PDA

View Full Version : Hondabeefast, beware

mean83sc
02-01-2008, 10:38 AM
I'm going to leave this up until we get to the bottom of this.

I bought an exhaust off hondabeefast for my 400, first it took quite a bit longer then he said to ship, said he'd ship it out next day, well I didn't get it till 9 days later, which it only takes 3 days for stuff to get here from where he's at. That wasn't a big deal but I sent a few messages and he didnt get back to me till the day it got here.

Big issue is, I get the exhaust, both flanges are bent BAD. The exhaust won't seal at all, even with them cranked pretty hard, the exhaust still moves when you touch it, it's that loose. I sent him another message about this, and I think he deleted it or something because it's not showing up in the "pm tracker".

What are we going to do hondabeefast?? Are you going to make the situation right or not?

I wouldn't of cared about the issue, IF I would of known and the price would of reflected that it was a damaged exhaust. My first question was, "I mainly want the header, is it and the muffler in good working condition, i don't care how it looks?" He assured me it was....well it's not.

:mad: :confused:

cmaxx
02-10-2008, 04:34 PM
i bought a seat cover off him a while back and it a took a bout a month to get here.he did not ship when he said he did.but oh well i did get it.it was in good shape.just took forever to get here.SO TO ALL BEWARE!!!