have it welded where its cracked or send the frame to pappy this week and have it gussetted/pc'd and be out for 3 weeks. I really wanted to race next weekend, but its either do it now, or do it in a few months. Either way Im going to be out for 3 weeks sometime soon. What would you guys do? Just weld it up to be able to ride, or send it off and be out for a few more weeks?

trx400EXtreme
02-08-2008, 04:26 PM
you might as well go ahead and have it sent out and get it over with. you'll be glad that you did later on.

TWISTED
02-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by trx400EXtreme
you might as well go ahead and have it sent out and get it over with. you'll be glad that you did later on.

What he said..... Just get it over with... It'll be cheaper in the long run......

AtvMxRider
02-08-2008, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
What he said..... Just get it over with... It'll be cheaper in the long run......

Yeah what she said

TWISTED
02-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Yeah what she said

Turd Toucher......

klutch
02-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Everything everyone else said.

nickmelll
02-08-2008, 05:13 PM
if u have a welder then get the gusset kit and put it in your self and fix the crack