PDA

View Full Version : Please Read!!!

Pappy
02-04-2008, 03:37 PM
A few of you have noticed and asked what was going on over the past week as Ive been kind of short with my replies and not online as often....well here is the scoop.

The business I have managed for the past 18 years is finally sold and last week, this week and the start of next week will and has been talking up every spare minute of my day as I help the sale along. In the middle of all this, I think i tore out something in my shoulder so now I have no free time and Im wounded..lol MAN DOWN:p

After this week everything will NOT get back to normal...it should get much BETTER! as I will be working my own business fulltime finally!

So please dont think I am swamped or overwhelmed (because as a small business I need the work!) it is just the mere fact of having to work almost 24 hours a day for the past week and this week. I refuse to cut corners or rush my work because my name is on the line so please bare with me as I get through this and headed in the direction I have worked so hard to obtain.

Thank you everyone who has sent work or just asked questions as you are the ones who make my business sing, and with out you guys I am nobody!!!

Looking forward to future

Pap

national425ex
02-04-2008, 06:14 PM
no worries Pap! We all understand!:p