PDA

View Full Version : what are they doing at gordons?!

lpmaster
02-07-2008, 01:56 AM
well i drove through on my way to arizona for the first time in a long time. i was pissed because i wouldnt have time to stop by and play but whats with all the construction. the hill looks like it will be gone soon. looks like possibly another canal is going in?

250r4life
02-07-2008, 09:14 AM
i havent been to gordons well since december... but as far as i know theyre just doing work over to the right of the hill... further down... not where people race...

of course, then again the dunes have become 95% people who want to chill and party and 5% people who want to ride, so there are hardly any people that race the hill at night anyway...

Supercup
02-07-2008, 09:26 PM
That is the water districts canal project which will go all the way to El Centro. They have closed the road when you come in before you go over the bridge to the right you used to be able park off of or take down the 5 mile bridge. That road the water district says is theres and they are tired of grading out all the woops, so they simply put up a gate and locked it.

The water canal project is a major league project but it should not effect the dune riding area at all. We just need to keep the the green folks at bay and our fun should continue.

JCM