PDA

View Full Version : CRF Kick extension

raptorguy
01-31-2008, 07:51 AM
Been calling around and no luck so far. Totally forgot about the forum. Anyone out there have a spare CRF kick extension?

kevina2017
01-31-2008, 03:10 PM
I seen one on ebay a little while ago but just looked and couldnt find it but it was just the extension for 225 buy it now or something like that

raptorguy
01-31-2008, 03:27 PM
Really, I've been checking on there quite often. I haven't found anything. I know Teabagger was selling one awhile back, should of jumped on it, cause he's right down the road from me.
I'm just hoping now that someone has a spare one in a drawer or somewhere and forgot they had it.
Thanks for the manual!

kevina2017
01-31-2008, 03:34 PM
kinda funny I have alot of teabaggers stuff kickstarter exhaust rearshock linkage swingarm most of the stuff that you need to fab up

xrxmxcx
01-31-2008, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by raptorguy
Really, I've been checking on there quite often. I haven't found anything. I know Teabagger was selling one awhile back, should of jumped on it, cause he's right down the road from me.
I'm just hoping now that someone has a spare one in a drawer or somewhere and forgot they had it.
Thanks for the manual!

Keep an eye on ebay, i know there are yz ones floating around here and there and i think they are interchangeable but not really sure, you can still find them though, i got one on ebay last week for 25 bucks, yes 25, not 225 like most and it was brand new in package from ECATV

raptorguy
02-01-2008, 04:45 AM
I'll have to give Matt a call today. Thanks

raptorguy
02-01-2008, 11:41 AM
East Coast did have one left! But it wasn't for $25!! The YZ and the CRF are not interchangeable, they tried, apparently they have a ton of the YZ extensions, thus the price. Well, I bit the bullet and got it and the YZ kicker. See if that makes starting this thing better.

xrxmxcx
02-02-2008, 06:09 PM
Sorry to hear they arent interchangeable, i thought someone previously said they were but i guess not...

I won the extension on ebay in an auction hence why i got it so cheap. Normally to buy one new its 200+ change i guess but they maybe test fitted it on a quad or something so it was in a No Reserve auction.