PDA

View Full Version : Need stock axle

Chillinthemost
02-04-2008, 06:11 AM
I need a stock (cheap) axle for a 03 Kasea 90. Can anyone hook me up? Thanks.

mxdad423
02-04-2008, 12:00 PM
sent you a PM....

Kevin Smitley

Chillinthemost
02-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Thanks, I'll call you tomorow.

mxdad423
02-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Ok, sounds good, I will talk to you tommorrow....

Thanks,
Kevin Smitley

quad1rider
02-05-2008, 09:44 AM
hey i seen one on ebay for .99 cent check it out the items listed for the drr and eton it will also work on that quad as well ...

mxdad423
02-05-2008, 11:22 AM
No John the axle won't work from an Eton or a Drr, The Eton and DRR has disc brake, the Kasea has Drum brake, and the offsets are also totally differant even between the DRR and Eton...

Kevin Smitley

wvspeedfreak
02-05-2008, 01:41 PM
I have 3 stock axles for Kaseas all in good shape.PM me if you need one.

tireman43
02-06-2008, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by quad1rider
let me clear up my answer for Mr. Smitley ....on ebay people list parts as drr , eton , kasea and dinli to draw attention to the parts being mini quad parts . The discription of the items explains what will work .... AS a matter of fact the item listed as a mini quad axle but i found it under DRR parts.

THIS WAS JUST FOR YOU,,,,KEVIN...or do you want to see the link to be sure I'm telling the truth... once again wasn't me :grr:

wvfreak sounds to me like he has your winner... chill .. pm him

Looks like you need a hug or just to smile more. Kevin was giving the technical info as to why they don't innerchange. It doesn't look like he was calling you out. Have a good day.:)

mxdad423
02-06-2008, 03:42 PM
John, you confuse me, I don't even understand half of your posts....As tireman stated I was just letting him know that you can not interchange a DRR or an E-ton axle on a Kasea, what you took from that I don't know......If your upset about something, thats fine but don't come on here with smart comments towards me....I always tried to help you, but I'm done along with alot of other people you peed off......So lets just leave it at that.....
And by the way, I know how to use ebay, I don't think I need you to explain that to me MR. Vargo...
Kevin Smitley

mxdad423
02-06-2008, 11:09 PM
I'm not going to discuss this on here, this is a great respectable board that I have many friends on. What you are talking about has nothing to do with this thread. So leave it alone on this board, and leave my name and Mike's name out of it, before you get us all booted off....

Kevin Smitley