PDA

View Full Version : pro armour stuff

Modifly
02-06-2008, 01:06 PM
currently running x-factor nerfs and looking at running the pro armour nerfs, pegs and the heel guards. i got shown some today and really liked them!

anyone got any opinions on them, good or bad?

thanks!

bloodmoney23
02-06-2008, 04:55 PM
i love mine, they are better performance and looks than any other brand ive ever had. The only downfall i think about the nerfs is that the front of nerfs mount to your rear a-arm mound and just personally dont liek that.

thrasher_ex
02-06-2008, 05:16 PM
mine cracked where the heel guard bends up. Oh well, easy to fix. I'm getting the black fat peg nerfs in a couple weeks. one thing that i like about them is their model that has the webbing that wraps around the frame. one less place for your foot to slip into.

4bidden
02-06-2008, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by thrasher_ex
I'm getting the black fat peg nerfs in a couple weeks. one thing that i like about them is their model that has the webbing that wraps around the frame. one less place for your foot to slip into.

I actually DIDN'T like that on mine I just installed and cut that part off.

One downside is how they mount to the subframe makes you have to either custom fab or not use the rear upper chain roller.

d3ktrix
02-06-2008, 07:58 PM
I had the proarmors and the heel guards broke off.
The pro grip system from proarmor doesn't look bad though with the new style heel gaurds.

If you want nerfs with heel guards, get RATH's. Best I've never owned.

Benjithx
02-07-2008, 01:10 PM
http://www.stuntcock.net/projects1.html

Here is our nerf setup, Pro Armor Products are amazing!

The PowerGRIP system fit perfectly and the Billet Pegs are so wicked, Feels like you are strapped in with bindings.

if you go this route, you won't regret it . I promise

Jem450ER
02-13-2008, 02:25 AM
agreed, running the black fat peg with heel guards. Had them on a year and no problems and the powder coat is holding up better then i thought it would.

Modifly
02-13-2008, 05:33 AM
thanks guys. yeh i think im guna go for them...