PDA

View Full Version : Best Quad ever?

yfzrider310
02-03-2008, 12:54 PM
I think the outlaw is the best quad ever does anyone agree?

pods_BMOC
02-03-2008, 01:19 PM
its poopy

RATPACK Z400
02-16-2008, 07:46 PM
HA HA! the one good thing they did for that quad was get rid of the cheese irs and put an axle on it .why would you say that ?you ride yfz 450.

bossman525
02-17-2008, 06:25 AM
because you guys are a bunch of little trolls with nothing better to do

Evasiveone
02-17-2008, 09:46 AM
What is up with the influx of immaturity here this week? Did they take Sesame Street off the air? :devil:

xrdrsux
02-17-2008, 11:55 AM
aww hell .. here we go with " you guys are a bunch of trolls" bs stuff again.
I think alot of you ppl that get so defensive need to grow up and quit pouting everytime someone makes a statement about "your brand" It would be worth while if they just deleted all the polaris sections on here since the MAJORITY of you guys have issues. Old ppl used to say a hit dog will holler so go ahead and respond to this reply and we will see who it hit.

And yes i think that the 525 is an awesome quad. They should continue to work on quality and make sure that another situation doesnt happen again with the fire recall thing.
I wouldnt want the irs for the fact that i drag race and i would like a longer swinger so that "pop ups" were minimized.

xrdrsux
02-17-2008, 12:00 PM
just because he ride a yamaha doesnt mean that he is bound to a life contract to only like yamaha. I really like yamaha myself but think that alot of other quads are good also. Newer trx450s, ltrs, yfz, 525...
I personally do not like the kawasaki 450 though. i raced one in a 300ft drag multiple times and it wasnt even fun to do. Could have been the rider but i have talked to more ppl with the same encounters. all the others are pretty tit for tat with the 525 out in front of the mx class.

bossman525
02-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by xrdrsux
aww hell .. here we go with " you guys are a bunch of trolls" bs stuff again.
I think alot of you ppl that get so defensive need to grow up and quit pouting everytime someone makes a statement about "your brand" It would be worth while if they just deleted all the polaris sections on here since the MAJORITY of you guys have issues. Old ppl used to say a hit dog will holler so go ahead and respond to this reply and we will see who it hit.

And yes i think that the 525 is an awesome quad. They should continue to work on quality and make sure that another situation doesnt happen again with the fire recall thing.
I wouldnt want the irs for the fact that i drag race and i would like a longer swinger so that "pop ups" were minimized.
what are worried about? the troll remark wasn't even directed to you now was it??? unless you are a little troll, and i'm starting to think that you are because it seems that all you do is get on the polaris forum and threads and run your mouth off. so if it's not directed toward you, then don't worry about it.