PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw 525 auto clutch

TYLER329
02-02-2008, 06:19 AM
Has anybody out there messes around with an auto clutch on the 525. John Gallagher has one on his bikes and he told me he loves them. He uses EFM but I think Rekluse has a new improved version now. The EFM is like 550.00 and I don't know how much the Rekluse is. The only negative I have heard is that you can't power shift with the auto clutch.

GE4x4
02-02-2008, 06:42 AM
I have the Rekluse Pro on order, so I won't know untill installed. But from what I hear from those who have them, they say it's the next best thing to sliced bread.:D I can't wait to try it. But I have heard that pwer shifting is a bit more challenging as you need to be off the gas a bit to shift. This clutch isn't for draggers. But with the Pro, you still have full use of your clutch, and with a hydraulic clutch, you still should be able to keep the reves up and shift. Plus power shifting isn't the best for your quad.

TYLER329
02-02-2008, 12:44 PM
We used to be a Rekluse dealer and only ordered one for the dealership and then everybody came out and said that they didnt work very well and we never sold any. What did you have to pay for yours.

GE4x4
02-02-2008, 02:38 PM
I had the reg Rekluse on my Pred a couple years ago, and it worked awesome. Now I'm getting the Rekluse Pro which is even better. I have heard very very few complaints and most are 450R owners as there basket can't handle it. But have not heard any issues with the Pro. I got minr from C&D from this site. Best price by a mile at $510.:macho

Predator258
02-02-2008, 08:55 PM
Rekluse Pro works great in the 525's. We used them last year in the IRS machines. Very good product and great people to work with. I would highly reccomend.

FReEK
02-03-2008, 02:08 PM
so whats the auto clutch do exactly?