PDA

View Full Version : maybe because I've been drinking...

sly400ex
11-16-2002, 12:17 AM
This forum has gotten a little dull...yeah, it still brings all the tech stuff you want to know, but dang, we're a bunch of guys hanging out and some COOL gals hanging out too.....can't we open it up a little more???

stocktires
11-16-2002, 12:20 AM
yep, you've been drinking alright! jj

QuadJunkies
11-16-2002, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by sly400ex
This forum has gotten a little dull...yeah, it still brings all the tech stuff you want to know, but dang, we're a bunch of guys hanging out and some COOL gals hanging out too.....can't we open it up a little more??? LMAO...Well, uh it all deoends on what your talking about??(open up)?:huh :huh :huh j/p j/k you have been drinkin havent you:p

Castor-426ex
11-16-2002, 02:53 AM
are you tryin to get in my pants you wacko?? thats sick:eek: :eek:

Guy400
11-16-2002, 06:18 AM
Trust us, we want people to have fun here and we try to allow people to but we've got to keep it within a certain set of rules. I could show you the "graveyard" of posts where people who attempt to stretch the rules in the name of fun get their threads moved. Plus, go to BT, ATVConnection and several of the other ATV forums and you'll see that our Open forum does a lot more business and with very broad topics. You can talk about whatever you want to talk about as long as it's within those 7 rules at the bottom of every page.

DGR Designs
11-16-2002, 06:41 AM
lol yep amen to that Guy. Bluetraxx is like a ghost-town lmao.

sly400ex
11-16-2002, 10:20 AM
Still the best site though! It's funny, on other forum sites, you may have to wait days to get any response....opposed to this site, you can get the answer to any question within minutes! Gotta love this site/ peeps..... :p