PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day

Sjorge450R
02-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Well its next week fellas. Got anything special planned? I am still having a little trouble of thinking of what to do. I know what i am doing for her birthday, which is a week after, but not a clue for valentines day yet...trying to stay away from what everyone else doesn.

If you wanna, post up your plans.

Robin Hood
02-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
Well its next week fellas. Got anything special planned? I am still having a little trouble of thinking of what to do. I know what i am doing for her birthday, which is a week after, but not a clue for valentines day yet...trying to stay away from what everyone else doesn.

If you wanna, post up your plans.

Save yourself a few bucks and combine the two dates. :o

Sjorge450R
02-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
Save yourself a few bucks and combine the two dates. :o

oh the birthday one isnt too big. Kinda just little things i have planned. I have to beat her for what she did to me for my birthday. She filled my truck with 50 balloons......:blah: Dont leave your cars unlocked!!!!

ZeroLogic
02-04-2008, 07:09 PM
I got my girl a necklace and a stuffed bear with candy. And for jokes, her name is Emily, so I came across this thng, its one of those chinise take out boxes for rice because she loves chinise and it has chocolate fourtune cookies in it and I guess the company's name is Emily's.:p I got her two cards. One to score some points with my girl. And for kicks her mom loves Johnny Cash so I got this one card that play Ring of Fire so I'm hoping to score some points with her mom. But not the same type of points.:blah: Sorry if its confusing, I'm real tired.:p I'm also taking her out to dinner.

And shes getting me a very nice present.;) :devil:

416exfreak
02-04-2008, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
And shes getting me a very nice present.;) :devil:

Those are the best kind of presents.:macho

RideRed84
02-04-2008, 07:27 PM
Man I'm screwed, I really need to think about this. I know she wants a shamrock necklace but the rest is up in the air.

shadowwalker
02-04-2008, 09:59 PM
I'm probably going light this year. I just bought myself a new tv and surround sound for my room.

Candy, a card, some flowers, and I am making her something. I know the home made stuff is kind of corny, but she loves that kind of stuff.

EngelstadFQX
02-05-2008, 02:47 AM
I think Im making her dinner- little sir fry eh?...getting some flowers, wine, play her some music on the guitar...maybe make a scap book for her... she's super special to me so I hope she digs it.....this summer I want to have a candle lit dinner under my comp ramp then look at the stars from the top of my landing... good moves??

cbrooks118
02-05-2008, 10:08 AM
I got my wife some new floormats....for her new car

__________________________________________________ __
If she wont live forever, why buy her diamonds?

trxwannbe
02-05-2008, 10:17 AM
i'm making her chicken alfredo for dinner with a cherry cheesecake for dessert (yes i can cook those lol i'm master in the kitchen) and i bought her dream car for her 1969 mustang, its got the slant six in it right now but i found a 302 to get for it