PDA

View Full Version : can i put this on for my push button start??

blacknblue#2
02-02-2008, 09:40 PM
Hey guys i was wanting to get rid of some of the excess electrical and stuff on my 07 since it will no longer be used for trail riding and that sort. My question is i bought a kill button off of a YZ and was wanting to use it for a start button on my quad so that i could do away with that big instrument box on my bars it seems like it takes up alot of room, So is this possible?? and how exactly??

Sjorge450R
02-02-2008, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by blacknblue#2
Hey guys i was wanting to get rid of some of the excess electrical and stuff on my 07 since it will no longer be used for trail riding and that sort. My question is i bought a kill button off of a YZ and was wanting to use it for a start button on my quad so that i could do away with that big instrument box on my bars it seems like it takes up alot of room, So is this possible?? and how exactly??

yea its completly workable. Idid this on my 300ex. you just have to find the two wires tat go to the stock starter button, and hook them to the switch. Then you have to wire the stock kill switch together so it doesnt ground itself out.