PDA

View Full Version : 06 to 07 oil jet mods

pharit
02-04-2008, 01:14 PM
Alright guys, from what i here the factory 07 oil mod is the way to go when doing oil jet mod. Now i know i'll have to purchase the nozzle and o ring. and oil pump.

but my questions is, how does the nozzle stay in place? looking at the microfiche on yamahaoftroy.com or any other OEM microfiche online i see no visble way it would be help in place.

My other question is, can i modify my 06 clutch side case to use this 07 nozzle?
does anyone know of a right up that will help me out. i've found write ups of the other oil jet mods but nothing on modifying an 06 case to fit an 07 nozzle. and that is what appears that this guys is doing on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300196279351&indexURL=4#ebayphotohosting

So does anyone know if there is a write up or if its even possible to make this nozzle fit in our 06 cases?

i know there are write ups and kits that include installing and drilling hole for used oil to spray threw a carb jet, and kits that will include all the new 07 cases and parts. but i'm not looking for that.

so can anyone help me out here?

yfzrider310
02-08-2008, 06:12 PM
Do that thing on ebay. Its legit and sounds like he does a great job. Its entirely possible.