PDA

View Full Version : Nasty250r

quadridermx
11-15-2002, 09:45 PM
Hey, I started a thread a while back about nasty250r and how I got screwed when i bought a blaster motor from him...

well, we worked everything out and i am happy to say that i got my tires yesterday...

making a mistake is not a big deal (i've done it before) but correcting it and not hiding from the mistake takes some guts.

i got the tires and they are exactly what he said they would be... i would update the other thread i started, but i cant fine it :rolleyes:

so this is just to let everyone know that even though things didnt work out as fast as i would have liked them to, they still worked out. i would gladly deal with him again if i needed to.

11-15-2002, 10:22 PM
Yea, Im in the process of selling my elka's to him, so far so good!

tants
11-16-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by quadridermx
Hey, I started a thread a while back about nasty250r and how I got screwed when i bought a blaster motor from him...

well, we worked everything out and i am happy to say that i got my tires yesterday...

making a mistake is not a big deal (i've done it before) but correcting it and not hiding from the mistake takes some guts.

i got the tires and they are exactly what he said they would be... i would update the other thread i started, but i cant fine it :rolleyes:

so this is just to let everyone know that even though things didnt work out as fast as i would have liked them to, they still worked out. i would gladly deal with him again if i needed to.

thanks quadridermx, it tooked me like a half hour to rig up the little postcard things to ship them, damn you postoffice lady!
enjoy :D

tants
11-18-2002, 07:18 PM
bump 2-r's tell them how much a gentleman i am! :D

tants
11-20-2002, 08:21 PM
4punks did you read this? you told me to pm when he got the tires...