PDA

View Full Version : Price Quote

timmersam
02-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Im in the process of building my Hybrid and am looking for a price quote. I heard you disassemble,powder, and the reassemble calipers, just making sure you do.

I am looking to get the three calipers, two spindles, and my lonstar anti fade in stealth black. The antifade has blue powder on it now, and the spindles just have silver spary paint on them. Thanks alot,

Sam

Pappy
02-03-2008, 05:59 PM
calipers $20 each
spindles $20 each

I will do the anitfade, but I will tell you up front that we have had mixed luck with them. I can keep the powder out of them , but sometimes the cure cycle will affect them and they will not go back together. most antifades are anodized from the manufactures, not pc'd as I have a feeling they know its a better process for that particulair part

we can diss/re-assemble the calipers, but we do not cover any parts that may be needed (seals etc)

timmersam
02-03-2008, 06:08 PM
Does the caliper price include the disassemlby and re-assembly? I am thinking about sending a rebuild kit for each with the calipers. I havent decided if I want the spindles black or silver yet so I will just be sending the calipers. Let me know what you think, Thanks alot,

Sam

Pappy
02-03-2008, 06:29 PM
it really comes down to two things...

1: If you are in a rush and want them 100% in a hurry then send the seals and anything else you want replaced

2: If your in no rush, send them, and when I get them apoart I can tell you what I see that would need replaced. Then you can order them and not spend money on things that may not need replacing etc.

I will diss/re-assemble them at no charge

timmersam
02-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Im in no hurry, you can do them when ever you get time. I was just gunna buy a rebuild kit becuase I want everything new, but I like the way you are going to do it. Ill the the calipers ready to ship in the next couple of days. Thanks,

Sam

Pappy
02-03-2008, 06:38 PM
10-4

just update this thread when you ship