PDA

View Full Version : Just a Thought....

honda400exrider
11-16-2002, 11:28 AM
Theres a website called www.impulseownersgroup.com. OK so anyways, they have a contest where you send in pictures of yer impuleses, shockers (markers) and at the end of the month make a poll of who has the nicest looking marker, (in our case would be ATV/ATC.)

I was thinking that maybe we could do something similar on here cause there is just soo many sharp looking quads out there. Right know, on that website, you win parts when you win so maybe we could start out as just a poll and then possibly that person could just be proud, and maybe eventually you could win parts or something...

Ben and others, what do you think?

tants
11-16-2002, 11:34 AM
sounds good

Ballistic Atv
11-16-2002, 11:46 AM
Thats a really good idea.
lol well i like any idea that includes maybe winnig free stuff.

CHAUNCY
11-16-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Ballistic Atv
Thats a really good idea.
lol well i like any idea that includes maybe winnig free stuff.

Free stuff is awsome.
Im all for it

honda400exrider
11-16-2002, 03:24 PM
yeah maybe if we do this for a while, sum1 will sponser us.... hint hint quad shop! lol

Nausty
11-16-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by honda400exrider
Theres a website called www.impulseownersgroup.com. OK so anyways, they have a contest where you send in pictures of yer impuleses, shockers (markers) and at the end of the month make a poll of who has the nicest looking marker, (in our case would be ATV/ATC.)

I was thinking that maybe we could do something similar on here cause there is just soo many sharp looking quads out there. Right know, on that website, you win parts when you win so maybe we could start out as just a poll and then possibly that person could just be proud, and maybe eventually you could win parts or something...

Ben and others, what do you think?

well, kinda pointless if you ask me. The only way to win is to invest a ton of money and then that person gets even more free parts. That and i'm guessing the more well known members would have advantage. It might work out but I guess I don't see a point in it.

exriderdude
11-16-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Nausty

well, kinda pointless if you ask me. The only way to win is to invest a ton of money and then that person gets even more free parts. That and i'm guessing the more well known members would have advantage. It might work out but I guess I don't see a point in it.

yea, thats what i was thinkin, all the well known people would prolly win

11-16-2002, 04:38 PM
also ben has to pay a lot of money for the site and designing stickers and shirts i dont think he can just give away free stuff

cheetah
11-16-2002, 07:07 PM
Exactly, Ben does a great job, I don't think he should have to offer us incentives to come to the site. He does enough contests. One is too many considering it comes out of his pockets, but he does it anyway.

Thanks Ben!:)

honda400exrider
11-17-2002, 06:44 PM
oo yeah thats another thing i forgot to include, you can only win once. and i didnt mean that you would win like shocks or nething, maybe just like grips or a hat or something like that.

Bean
11-17-2002, 07:34 PM
that would be cool, so we make like a poll, of whos quads look the best, like top 10 or something?

11-17-2002, 07:56 PM
lets go for it, but lets do it in a month or so cuz mine isnt ready haha j/k like it'd win, i pick kenny's quad to startt off with and then bills and then bean's

Bean
11-17-2002, 08:31 PM
man, im loved!!!!

Lathers, u got urself one blingin R, so u can be up there to

11-17-2002, 08:37 PM
thanks man lol