PDA

View Full Version : cvt Blvd winter racing

quadnana7
01-30-2008, 12:37 PM
Hi everyone just wanted to know if any of our CVT Blvd riders are racing in a series for the winter and if so please let us know so we can post the results on hotquadsracing.com let us hear from you Hope to see everyone soon:) :) :D

mxslevnik69
01-30-2008, 07:57 PM
I won the checkered flag productions arenacross in Chicago and I would have won in fort wayne too but i crashed the first lap and bent my sterring stem so I couldnt finsh.

STOCKRACING917
01-31-2008, 06:03 PM
Congrats 69 on that Chicago win. Hang in there.

Nana,Cvt Blvd. looks nice. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that.

It's a month closer to SPRING !!! (kinda like pre-pre staging:D )

quadnana7
02-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Hey Guys, We want to hear from you with some results on your racing this winter and DON'T forget to check out hotquadsracing.com with all results posted on the CVT BLVD page a very special thanks to Marc at hotquads for setting this up it is a fantastic site.
always keep looking as there will be announcements from the Nationals and what activities are planned for the CVT riders that goes for all you 50, 70, and 90 classes and let me know if you are racing at the Nationals in one of those classes I need names, #, what brand you ride and class your name will be posted on the banner:) :D :D :) :D :D :)