PDA

View Full Version : Justice is served; cheaters never win!!

Rulz
02-03-2008, 08:54 PM
How appropriate is this! Loose your only game in the last game of the year! Justice is served, hearts ripped right out of their chests, with 30 seconds to go in the game. It never pays to cheat! You gotta love it!!

02-03-2008, 09:10 PM
haha Go Giants!

honduh440
02-03-2008, 09:13 PM
in my opinion reading the coaches signals isnt cheating being that every team in every sport does it ..... hell in little league baseball we would steal signals from other teams

ps im not a patriots fan

02-03-2008, 09:18 PM
pats paid those zebras and they still lost haha

Rulz
02-04-2008, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by honduh440
in my opinion reading the coaches signals isnt cheating being that every team in every sport does it ..... hell in little league baseball we would steal signals from other teams

ps im not a patriots fan

No, but taping the signals is illegal! Belicheat got his ***** kicked, time to eat some more humble pie!! Mark my words, this is the beginning of the end of the Pat's so called dynasty. Teams simply do not recover from a defeat this devastating. They are old on defense, their o-line looked old and very slow. The G-men d-line ran circles around them all night long, like they were standing still. Brady is not a mobile q-back, he'll continue to get pummeled. They had a good run, 3 superbowls and that's it for them!!

What's the moral of this playoff season, leave the girl friends alone - Romo and Brady's demise!!

trick450r
02-04-2008, 10:45 AM
i cant believe belicheck left before the last play, what a sore loser.

cdrookie
02-04-2008, 11:03 AM
i believe time ran out then they put time back on the clock. so everyone was on the field before they added a couple seconds. i can't stand belicheat but this is just another case of the media blowing something out of proportion to justify their job:ermm:

derekhonda
02-04-2008, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by trick450r
i cant believe belicheck left before the last play, what a sore loser.

I was laughing so hard last night when the announcers said he split. After the last two weeks of seeing his smirking face on espn: "we'll get that to you when we are required to" "trust me im excited to get that to you, when we have too" "I won't talk about that right now"

Made me laugh so hard, arrogant *******

700bRad
02-04-2008, 02:41 PM
Im a Packer fan, cheesehead, and favre maniac untill the end. I wasnt rooting for the anyone but i didnt want to see the patriots win. Im so glad belicheat got put in his place... I hope he feels like a real ******* from here on out. Giants deserved it, it was not luck that they won, they just plain played the best football this year...