PDA

View Full Version : aftermarket banshee partout

bad_shee05
01-31-2008, 03:04 PM
hey all. i gotta get this thing sold so i am taking parts off and setting alot of it back to stock. i have for sale the listed items. Im not sure what i want out of all of them, not alot i just need to get them all gone!

complete cascade stator cover
adjustable timing plate
b-cool stage 4 head from trinity racing (20cc domes) have to use 93octane
douglas 8 inch rear wheels, full house inprinted beedlock ring, (brand new never mounted)
douglas 10 inch front wheels (brand new never mounted)
maxxis razr's for the rear (brand new never mounted)
main skid plate for the bottum
skid plates for the a-arms
dg bumper for front
dg bumper for rear
cascade short throw kick start lever
hinson rear brake lever
cascade chrome shifter
moose racing carbon fiber hand guards

I am also selling my banshee without these parts but with a completely fresh top and bottum end motor, toomy t-6 exhaust, trinity stage 4 2 into 1 carb and manifold, trinity stage 4 air box mod with k&n and outerwear, trinty stage 4 engine port and polish, elka shocks all around, moose handlebars and throttle, new dirt digger clutch, freshly painted frame, jet black with 6 coats of rock hard clear coat, has new ignition switch, cascade chrome ignition switch holder, new bearings and seals on engine and frame, and alba graphics kit with ceet gripper seat cover, ac nerf bars.
I am asking $2800 OBO for this quad.
Im located in Crawfordsville Indiana. thanks!

Hondamaster5505
01-31-2008, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by bad_shee05
adjustable timing plate
b-cool stage 4 head from trinity racing (20cc domes) have to use 93octane
main skid plate for the bottum
skid plates for the a-arms

Prices?

My dads lookin for the adjustable plate and head, and wouldnt mind the arm skids

bad_shee05
01-31-2008, 06:34 PM
sorry i just got an offer on the entire quad with parts that i think im going to take. thanks!