PDA

View Full Version : 2007 national champion chooses DRR for 2008 season

hotquads1
02-07-2008, 07:44 AM
PRESS RELEASE: 2-06-2008

We are pleased to announce that Caston Mcconnell will be riding a new 2008 DRR 90cc in the upcoming ATVA nationals.

DRR will be represented well this year with Caston's abilities putting our machine thru the paces , we are sure this will be a winning combination !
The DRR National Race Team would like to wish Caston and his family a very successful year !
marc

quadnana7
02-09-2008, 05:47 AM
Congrats Caston! We're all happy for you. With DRR's awesome support and your riding ability,we know you'll have another great year.We have your name reserved at the Top Of The Blvd. We miss you all. Christian is looking forward to seeing you soon.

T@AFP
02-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by hotquads1
PRESS RELEASE: 2-06-2008

We are pleased to announce that Caston Mcconnell will be riding a new 2008 DRR 90cc in the upcoming ATVA nationals.

DRR will be represented well this year with Caston's abilities putting our machine thru the paces , we are sure this will be a winning combination !
The DRR National Race Team would like to wish Caston and his family a very successful year !
marc

ATV Four Play want's to wish Caston and his family great success and a safe year as well.
Heres a tid bit on how we are involved with the McConnell's.

We were asked by Lou at DRR if we would be interested in helping Caston out this year. Honestly AFP is kinda new in the mini market and we didn't know anything about him. So I started doing some homework on him and his results were outstanding.
Some time passed and his dad Terry called and introduced him self. Immediately I knew this was the kid/family we wanted to get involved with. Then Terry sent us a video of Caston riding. Definitely his riding style and dedication to the sport was clear, we need him on our team.
I agreed that we would provide all the suspension parts and try to obtain some other sponsors to help.
To date we have the help of RPM (Redline Performance Machines) to supply him with an axle. Fox Shox agreed to supply him with the shocks. ATV Four Play will be providing our new version of our MGC series, Long Travel A arms (To be used with 14.5" shocks), Long travel swing arm, Anti vibe steering stem, Steering stem support bracket and a gussetted frame and a fresh coat of blue powder coating.

We had won many Championships the last few years with our parts in the "big quad" spectrum and we are excited to be part of the "mini quad" part of the industry. We are also excited to be working with Marc at HOT Quads he seems to know many of the riders and can hopefully help us make the right decisions going forward in 2008.

Thanks,

Tom@ATV Four Play

www.atvfourplay.com

wvspeedfreak
02-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Tom,it is great to see you doing this.A huge thumbs up for ATVFourplay!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the McConnell family.

hotquads1
02-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Hey Tom , I cant wait to see the finished chassis, and it is great to have a company like yours join in the mini quad development with new products. I just finished the the graphics and dropped them in the mail , maybe we can see some pics of the bike soon , keep us posted.
marc

drr5
02-11-2008, 12:54 PM
my hats off thats truly "SPONSORSHIP" on the mini quad level , keep up the great work and hopefully others will follow.

orange xtreme
02-12-2008, 12:37 PM
I was not going to reply but there was someone left out of the mix Shane and the rest of the crew at WOLFPACK RACING. This guy believed in us all year long and pluged us every chance he got. Some deals would not have been made with out him so thank you Shane THANK YOU TO ALL OF CASTON'S 2008 SPONSOR'S we will do our best to represent all of you the best that we can.

PS Caston can't wait to get on his DRR

etondaddy
02-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Tell Caston good luck in 2008.......... like you said about Kyle once... Caston will be fast on anything he rides.

Not sure if you saw it I replied to this post
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=336576

Hope to see you guys soon
Missy, Mike, & Kyle #5

bulldogfallon
02-12-2008, 03:04 PM
I hear that there may be another rider joing the DRR Nation as well...and he is pretty fast..... :)

Can't go wrong with all the quality people that are apart of this team!!

STOCKRACING917
02-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Congrats to the Mcconnells. A sponsorship nod to the mini quads, that is a wonderful accomplishment. Hope your season is the best ever !! Go Caston ;)

Tanner and Family !!