PDA

View Full Version : wanted frame

Seano300ex
02-07-2008, 09:59 PM
so i was out riding about 2 weeks ago at this one place ive been going alot since i got my 450r! the last time i went there i had a great day, but when we were leaving i hit this one rock that came outta no where and flipped my new quad, the first time actually. I knew something was definitly bent in the front end somewhere, so today i took the engine & a-arm skids off, and what do u kno; i bent my frame! WTF now, i hopefully can pull the frame somehow but i think i just might replace it. Anyways, i was wondering if anyone has a good frame for an 05 450R they would like to sell me?? i will get pics asap of the bike! Thanks-Sean ( sorry for long post but im heart broken, i love this bike)

Seano300ex
02-10-2008, 03:24 PM
nobody has a frame??:confused:

bloodmoney23
02-11-2008, 08:37 PM
if u find a frame I will buy your messed up frame from ya. how bad is it bent. I have a gokart project going on so if it aint too bad it will be chopped up pretty good anyway so the bend shouldnt matter. PM me and let me knwo whats up

Sjorge450R
02-12-2008, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Seano300ex
nobody has a frame??:confused:

damn sean. Too much power for ya? Remember this aint now 300....lol Sucks that you bent your frame, just give ECATV a call, they usually have frames laying around.

Seano300ex
02-12-2008, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
damn sean. Too much power for ya? Remember this aint now 300....lol Sucks that you bent your frame, just give ECATV a call, they usually have frames laying around.
haha not enough power, im about to put a cam in er when i rebuild it. i was just flying down this trail in 3rd i think and hit this huge rock that i didnt see lmao:D ill get pics soon tho. ill send u some pics soon bloodmoney, the frame isnt really bad but the steering is weaked for sure

TURBO-530R
02-13-2008, 06:09 AM
ebay

Sjorge450R
02-13-2008, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Seano300ex
haha not enough power, im about to put a cam in er when i rebuild it. i was just flying down this trail in 3rd i think and hit this huge rock that i didnt see lmao:D ill get pics soon tho. ill send u some pics soon bloodmoney, the frame isnt really bad but the steering is weaked for sure

dont cam it yet. Get a precision instead. I wish i would have gotten the precision before the cam, but now that I have both I am really happy. You going with a CRF cam? And are you going to race or just play ride this thing?!?!

Seano300ex
02-13-2008, 02:26 PM
yea im deff gonna race it, i cant wait till dutchman 4/6. depending on how much money i get from my 300ex i might have to get a precision. did u get that pic i sent u steve, of my frame? o yea my buddie jason has a hotcam stage 2 im gonna get .