PDA

View Full Version : Shock info

EJ Racing 07
02-02-2008, 10:36 AM
Hello everyone! I need some feedback on whats the best shock setup would be for my sons MXR 90. I've been doing resource but advices from you folks well help a ton. He's 6 1/2 and tips the scales at 55lbs, he rides it like a 10 year old so what is your opinion on the best out there? That do you run and why? Who to call and talk to? Thanks for the help!

mxdad789
02-02-2008, 01:32 PM
My daughter was 60# and I got her Fox shocks from Billy Holt last year and they have worked better than Elkas we previously had.

grillbutt
02-03-2008, 01:45 PM
PEP's best shock out there from hetrick racing !!

tireman43
02-03-2008, 08:49 PM
Hey EJ. Contact MotoWoz. He is here in MN and sponsors the District races. The price is a litle higher but they are an AWESOME shock. Its also nice since they're local and the owners kid rides an Apex 90. The support they provide is great too. I talked with them at the races last season about buying them, but had already purchased the Elkas for my daughter and couldn't afford to take a hit on them. So no MotoWoz on hers for now but will hopefully make the move as soon as I can. The Fox shocks sound like they are very nice too. That may be a lesser expensive option. Good luck.

Kevin