PDA

View Full Version : number background colors

jesseweaver
02-04-2008, 06:20 PM
what color numbers and backgrounds do i need to use to race D6? if it matters, ill be doing both mx and xc. and what numbers can i use, just any higher number?

02-04-2008, 06:39 PM
black background white numbers - C class
yellow background black numbers - B class
white background, black numbers - A class

You can pick any number you want, as long as its not taken. That's how it is in my district anyway.

Robin Hood
02-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
what color numbers and backgrounds do i need to use to race D6? if it matters, ill be doing both mx and xc. and what numbers can i use, just any higher number?

Was wondering the same thing actually.

I thought I read that in the rule book, they can only recommend a color, but as long as you have a solid color as the background, and the correct number, then you should be ok.

I also read that you're not supposed to put anything else on the plates like your last name, or who you're racing for. :confused:

02-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
Was wondering the same thing actually.

I thought I read that in the rule book, they can only recommend a color, but as long as you have a solid color as the background, and the correct number, then you should be ok.

I also read that you're not supposed to put anything else on the plates like your last name, or who you're racing for. :confused:

You can put stuff on your plates, there not that strict.

NJ450rider
02-04-2008, 08:57 PM
NJ is D6 and ill be running c class with black background white numbers. I think in the gncc series most classes are black back ground with white numbers till you get up to pro am and pro classes. Im not sure about the atva or ama rules but im sure its posted on there website like it is on the gncc website.