PDA

View Full Version : Thunder Creek SX, Highfalls Ga.. Sunday 02-10-08

TCSteammom22
02-07-2008, 07:43 AM
Just wanted to update everyone on the Flat track progress and the Mud Pit, talked with the guys at the track this morning and they are moving forward as planned, we expect to have our first Mud Slinging Truck / ATV race on March 8th.

Flat track will be up and running around the same time.

Stephen is also about 1/2 way done with the extention to the SX track and weather permitting hopes to have it ready by the next race (02-16-08).

We welcome all of you to come out and be apart of all the events coming in the near future...

Keep an eye on our website for any further details...

Thanks to each of you who helping to make this happen!!!

Remember we will have open Practice this Sunday 02-10-08, all bikes and ATV's welcome.

Gates open @ 10:00

Cost to ride: $20.00

Full concession stand as always!!

www.highfallssupercross.com

MX450
02-07-2008, 09:23 AM
Your track isnt too far from me, Im VERY glad to see your quad friendly... Cant wait to come check it out!!

TCSteammom22
02-07-2008, 12:03 PM
the track is ready and waiting on you guys to come down... As you stated there is not alot of Quad friendly tracks around here.. so we decided to extend our list of riders to quads as well... come on down and check it out..

We have open practice Sunday 02-10-08 gates open at 10:00...

we will have split practices once needed.. Load up and come on down...

Hope to see you soon..

Brad77
02-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Yeah good to see another track open its gates to quads. I have ridden at high falls, but it was a long time ago. You guys aren't too far from me either. I can be at your place in an hour and a half I think. So hope to see you guys soon and I know some quad riders that may be interested in going as well.
Oh I look at the ga-mxracing board so I recognize your name. Although I don't post there often cause that place isn't too quad friendly, lol.
Its still an entertaining message board to look at though.

TCSteammom22
02-08-2008, 08:43 AM
I do post alot on Ga-MX, since our biggest focus USE to be just SX, but with the growth of the track to include Quads I figured I better get out here in QUAD WORLD... lol

Thanks for the interst and come on down and see us...

We have a big race planned for the 16th of this month, we are finishing out our series with ICR. We have a Quad class if you are anybody you know is intersted.. We also have alot of exciting things going on at that race.. Not only are the "A" riders racing for a 2400.00 purse but we have a great intermission planned with some VINTAGE BIKES... so yea that should be pretty interesting.. Come on out and check us out.. I promise you want be disappointed..

bcg717
02-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Be sure to post at sequads.com and georgiaoffroad.com . I would post asap and i bet you'll get a couple of people. I wanted to come out on the 2nd but couldnt make it on the 1 day heads up. Thanks for allowing quads to race out there.