PDA

View Full Version : van lear ky

atv_man2007
02-04-2008, 06:12 PM
for you sport bike owners who like to open it and test your speed on dirt this is the place to and for the hunters that like to hit the hills in 4x4 atv theres room for you too and for the guys that like to get muddy theres a few big mud holes and a pond or two if your driving thru van lear go to butchers grocery that is herman webb the famous loretta lynn's brother country singer or should i say from the movie coal miners daughter anyway about 500ft past is store you can pull over bout anywhere and unload and ride for hours last time i was there i went to 3 diff counties johnson ,floyd,inez lots of fun check it out and if you want to bring your family you can always visit loretta lynn's old house but since i grew up around here its not a big deal to me but your family might .

bones7977
02-04-2008, 06:30 PM
Are there any hotels, motels near. I am in lancaster, oh that is only about a 3 1/2 hr ride.

atv_man2007
02-04-2008, 06:35 PM
they are severals motels near by look for them in paintsville ky its about 5 minutes from van lear just do a motel search for paintsville ky you will find some their also a budget inn located here too if your on limited funds.

brandonpeake
02-05-2008, 11:45 AM
ive been to a mid south race in van leer is it the same land? would u give some better directions with hwy #'s and mile markers maybe please im from out of town also